Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2005, 03:06 PM

Default Alien Nation? Really?

OK 55132.

I appreciate the quotes from the Talmud. I've read them in Israel Shahak's book.
The Noahide thing is also good stuff. I've also found that at other, more "sober" sites.

But please, convince me that all the other issues of Reptilian aliens planning an Alien Invasion and turning us into microchipped spiritual slaves for all eternity that one can find at sites such as http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/ are feasable possibilities.

It's a little hard to swallow.

Old 01-20-2005, 04:36 PM

Default Re: Alien Nation? Really?

Quote:
Draken wrote:
OK 55132.

But please, convince me that all the other issues of Reptilian aliens planning an Alien Invasion and turning us into microchipped spiritual slaves for all eternity that one can find at sites such as http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/ are feasable possibilities.

It's a little hard to swallow.

I give little credence to that reptilian thing but who knows I might be proven wrong. The UFO stuff inmo is related to the NWO either by human or demon technology.

The bible says that that the NWO will not be sucssesfull so being a slave for eternity is not in the books. Yes they will try but they will succumb to the Lord Jesus.

Revelations states that the coming world leader will betray the jews and that most of the world will turn against him once they see what he is.

The final blow will be when the remaing jews clamor for Jesus then the the Lord Jesus steps on the temple mountain and the greatest earthquake that has ever been takes place, Then all heaven would be let loose on the beast and the antichrist.

His armies will be destroyed and they will be captured and placed under guard by the Lord Jesus.

Read the complete story of the future in the book of Revelation.

Old 01-21-2005, 01:27 PM

i don't know.
have seen a lot on several sites including this one.
i still have the works of wesley swift in the back of my mind.he states clearly that the jews are the children of the devil{lucifer}and explains this and a lot of other things in great detail according to the bible.so far it makes a lot of sense.
http://churchoftrueisrael.com/swift/
thoughts are welcome.
:-)
Old 01-21-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Chosen By Whom?

Ironically, I've always felt that if the Jews are The Chosen People after all, they're chosen by Satan, NOT God. ;-)

The fact is that the Jews make a point to state that their God is only THEIR God, NOT the Goyim's. They worship a God separate from the God of Muslims and Christians...

I don't have the time to develop this now, but I encourage everyone to read professor Israel Shahak's book, "Jewish History, Jewish Religion - The Weight of Three Thousand Years". http://www.ety.com/HRP/racehate/shahakfw.htm
You can also find the book in the library section of this website.
Old 01-21-2005, 03:14 PM

Eddie,

I hate to say and I think buddy is racist and therefore ignorant, regardless of his knowledge of how to twist the bible.

just my opinion and please don't take offence.

mary XXX

I vote no on that curch of israel information
They don't like blacks or poor people - not cool - smells all rather nazi
Old 01-21-2005, 03:23 PM

mary, you're right.

We have to remember not to place everyone in the same box.

Good night. I'm going to bed.

Truth, Beauty, Love
Old 01-21-2005, 03:26 PM

Draken, I believe that the site you recommended represents somewhat the same perspective but from an informed via personal experience, as opposed to racist, perspective.

An excellant ugly point to consider

Mary XXX
Old 01-21-2005, 04:46 PM

oke,i knew that{the racist bit}
did you read the article about races?{who are the israelites}or the adem and eve stuff.{garden of eden}no offense to the asians or negros.in the old days they had their own ways.there were people on earth already before adem and eve.{did you read that ?}was the bible for those people?or was it for the caucasion people?
or is the bible itself a conspiracy?
the bible is a bit racist or not?
if we tolerate everything we might as well join the nwo?
what's with the bible versions?{conspiracy if you ask me}
by who?
now the zionists,imho are the biggest racists in the world.look at the whole israel policy{second class citizens?}
look at sharon.
they threw people out of helicopters.
or is it just their leaders who have hoodwinkend them by the some rabbis?
but wasn't sharon controlled by the mossad from rome?
that's why i said;i don't know.to many groups within groups. :-)
Old 01-21-2005, 05:02 PM

Default Re: Chosen By Whom?

thanks fot the link draken.
question to anyone.the points that wesley makes,do they ad up from a historic point of few?
i suppose you have to read all his work first.
cain?origin of communism and so on.there is an article somewhere on http://www.pushhamburger.com/
somewhere about this.only thing is {from memory}they don't know who the israelites are.the authors name is also on henry his site somewhere.post it if you find it .please.my time is limited,like yours. :-)
Old 01-21-2005, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Chosen By Whom?

The bible tells us that God chose the hebrews but he states that he chose them because they where the least among mankind.

If you you read further you will notice that the Hebrews would always try to worship the Gods of the people living next to them rather than worshiping Yahweh, dispite all the help they recieved from God and all the miracles and warnings about not following the right path, they still kept practicing idolatry and child sacrifice to baal and others.

God gave them a warning through the prophet Jeremy but still they returned to there old ways. This caused them to be exiled to babaylon for 70 years, this is where the pharisee class emerged because there was no temple where the priest could sacrifice.

This pharasee class mixed there belifes with the babaylonian pagan religion through the kabbala and since then they have been a thorn in the hebrew nation. Some say a group made a pact with the devil to fulfill the promise God had given them but without God. In other words they took matters into there own hand, Bear in mind that the devil also wants the hebrews because by doing so he countefits the truth and downplays God.

These people are very stubborn and self centered from the begining. All they do is study how to circunvent the law given to them but all they have done is increase the number of laws thus creating a hodge podge of lop holes with do;s and donts that is far from more complex than anything God gave them. when they where set free from captivity many refuesed to go back to israel because they had made a life in babylon, this included many pharesses.

These people are in the center of the battle between Yahweh and lucifer and have suffered mightly and have made the whole world suffer too. But because God will win and Jesus will reign the worl will be blessed because of them.

You might ask why did God with all his knowlege choose these ungratefull people?

Its because God always proves his point using the people less likely. And he will prove satan, and all wrong by using these people.

Two things have also happend historically to this nation, during there exile the kings of babylon settled there land with other semites that where mixed geneticaly with hebrews and tought them the hebrew customs. These became known as the samaritans. Later after there exile by the romans caused by them not accepting the Lord Jesus as the messiah and savior (mostly because of the pharisee influence) those who survived where dispersed to all the known world.

The during the middle ages the decendants of the hebrew that stayed in babylon converted a nation called the kazars into judaism. (non semtic hebrew) but this is another story.

To make this long story short this nation has been infected with devil worshippers posing as jews and using Gods people as his people. Deciving them and the world. But this will not be for long because all this is being exposed as told by Christ.

All who call themself jews are not jews in birth (genetic) Jesus called those the children of the devil.

So we must respect these chosen because of God alone, because they have a very important roll to play in the world but knowing that unto God hebrew and gentile nations are equal because of Christ.

Some day God will Sow the Hebrew and reap the real from the false then the world will be a better place.