Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2005, 04:47 PM

Default The Box theory

In KoolAide for all I related the story of getting thrown off Hannity in under 48 hours.
So I did what any pissed off disenfranchised person would do and trotted over to dailyKos, a liberal and more enlightened board. NOT. Even there I was told NWO and Illuminati are topics verboten. Have not been thrown off yet but we shall see. Why is it humans strive harder each day to categorize everything, but everything into it's proper box. Conservative-Liberal No room at the inn for NWO.

Also collecting reports all over about lots of housing construction. More specifically modern, high density housing. Why?
Is it more likely that people who live stuffed into 4 townhouse condo units must learn to behave, conform, obey the condo assn. rules, shut up and just generally watch state controlled propaganda TV to keep from dying of boredom. I even remember reports of a judge ordering construction even though a water supply was inadequate. Again put people into little boxes.
In a box you are less likely to.
Be a creative free spirit.
Change your car oil yourself.
Develop true community interests.
Learn to grow your own food.
Which group of people do you think would be easier to control, a high density area or a rural area.

Old 12-30-2005, 10:19 PM

Default Re: The Box theory

High density of course. As for the categorization thing with no room for NWO, people are too busy chasing the lie that is the American dream to notice what's really happening.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-30-2005, 10:31 PM

Default Re: The Box theory

The American Dream is really the American Nightmare. These people are not really living. They are running faster and faster to death.