Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2006, 04:54 PM

Default Re: The Golden Age

One of the reasons that I'm sure that esoteric Christianity doesn't exist is because I was, for many years, a Theosophist before becoming a Christian. I've studied Blavatsy and Leadbeater. Sadly, they were grossly misled by their "Masters," who were, in reality, fallen angels.
The teachings of Theosophy line up well with the gnostic anti-Christian belief. Both Leadbeater and Blavatsky were Freemasons. Blavatsky was vehemently anti-Christian.

Old 01-26-2006, 01:29 PM

And don't forget the Seth material and the dabblers in occult who follow its teachings

http://www.newworldview.com/library/Noonan_B_Works_Jane_Roberts.html

This is just one of many attempts at spiritual seduction. If you have ever sensed the presence of a demonic being, it isn't a warm and fuzzy experience. These beings are powerful, intelligent, and intensely & insanely hateful and full of jealousy for mankind. The only difference with Seth is that he can disguise himself until he gets what he wants.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:46 PM

What ultimately happened to Jane Roberts, who channeled the "Seth Material," is very sad. She died from the effects of severe arthritis, and she sufferred with a great deal of pain in the last few years.

Elizabeth Clare Prophet, who channeled the "Ascended Masters," is still alive, but she is so debilitated, mentally and physically, that she cannot walk or take care of herself. She requires a full-time caregiver. (I have a family member who still belongs to the group that Prophet used to run).
Old 01-26-2006, 03:33 PM

Sorry.I have a relative who does the Ouija board stuff and believes that we all create our own reality, etc.Totally Seth. Someone named Madame Deena (or Dina) visits from England sometimes and I think that she is a real witch. Spooky! :-o
Old 01-26-2006, 03:45 PM

Hey, good to see you back here, OD.

Yeah, I've heard and read about things like evil spirits can can be contacted with the Ouija board.
Old 01-26-2006, 04:43 PM

Dear Marsali

You know that talking about lilith and Co. will attract these highly intelligent and very powerful entities, so therefore esoteric christianity talks only about the sephirots of the cabbalistic tree of life to attract the luminous spirits and not the cliphots...

Living a honest life is one of the highest white magic one can practise...

best wishes from Switzerland

lwwb
Roger
Old 01-26-2006, 07:32 PM

Quote:
When men are motivated only by a lust for material possessions and power and act in total disregard for the plans of Cosmic Intelligence, they stir up layers of the physical and psychic atmosphere and arouse formidable forces whose fury is turned against them.
:-o Gees sounds like the kind of mumbo jumbo the hippies spoke or is it smoked in the 1960s until they reached their 20s in the 1970s when they decided a materialist lifestyle was quite groovy and met karma ratings standards!.
Please mercifly spare me the rest of the groovy BS torture in this thread.One 1960s Age of Aquarious was quite enough i think!. :lol: :-D
Old 02-02-2006, 11:18 AM

My dogma is chasing your carma, man.
May as well jump into Gaia . . . if you Jamokes keep violating the sacred orders of Nature, then Nature will eventually correct its mistake, YOU, that is.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Ozzy_dopster wrote:
My dogma is chasing your carma, man.
May as well jump into Gaia . . . if you Jamokes keep violating the sacred orders of Nature, then Nature will eventually correct its mistake, YOU, that is.
Dear Ozzy_dopster

Thank you so much for helping me realizing the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness...

best wishes from Switzerland

lwwb
Roger
Old 02-06-2006, 11:02 AM

Wow, SeC! Or should I call you très sec? Sometimes I am tempted to satirize or use simple parody, and I also value the truth, it is sacred, just like a lot of other things that manifest in physical ways. We see empirical phenomena and then sometimes think it is only "normal" or "natural" without touching the sublime order which is the foundation of matter and motion.

(whew!)

But if you got a glimps of God, or some other heavenly inspiration, it is because the Spirit is nudging you affectionately, like a potential friend! I can only tell you what He has done for me already! :-)