Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2006, 10:43 AM

Default Today's Religions and Preachers Paving the Way for the NWO

THE GREATEST HOAX
A STUDY OF THE INCONSISTENT THEOLOGY OF MODERN DAY BIBLE PROPHECY

by: Charlie Samples

This book(let) was written for essentially two reasons. To expose the erroneous teachings of the modern day churches regarding the second coming of Christ; and to prove that the "churches" in America have been teaching and propagating the doctrine of the New World Order for over 100 years.

Jonathan Williams recorded in his book, LEGIONS OF SATAN , in 1781, THAT Cornwallis revealed to Washington that a

"holy war will now begin on America, and when it is ended America will supposedly be the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be the loyal subjects of the Crown."*

*(The Crown here refers to the one square mile area located inside London known as London London or The City. It is autonomous, outside the laws of London, England. The Queen must dress as a commoner and be met by the Lord High Mayor of London London before she can enter here. This is the Banksters domain. Fleet Street, home of the London papers, is located here, also. Hmmmmm)

Cornwallis went on to explain that what would seem to be a contradiction:

"Your churches will be used to teach the Jews' religion and in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for divine world government. That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire. All religions will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by the masses, and they will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry."

And indeed George Washington himself was a Mason, and he gave back through false religion what he had won with his army.

This divine world government that Cornwallis spoke of, was the religion of the New World Order. The religions of America deceive their followers into believing that there will be a one world government and it will be the fulfillment of bible prophecy. They say, however, that Jesus Christ will be the ruler.

You must read this book to see that this simply is not true and that it is in fact the religion of the New World Order that is preparing this world for a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT of enslavement and despotism for the entire world.

and....................

Wake up, America. You have been lulled to sleep in your padded pews! You have been gassed with a religious indoctrination that has led you down a path of destruction and slavery. Your pastors have you convinced that you are seeing bible prophecy fulfilled. So, just sit back and make the best of it. Forget about what's coming. After all, before it gets TOO BAD, you'll be Raptured out! You won't be left to face it. WAKE UP!!!

While all of you religious people who have bought this lie are sitting back in near poverty, barely scratching by, taxed to death, licensed to death, and so on, ad nauseum; the MEN who have conned you into believing this is the fulfillment of Bible prophecy, live in $150,000 (very dated) homes, drive new cars every year, receive all types of tax credits and exemptions, and play golf three or four times a week! Wake up!!! Wake up!!! Wake up!!!

All of this supposed fulfillment of bible prophecy has been bought and paid for by the people who created it. None of what is going on today is bible (or Bible) prophecy. It has been masterminded and carried out on an unsuspecting world by the ultra, ultra rich.

Yes. They want what would appear to be a one-world government. They want what would appear to be a one-world religion. It is a plan for ultimate control of the life of every individual that lives on the planet. They have used the religions of the world to anesthetize their adherents into accepting this most sinister lie and devious plan.

NOTE: It is quite clear that Jesus, himself, never said he'd be back in a couple of thousand years to set up an earthly kingdom; in fact, he emphatically stated that "My kingdom is not of this world". I believe he was killed because he was exposing the very plan, and the planners, that so many Christians have been led to believe is "God's plan".

The perversions being taught to our children today; the death and destruction going on all over the world; the millions of unborn and already born (partial birth) babies being slaughtered for their brain stems and body parts; the division between races and religions being orchestrated; the endless wars in the name of PEACE are NOT of our loving Heavenly Father/ Creator. Christ Jesus talked of His great love for us... this is not LOVE. That should be our first clue, depending on whether or not we believe what Jesus said. Which do you choose?

To read the complete booklet, go to:

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/greatesthoax.htm

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 02-11-2006, 11:45 AM

Default Re: Today's Religions and Preachers Paving the Way for the NWO

Guess I should've posted the novus ordo vs. christian tradition thread under this one. They are kinda related arent' they? Oh well. :-P :roll: :hammer:
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...