Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2006, 12:31 AM

Default Industrial Revolution

(This post is in response to Akbar's white racist thread)

The Industrial Revolution started in Europe and was a 'mixed blessing'. Many bad ways of life can be blamed upon it and a few good things can be shown that technology has allowed us.

What isn't so obvious is that severe stesses in Europe were behind the need for colonization, technological leaps and re-settlement. Whites are hardly the first to move for greener pastures. Canada's native peoples migrated from China during the last Ice Age for example. Most islands like in the Pacific have waves of immigrants/invaders who then become one people.

I know many immigrants, and they do not begrudge the British for example, because there were many colonizers, and all had different things to offer.

I do not share the view that Aborigines have the right to kill whites in Australia. War is a human condition and all races have participated. What we should look to are those who are against war, like the Amish or Mennonites for example.

It was the invention of money, huge debts, and terrible living conditions that led many 'white' settlers to go to the USA, and Australia etc. The average 'third world' country back then had much better living conditions, food, etc. than white settlers and soldiers knew of.

It seems that indeed dark forces use the convenient conditions of the day to accomplish the most harm, and channel power to them. In the past century whites from Europe were used to do a lot of the grunt work of the NWO. People in third world countries have been impoverished as whites once were, and are now joining whites as unwitting soldiers for the NWO in western countries.

Banking, secrecy,loss of spirituality are all reasons why people everywhere have fallen. The Industrial Revolution born out of extreme hardship now threatens to ecologically ruin us all as well.

Old 02-10-2006, 11:53 AM

Default Re: Industrial Revolution

Yes, there have been other cultures who moved to other lands seeking greener pastures, but I know of none that have a large "history" of destruction like Western Caucasians.
Old 02-11-2006, 06:58 PM

Blackstar wrote:I know of none that have a large "history" of destruction like Western Caucasians.

Do you deny that black vs black, asian vs asian, indian vs indian ect. has resulted in more death and destruction than "whitey" ever did? theres alot of untold history you know.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:08 PM

Can you give me an example of the statement you made. There were millions of Africans who died in the Atlantic slave trade as they left the coast of Africa for America.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:04 PM

Here's one example Blackstarr...http://judicial-inc.biz/kautrina_blackwater_2.htm

Its been the Zionist Jews who have caused the mass suffering in the world for the most part not "whitey" I would'nt consider Jews as whites either they're a Asian satanic race. theres plenty more of evidence to show that the Zionist are responsible for the worlds race wars.

:-o http://judicial-inc.biz/blacks_run_out_of_new_orleans.htm
Old 02-12-2006, 08:36 PM

I know one the Arabs plundered and destroyed many fine civilizations during there surge. Following the teachings of muhammad the thief,pedofile, and asassin. well what can you expect like father like son.

Old 02-12-2006, 08:37 PM

Most slave ships were of Jewish ownership (check the ownership of the ship wanderer). Most slaves were sold on the beach by tribes that had conquered the tribe in question.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:19 AM

Although there have been genocides on the accounts of all races. I believe that white people have been the cause on most occasions.

Most Chinese massacres only occurred after the west had integrated into the society.
The Rwandan genocide was the fault of the Europeans, as they segregated people because of their proportions, and created animosity amongst them.
In Sierra Leone, people are murdered each day because of white diamond merchants such as De Beers.
Massacres in India - British colonization.
Boxer revolution - British colonization.
Native Americans Killed by white settlers.
Native South Africans - Oppressed by white settlers
Aborigines Oppressed and decimated by white settlers.

I believe, though, that there is no excuse. A man who murders another is no different in Gods eyes, to another murderer. As they all serve their god Satan, and are no different. They all have black hearts.
What comes from the heart is what makes you.