Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2005, 08:05 AM

Default Re: B'nai B'rith-ADL Doesn't Represent Jews

Not only does your demented ego require you to write ad infinitum, but now you got to make the words big as hell. Are you blind as well as dumb. Like I said bitch slapping , dog fucking, cunt chewing, snot sucking nurse (angel of mercy my ass) go to hell. Oh thats right, Satan said you were to ignore this and he didn't have any more room for a super turd. So stay on earth till you get fired again and tell all about your boring fucking life. In the wordiest cock sucking way you can. It ain't that we hate your guts muller fucker its just that you haven't ignored us like that Jew hating bitch Barbara BlueAngel) ordered your big ass to do.
COWARD

Old 11-22-2005, 09:49 AM

Quote:
BlueAngle wrote:
Not only does your demented ego require you to write ad infinitum, but now you got to make the words big as hell. Are you blind as well as dumb. Like I said bitch slapping , dog fucking, cunt chewing, snot sucking nurse (angel of mercy my ass) go to hell. Oh thats right, Satan said you were to ignore this and he didn't have any more room for a super turd. So stay on earth till you get fired again and tell all about your boring fucking life. In the wordiest cock sucking way you can. It ain't that we hate your guts muller fucker its just that you haven't ignored us like that Jew hating bitch Barbara BlueAngel) ordered your big ass to do.
COWARD
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
Old 11-22-2005, 03:20 PM

I just realized what kind of forum this is. It is not informed debate but no-holds-barred cage-fighting.

I cannot discuss with people who constantly explode into a rage for no apparent reason. If Mr Truebeliever will be insulted by the mere mention of another point of view or a rather different habit of discourse ( Except on mission, I am used to much more critical debate where there is actually an intellectual exchange rather than constant blasts of gall that is typical of uncontrolled web-sites, i.e. chaotic ones) then what's the point of staying.

At the moment it has become a freakshow.

And I can't help myself, but I have to point out that the Teutonic Fascism of which you speak and that I compared with IN PRACTICALITY (NOT theory) the Revolutionary Communism, should certainly not cause alarm. It was an opening for debate and you just closed it, I'm afraid.

That you, with your base temper and insulting vocabulary could even imagine that I would enjoy further attempts of communication with you (other than barbs and taunts, which is FUN but childish) tells me quite a lot about your own mental capacity.

Yes, I had a whisky.

But you are ugly.

Tomorrow I am sober.
Old 11-22-2005, 04:54 PM

OL you are constantly stroking your ego, which only gets you so far. There is much on this site over the past year that you are ignorant of. That's why TB is shaking his head in disbelief of a real live edjucated feller who comes along and exposes his controlled mind.

If you have the patience, what was the regulated capital stuff you mentioned? It sounded like a really big conspiracy, and something I could comment on.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:40 PM

Dear "this",

you got it, I'm a bit Egotistical, but hey, look at all these fancy names on this site! I just thought I would blend in. And I hurt my foot badly and have nothing better to do. And aren't we all here just for a laugh, really? I mean, what will any of this matter when the computer is turned off? It's not going to change the world and it's all just disgruntled people shooting the breeze. I don't think anyone here dares to talk publicly about their opinions, because it's too "shocking". What the hell, if you just know how to respect other peoples opinions, you can say anything. If you don't care what other people think, then yeah, duh! You will get yourself into a pile of trouble.

If you walk around saying that all fat people should be force-starved because they destroy our economy with their medical-bills, that's going to get you into trouble. If you however adopt the attitude that there is a large menacing future with the way the western world is overfeeding, then you are getting somewhere.

OK, damn I'm long-winded...

You were asking about something..

Can't see what you're referring to. I can, however, state again, that the largest threat to all society today is fundamentalism. Especially christian fundamentalism. It is a driving force and an extremely strong supporter of the continued strife between Muslim findamentalists and Jewish Militants. There is a vast movement in Israel to come to a very reasonable peace-settlement and it is not supported or even tolerated by the Religous Right Christian Movement. THey are not and have no need for support from the Jewish community, since they are , by far, more numerous, stronger and have a far older heritage than any other existing religous strain.

And since the bible is globally accepted as a moral guideline, and the very crude and insensible figure Jesus (who coined the aggression-phrase; If you're not with me, you're against me)that specific religion has a unique handhold over all of the worlds society. The Jewish society is just a patsy, an easy target.
Old 11-24-2005, 07:45 AM

Maybe GOD is crude and insensible, but GOD is still GOD and you are very small. I suppose you could choose to play in some other place since GOD owns this place. Then again the choice may not be yours.
Old 11-24-2005, 04:50 PM

Oh, I see. GOD is now appeared on this fora. This is now a religous forum!
Hmmm. Getting cosier and nicer every day.
I've read that fascism is really a preferable archy of governmental fascia, I have read that I will be judged harshly by GOD and I have read that Jews are eternally hated of all through the ages..

Let me guess about the prominent achievers of this here site;

religous
anti-gay
pro weapons/self armament
Anti-jewish
Anti-abortion
Male
Unhappy with job situation/position

Will say:
-Let them fend for themselves
-Give me what's rightfully mine, that I deserve, but aint getting

True? False? "Way off?"
Old 11-24-2005, 04:57 PM

Quote:
you got it, I'm a bit Egotistical, but hey, look at all these fancy names on this site!
"Nicks" are NEVER simple chance. They reflect an unconscious attitude. You should look into that. ;-)

Also...when are you ACTUALLY going to ANSWER some of the direct points and questions levelled at you instead of questioning peoples "character"? You see OL, when we are threatened by the unknown as you are on this site, we revert to "pigeon holing" the opposition in an attempt to "whisk away" the uncomforable feeling of ones world view being challenged.

Here is my website...

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

Their is a short doco (part 1) of the lie that are the homicidal gas chambers of Auwshwitz. Had a gander yet or are you just here for the shit stir?

Keep the leg elevated. ;-)

P.S People who do NOT answer my points directly are one of two things. Professional agitators or ignorent twaddlers who deserve a good verbal thrashing. You STILL do not know the basic difference between so called fascism and comuunism. If you cannot grasp this high school concept, then you are SEVERELY lacking in ANY capacity to "intellectual debate".

Is that clear "Hoppy"?
Old 02-03-2006, 11:51 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J

I don't know if the Franklin quote is accurate.
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/what_they_said.html

Quote:
RESPONSE (1)
The quote alleged to be by Franklin is a forgery. It is discussed in "They Never Said It" by Boller and George, p.27

[Reference: "They Never Said It", Paul F. Boller Jr. and John George, New York, Oxford University Press, 1989, ISBN 0-19-605541-1 and ISBN 0-19-506469-0 -DSM]

"The Franklin quote apparently first turned up on February 3, 1934 in William Dudley Pelley's pro-Nazi sheet, _Liberation_, published in Asheville, North Carolina. According to Pelley, it was taken from notes made by Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, delegate to the Constitutional Convention from South Carolina... But there is no Pinckney diary, and historian Charles Beard, after a thorough investigation... concluded: "This alleged `Prophecy' ascribed to Franklin is a crude forgery.. . There is in our historical records no evidence whatever of any basis for the falsehood."

"On one occasion, when the Hebrew Society of Philadelphia sought to raise money for a synagogue, Franklin signed the petition appealing to "citizens of every denomination" for contributions. Nevertheless, during the 1930s and 1940s, the Franklin forgery was cited time and again in the Nazi press in Germany, broadcast over the Nazi radio... It was popular, too, in neo-Nazi circles in the United States."

RESPONSE (2)
http://www.netizen.org/arc-hive/par_0038.txt
Another good source for a discussion of the Ben Franklin hoax is Morris Kominsky's excellent (but hard to find) book, "Hoaxers: Plain Liars, Fancy Liars and Damned Liars" Branden Press 1970. [..]

Mr. Kominsky notes the hoax reported in a 1966 issue of THUNDERBOLT, a publication of the National States Rights Party. He notes the rumor made the rounds in 1934 by William Dudley Pelley, professional anti-Semite, leader of the Silver SHirts (SS--get it?). He attributed it to the diary of Charles Pinckney of South Carolina who was a delegate to the Constitutional Convention of 1787. When challenged, Pelley claimed to have taken it from a copy of the diary which was the property of an unidentified descendent of Pinckney. Historian Charles Beard made a search for this 'diary' and Henry Butler Allen of the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia issued a statement in 1938 that the diary did not exist and based on an analysis of the language in the anti-semitic speech attributed to Franklin, the language used was not Colonial English.

-Danny Keren.