Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2006, 09:12 AM

Default Re: JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

Revelation, chapter 12, verse 12.

"Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea, for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath because he knoweth that he hath but a short time".

Who knew that a soul could meet and end? Who knew? It’s not fair! It says nowhere in plain sight that this can be so.‘

People may fear death, but most are so confident of an immortality, which follows their earthly demise. But who knew the truth? Only but a few.

They dwell in the sky, out of sight. They’re waiting, rubbing their hands, waiting to get to work.

Madcow, how can you be prepared if you will not help others? This is not characteristic of one who is purged and pure.

Old 01-24-2006, 10:06 AM

madcow said: instead it would be debated...well, isn't that what we're all here for.

My Present "End of Time" scenario is as follows when I posted this back awhile ago last year.
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2092&forum=28&post_id=17620 #forumpost17620

I would be interested in yours, trust me I'm sure it won't surprise me or anyone on this forum I think. Don't be holding back information
if you've got something to share here. Of course your free to do what you will.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:20 PM

La Dominio and Redrat11, go to the last few posts on "The hidden symbolism in the Bible".
Here are two quotes from complete fools.

If you knew what I stood for, you'd realise that you're talking right out of your sphincter sunshine!

Me Catholic view? I think not........

Insight,
The convenant was to be given to the first son. Ishmael is the first son. There is no logic to say that he is not the first son. It doesn't matter. To you your way to me mine. The majority of you hide behind religion while you are pure devils. You can't be saved.

We respect what you have written regarding us and wish you good luck in your searches for the truth, but this is our final post on this forum. We must now be about our business.

The Madcows
Old 01-24-2006, 09:55 PM

LA
Quote:
Jesus Christ isnt God. That may be what they want us to believe.
:-? Well then clearly you are not a Christian so what are you then some kind of trendy new ager or Gnostic operative!.
However if by some strange kind of logic you still believe you are, I suggest you read the NT in the bible perferably the KJV and make sure you comprehend it properly or attend a fundermentally sound church as you beliefs on Christ are way off track :-?

Heres a site that has a sound orthordox doctrine that will guide you in correct Bible interpretation
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/