Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2006, 12:18 PM

Default George W. Bush, Zionist Double Agent, American Traitor

George W. Bush, Zionist Double Agent, American Traitor

Texe Marrs

Excerpts from the article:

I vaguely understand Lunachev's predicament. I was the first to publish the true facts regarding Hillary Rodham Clinton's Jewish ancestry. I also exposed "Irish" Senator John Kerry's true race—yep, he's a crypto-Jew. And for good measure, I threw in revelations that former Secretary of State, Comrade Madeleine Albright, and General Wesley Clark are also Jews. Reluctantly and angrily, Hillary, Kerry, Clark and Albright subsequently came out of the closet and owned up to their Jewish heritage, though they have all refused to explain why they had hidden it all these many years.

and.........

And now, dear friends, I have decided to reveal to you the name of yet another crypto-Jew. This time, the culprit is a man who is only the latest in a series of dynastic leaders, all of whom were and are Jews and all of whom have carefully and watchfully guarded this Great Secret. I hereby
stamp myself—according to the reigning criteria or rules promulgated by the Illuminati elite—as a bonafide anti-Semite merely by once again calling a Jew a Jew. Fact: GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, is a Jew.

Absurd? Preposterous, you say? Well, I have carefully traced the history of the Bush Dynasty, including the Rothschild faction, and without hesitation I declare to you that, yes, indeed, George W. Bush is a Jew: A Jew by race, a Jew by religious choice. Hidden from public view.

What the media dare not tell you is that, as President, George W. Bush appointed as his first official White House spokesman, a Jew—in fact, a Jewish rabbi—Ari Fleischer. He retained a Jewish banker, Alan Greenspan, as Chairman of the Federal Reserve. He made a Jewish Rabbi, Dov Zackheim, the Comptroller (money man!) of the Pentagon, and he placed a Jewish ideologue and Christian hater, Michael Chertoff, in the scary position of being head of FEMA and Homeland Security. Yes, Chertoff, an ADL fiend whose father is a Jewish rabbi, is now America's Gulag Commandant, our American version of Himmler.

My investigation of the Bush-Jewish connection has been in progress for six years now. One thing I discovered is that George W. Bush is a devoted student of the Jewish Talmud, just as were Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin. He is also, I am persuaded, a dedicated agent of Zionist Israel, which makes him double agent and traitor to the United States of America.

Bush has adopted the same techniques of torture, political deceit, perpetual war, and pure hatred of perceived enemies, as has the notorious Israeli spy agency, Mossad. The Mossad's motto is "By Way of Deception Make War." This, not coincidentally, is also George W. Bush's motto. How very Talmudic. How very Satanic.

http://www.powerofprophecy.com/george_w_bush_zionist_double_agent.htm

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 02-10-2006, 06:11 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: George W. Bush, Zionist Double Agent, American Traitor

Quote:

Cover of Jewish Calendars for Soldiers and Sailors.

Inside cover and first page.

Mathias Bush is listed on Page 15 under Revolutionary War as Jews who signed the non-Importation Resolution of 1765

Major George Bush, Major Louis Bush and Major Solomon Bush who are listed at the top of page 16 as participating in the Revolutionary War.
James Wickstrom

Here's Bush at the wailing wall again. It looks like a different moment than the first one.
1. Some guy is in the way of the camera man.
2. In the second one, you can see Bush's tie.
3. His right hand's position is different.
4. The pinkie and the one next to it are spaced differently.

Old 02-10-2006, 06:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: George W. Bush, Zionist Double Agent, American Traitor

Dear All,
"George W. Bush, Zionist Double Agent, American Traitor" by Texe Marrs is a very interesting article, and I believe most of it, if not all, is true.

However, I wish to point out that the picture of Bush carrying the Talmud is an apparent fake. A faked picture can easily discredit the whole article and subject which would be a shame.

This appears to be the source of the picture on the net,

Picture of the Day Archive, on the Shmais News Service : http://www.shmais.com/picofdayall.cfm

And this is the picture: http://www.shmais.com/images/largepics/left_517.jpg

Update
I sent an email to SHMAIS@aol.com about the picture and received this reply:

"i AM AWARE IT WAS A "PURIM SPOOF" PICTURE"

I've looked at it before and remembered seeing another variation, an obvious fake, of the picture where he is carrying a book called "Presidency for Dummies". This picture is mirrored compared to the one where he is carrying the Talmud so that he is waving with right hand..

Here is a Google Image search for that picture:

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=bush+for+dummies+book&sourceid=mozilla-search&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GBfficial&sa=N&tab=wi

Overall the image of Bush carrying the Talmud just looks fake; the light is somehow not right, the contrasts, perhaps even the proportions - it simply looks like it has been put there.

One detail that looks like a giveaway is if you look at the spine of the book, you see that on the left side it is white, and not thick enough.

I've made an animated GIF picture comparing the two fakes. In my opinion it reveals a lot.

Conclusion; to me it appears as though the very original picture, (that I've not yet been able to track down) Bush was carrying a white ring binder of some sort whereafter someone has edited it to a "Bush for Dummies book". The picture of Bush carrying the Talmud has been edited either using the original, or the Bush for Dummies version, forgetting to edit a part of the spine of the book.

Source.