living death in sweatshops right now.

By choosing a minority and telling them

to stay a minority at least some "potential"

balance of power exists.

Old 01-22-2005, 03:29 AM

Default Re: Chosen By Whom?

Quote:
55132 wrote:
These people are very stubborn and self centered from the begining. All they do is study how to circunvent the law given to them but all they have done is increase the number of laws thus creating a hodge podge of lop holes with do;s and donts that is far from more complex than anything God gave them.

To make this long story short this nation has been infected with devil worshippers posing as jews and using Gods people as his people.

Very important points, 55132.

Regarding the first paragraph of the above quote, you have to read Shahak's book.
Mary, the site from which I got the link to Shahak's book might have some hardcore racist links like Stormfront or David Duke but also there are links to Michael A. Hoffman II http://www.hoffman-info.com/ , Ernst Zundel http://www.zundelsite.org/ , David Irving http://www.fpp.co.uk/ and IHR Institut for Historical Review http://ihr.org/ , all of which (as in the last ones I mentioned) I consider scolarly and logical - only wanting to tell the Truth.

To understand history these are very important links, along with Juri Lina's books.

Regarding the second paragraph, I have read several historians allege that for example the Rothchild's can't be considered Jewish because they worship Lucifer; rather they pretend to be Jewish so that they will be the "fall guy" for their Luciferian agenda.
Maybe they're ancestry is Jewish but that they departed from that faith and actually became Luciferians and therefore can't be considered Jewish...
Old 01-23-2005, 11:30 PM

two sites.
http://www.pushhamburger.com/morenews16.htm
http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/swift/mystrey-of-iniquity.html
mystrey of iniquity is an interesting article about the jews and their history.from genghis khan to bolivia and the catholic church and communism.
morenews 16 i find interesting because of the history.not sure about the biblical parts.i looked one up and i was not even close to what my bible says.his idea of israelites is different then that from wesley.my 2 cents are on wesley.how about yours?

what do you think after reading these two articles?it's just history,isn't it? :-)
Old 01-24-2005, 10:34 AM

Thanx for that, 551.

You, the Bible and God make a lot of sense.

Mary XXX

Dc What's it all about? It appears history is a really big crock of shit...

I agree with your take on lost faiths - some are divinely inspired truth; it's the religions that I have a problem with - bullshit politics. Controlling people's faith - what they believe in - through fear.

Makes it easy to fudge the history books when the news is lies and becomes the history, they re-write at will.

I want to go live on an island, grow my own food, sail my own boat and live my own life. Is that too much to ask for?

Mary XXX
Old 01-29-2005, 03:19 AM

Default Re: Tidbits From The Talmud

do a goole on rabbi dov zakheim.the 9/11 mastermind????
Old 01-29-2005, 07:42 AM

Default Re: Tidbits From The Talmud

Great reading eddie and draken

MaryXXX

"One of the great mysteries of our age, is that Christendom can acknowledge these people and say they are "the chosen people of God," and then bow before them and say they can do no wrong; and whatsoever they do, they are the household of God, the chosen people of God – and they even rebuke Jesus who said to the Jews, "Ye are of your father the devil, the lust of your father ye will do." The great mystery is that the house of Israel can be so blind concerning its identity, in these days of the climax of the end."
Old 01-29-2005, 08:16 AM

Default Everyone lies

Well, yes, Mary. As you pointed out at another thread, some of the Truth is really ugly and very politically incorrect these days.

Take the politically incorrect "science" of revisionism. If historians do not revise history and correct mistakes, faults, misinformation, falsification and forgery then there's absolutely no point in writing history at all.

The ones afraid of revisionism are the ones falsifying history - they're afraid of being caught.

I don't care who they are; they might be Jews in one instance, Neocons, Christians, The Vatican, CIA, British "monarchy". All I care about is the Truth and the only way to get closer to It in these times of Kali Yuga is to read The Other Side of The Issue. We live in a time where everyone lies so we have to read all the lies to be able to find the huge grain of Truth that lies at the bottom.

Truth, Beauty, Love
Old 01-29-2005, 08:29 AM

Default Re: Everyone lies

Discerning the truth... true dat!

I agree Draken

What is this kali Yuga thing? I am interested...

mary XXX
Old 01-29-2005, 11:17 AM

Default Kali Yuga & A Duel Of Wits!

Unfortunately, I don't have the time at the moment to develop my own view on the doctrine of Kali Yuga, but this link is a good introduction into the ideas of the Traditional View.

Also, check out my thread "INTEGRAL TRADITION Revolt against the modern world CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION" in the "Share The Knowledge" forum, that BTW NO ONE has replied to!!! I feel a bit overlooked and hurt ;-) that no one has cared to even comment on that thread. Maybe nobody knows what I'm talking about. Maybe it goes over most people's heads. Maybe it's too much to take in all at once. That would be a most terrible shame, since I consider the answer to our predicament to be lying within that viewpoint.

It would be typical if you, marypopinz, would be the first person to understand that thread. I've been checking in every once in a while to see if you (or anyone else) has been there to write a comment, but nothing so far...
Consider it a challenge - I CHALLENGE YOU, MARYPOPINZ, TO A DUEL OF WITS!!! :-D

Well, maybe not wits, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say there... ;-)

THE CRISIS OF THE MODERN WORLD, GLOABLISM, THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND KALI YUGA
http://www.geocities.com/integral_tradition/crisis.html
Old 01-29-2005, 03:19 PM

Default Re: Kali Yuga & A Duel Of Wits!

Hi Draken:

I'll do the best I can to share what I've understood from the Vedas and Upanishads about time cycles and human consciousness. You had also asked for information on "mantra shastra" in a previous thread, so I'll also make an attempt to answer the same.....

In ancient days, man's ego was much closer to the Spirit. Hence, no "technology" was required as all desires were instantaneously fulfilled just by being one with Spirit. Man was also very close to nature and the temptation to "rule over nature" did not arise, since fulfillment of desires was spontaneous. However, the temptation to wander away from Spirit created an inferior consciousness, and now man started using mind power to fulfill his desires (instead of being in tune with Spirit). It was during this period that people spent a lot of time studying the cosmic rhythms and patterns, and also the effect of sound-forms in the surrounding environment. The knowledge acquired in this domain was then systematized and led to the synthesis of "mantra shastra", which translates to the "science of sound-forms". A mantra is nothing but a sound-form, and constant repetition of a mantra creates changes in one's consciousness. The best and most superior use of mantras involves the application of this knowledge to raise one's consciousness and restore unity with the Spirit. (It might sound like using a thorn to dislodge another thorn). However, mantras are only neutral tools, as much as nuclear energy is a neutral tool. We can use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes, such as production of electricity, and for destructive purposes as well. Similarly, mantras can be used for both good and evil purposes, and the law of karma operates in exact precision here....what goes around comes around.

However, man's ego was still beset with temptations, and this caused him to wander farther away from the Spirit and even lose touch with mind power. That's how the need for technology came about, and today we can see how technology in the wrong hands has led to disastrous results.

The "default" consciousness of man goes up and down in cycles. These are designated as eons/ages/Yugas, and the ancient scriptures talk about 4 Yugas: Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga, Dwapara Yuga and Kali Yuga. Satya Yuga was the highest age when man's consciousness was united with Spirit. Treta Yuga was the mental age, where mind power was prominent. Dwapara Yuga was the age of technology, which is probably when the Egyptians built their pyramids along with other technological wonders of the ancient times. Kali Yuga is the darkest age, when even technology is almost dead, and man lives like a despicable slave. However, we are currently on an upward path, and once again, have entered Dwapara Yuga. The twilight period of Dwapara Yuga is also getting over now, and according to the equinoctial time cycles, it will end in 2011-2012; then the Dwapara Yuga will come in full force. Currently we are witnessing a battle between the Kali Yuga forces and Dwapara Yuga forces, which is why there is so much chaos around us. But all this will end with the higher consciousness emerging victorious. This will also put an end to organized religions that have lost their true essence and degenerated into mind-control tools.

As long as we are embodied as individual beings, we are never completely free from the "temptation". The final end to this temptation-force comes only when the individual being casts off everything perishable, and becomes one with the pure Spirit. (This obviously involves death of the physical life, and also the death of the mind.) Even in the higher ages, the temptation still existed; however the force of the "default consciousness" of the age made it easier for man to overcome the temptation. Today it is much harder, but the brighter side is that even a little spiritual effort bears great results. And even today we have many liberated beings in various parts of the world.

I hope this has been helpful enough. I'll write more on this later. Enjoy your quest for truth!