Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2006, 03:11 AM

Default Re: The Absolute Best Authentications Of The Protocols Of Zion

IMHO, we don't need prophets to tell us what the outcome of a takeover of this country or, literally, the world under the NWO will be like. Look at the Palestinians today. What we manage to hear is not even half of what goes on there. Their present is our future, and worse.

You posted a link to Mind Control in the 21st Century and I highly recommend that everyone who wants to know what the end will be should read it.

Power corrupts, total power corrupts totally, or some such. What they are aiming for is nothing less than total power/control. Man was created to be free, answerable only to his God. Most religions have a "code of conduct" much like the 10 Commandments which were plagiarized from the Medes and Persians, as a guideline, except for Judaism which is not a religion in any sense of the word.

While they carry the Torah as they dance around, their REAL source of inspiration and guide for living is the Talmud, written by their learned rabbis. Now that's a real piece of work, let me tell you. For the goyim who read it there is a death sentence. Why do you suppose that is, hmmmm?

As just about everybody on the forum knows, I am not Christian, but I have studied the Bible as history and found out the Old Testament is nothing more than the fabricated history of the jew. The New Testament was so censored by the Roman Catholic Church (made up of jews who were seeking their own power base) in their Councils as to be little more than pap. Take the good, toss the rest, as you will.

It is advisable that everyone take their nose out of the Bible and take a good look around; then extrapolate the rate and direction of change that is taking place. You can be a prophet in your own time.

Sorry, I wrote this off-line without having seen your last posts. You are absolutely right, only a fool WOULDN'T stand against unlimited immigration but that is another EFFECT. All these people from the Turd World could be stopped in their tracks and our borders hermetically sealed but that will not happen.

They want enough combatants to make a race war happen when the "immigrants" numbers are such that they feel they can take over themselves as in California (Mexifornia) today. It will serve to cull the herd. Can you see the overcivilized Americans having to defend themselves????

War is wearing on the body and the spirit, ask any vetran. When we have been worn down by the constant danger of being killed or having to kill, they will be waiting for us to beg government to come in and establish "order."

The rest of the story is predictable.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque