Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2006, 03:54 PM

Default Re: US must accept the International Court of Justice! *

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
This fantasy of yours is in direct violation of the U.S. Constitution.
Dear redrat11

In what country you would live if having fantasy of a better world would really be against a constitution of a single country?

Thanks a lot my dear friend but you make me think twice about what you just said... smile...

best wishes from Switzerland

lwwb
Roger

Old 01-28-2006, 07:52 PM

Quote:
In what country you would live if having fantasy of a better world would really be against a constitution of a single country?
:-? No Utopia is possible on this temporal dimension Sec in an effort to put it in language you understand!.
That is why there is going to be Armaggeddon, thats why there is chronological Eschatology in the Bible it is why there is going to be a Judgement Day and why the Messiah Jesus Christ is returning a second time and finally that is why some of us are REAL Christians!. :-? :-?
Old 01-28-2006, 08:45 PM

Yes, exactly OZ...And one of 2 things are going on here in CC land.
1. Did the European Union fall short on funds this week because of Insane Liberal Policies, letting all the EUROS out of the Psche-ward?
2. Is interpol now interested in CC?
Old 01-29-2006, 02:51 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Is interpol now interested in CC?
Why would they be? CC has become too religions for a threat to exist, though, last year we made good progression.

We already know what they are up to. And Ill bet they think they’re on top of the world.
That’s what you get when you serve The Father Of Lies.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Quote:
What do you think?
I think you are limp wristed gay Fabian!.
I suggest shock therapy to the gonads to stimulate testerone levels to the peturitry gland before the UN makes its move!. :lol:
My dear friend, is this the language of a REAL Christian? Really, i am impressed... if you want your Armageddon, you should have it... i wish you all love, wisdom and truth of eternity... smile

lwwb
Roger
Old 02-01-2006, 04:32 AM

Quote:
My dear friend, is this the language of a REAL Christian?
8-) Well i have already explained it was Joke so you can be as serious as you like, however I am still laughing and enjoying it!. :lol: 8-) Also i dont follow your logic you appear to think that because i have faith in God or Christ that I am not entitled to a sense of humour or even Sick sense of humour who said?.
I would also like to add there plenty of places in the Bible where it God and JC tells christians to smite their enemies especially if they are heathens!.Maybe you need to do a few crash Gospel lessons yourself before you make such sweeping presumptions about Christian attitudes!.

Quote:
if you want your Armageddon, you should have it...
Not my armageddon Mankinds armageddon!.
You can be as sceptical as you like about my claims, however obvious world events are falling into step with Bible prophecy and the very fact that you haunt this forum and stir up sincere posters like myself with satanic lies and deception about Golden ages, Age of Aquarious etc.crap..etc.crap..is yet more proof that something major is afoot!. :-D 8-)
Old 02-01-2006, 08:08 AM

Default Re: US must accept the International Court of Justice!

Dear Ozzycynic

May it be as you say... for me it doesn't make any difference... i accept you as you are, i live for the principle "Do not do onto others that which you would not have them do onto you!

lwwb
Roger