Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2006, 03:26 PM

Default Land Of The Puppet People

By Manuel Valenzuela
2-17-6

It oftentimes boggles the mind to try and understand the ease with which the Establishment can manipulate the American citizenry into another warmongering escapade..yet it is easy to comprehend this phenomenon, for we live inside the United States of Amnesia, a country where all semblance of the yesterday becomes but a haze of blatant forgetfulness and convenient whitewash.
American Heroin

It oftentimes boggles the mind to try and understand the ease with which the Establishment can manipulate the American citizenry into another warmongering escapade, this time an ominous foray into the Persian lands of Iran, a nation rich in history, culture, location and most importantly to the Evil Empire, oil and gas. Yet upon further inspection it is easy to comprehend this phenomenon, for we live, as Gore Vidal has labeled it, inside the United States of Amnesia, a country where all semblance of the yesterday becomes but a haze of blatant forgetfulness and convenient whitewash, a black hole of Alzheimer's-like darkness from where no recollection of past lessons, mistakes, errors or history can be seen or touched.

We live in a nation of gluttonous stupor and comfortable surroundings, easily distracted by the cocktail of materialism that lines our homes. We are trained to live to work, not work to live, sacrificing love of life for love for the Almighty dollar, becoming worker bees and soldier ants, selling our souls to the demons of capitalism in exchange for the happiness and stress-free lives of yesteryear, needing pharmaceutical drugs to escape the depression of our daily lives, willingly choosing to indebt our present and future in order to possess the vast array of adult toys marketed to manipulate our emotions, wrongly thinking this or that product will reincarnate lost happiness. America is the land of plenty, where waistlines expand, stress increases, mental problems grow, work hours increase and vehicles get bigger and bigger, a land addicted to the devil's excrement, like a heroin user injecting black gold into its ever thirsty veins, becoming a violent, warmongering junkie when the perpetual case of cold turkey arises.
MORE
http://www.rense.com/general69/pup.htm

Old 02-21-2006, 03:16 AM

Default Re: Land Of The Puppet People

So scary and yet so true.

My son went on a school field trip to the art museum in London and dude jumped off the building and splat himself right in front of my son's class.

The woods that are not five minutes from my home was the crime scene for the male rape of one of my son's new friends in the area. The criminal is already set on the loose and has served his time... for fuck's sake!

And the icing on the cake is a couple of Friday nights ago my son was walking near another set of woods in our area and heard a girl screaming. Come to find out, his childhood mates girlfriend of 13, was being raped.

My eldest daughter worked in a bar where they have under 18's nights for the under 18's. Half of the crowd which begins at age 11 and 12 is @pilled out of their faces' on ecstasy. The girls looked like Britney spears wannabe whores in their push up bra's around their under-developed breasts. Sick!!!!!!!!

My daughter's comment which I found Ooh so appropriate.

Not only did their parents drop them off at the club in that state and wearing that apparel.... they probably took them out shopping to buy their slutty gear and gave them the money for the drugs "unknowingly".

Most parents are so consumed in their greedy materialistic lives, they haven't a fucking clue what their kids are having to cope with.

My two cents
Mary XXX
Old 02-21-2006, 04:06 AM

In comparison to the future, these times will be like bliss to us. Makes me want to cry when I think about it!

We find ourselves in a dire predicament.

One thing (which is perhaps the most obvious of all) is that Satan rules the world.

There will be no rapture. It was mistaken/corrupted.
All those who are not righteous and who donít have the power of faith, will surly die.
Thatís what the 'rapture' is all about.
Satan will keep the souls of the wicked.

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea!
for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

So we who 'notice', ask ourselves 'why do we notice?'
But we know the answer as surly as we know that there is a God of love.
Old 02-22-2006, 02:39 AM

You have brought up a rather sticky point in my mind with "who rules the earth?".

Men are told that males think with their penis' and we know where there that social programming of a mentality has taken the males of this species.

Women are told they are liberated by Kinsey the paedophile, no less, and are free to be be sluts and whores and have forgot what the words role model and mom mean - lost their minds to greed and lust basically.

Brings me to the point or my question I have thought about for a long time.

Does Satan rule the world because we give him that power and authority through our belief systems and paradigms?

Are we the stupid idiots for believing that he has complete control of the show down here?

I just can't buy it, personally.

For me, the earth is God's Eden as he intended it in all its natural beauty with all the species and the breeds of animals and humans. We are fucking it. Not the devil. Us.

Turn a blind eye, sit on a fence, you know the drill. The buck has got to stop somewhere.

For me, personally, God is running the show, not the horned jackass - he is a joke and was long defeated in my mind.

I wish people would place more faith in God and good and give less power to that other crap. Just my personal questioning thought.

Please don't take any offence and I welcome some debate on this issue.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:45 AM

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
Are we the stupid idiots for believing that he has complete control of the show down here?
No they are the stupid idiots for not realizing it.
He does not have complete control here, but he does control the material aspects. Most people live their lives now according to material aspects. His design.
The devil is rather cunning, and people have been for a long time modelled to fall for his trickery.
A horned jackass, yes, but still very sly.

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
I just can't buy it, personally.

*For me, personally, God is running the show, not the horned jackass - he is a joke and was long defeated in my mind.
A lot of people donít believe in the devil anymore.
It suits him well though, as he as less opposition that way.
For a time I didnít really believe it either, until I encountered him, or at least one of his most elite demons.

Before that, I thought it was all just a fairytale.

Faith alone can vanquish the devil. Its not like heís a big problem at all! IGNORANCE is the problem. It IS us. We have been lured into ignorance. And we pay the price.

We can choose between God and Satan. We have free will; it is what makes us human.
Many choose Satan out of ignorance!
Old 02-24-2006, 05:01 AM

I know I am splitting hairs and....

This is my point. Which came first - the chicken or the egg.

Is it our belief in the horned jackass that gives him "life" and/or does our belief system feed this power.

I have thought on this for a while.

If I was a prick and wanted to increase my power and control over people... it would suit my purposes to have the goyim spread the news of my great power, making my reputation supercedent.

Do you get what I mean?

Is it our thought patterns that keep that bastard in existence because we believe?

Yes their are evil people and... do I believe that their is one supremem source of evil as their is a supreme source of good - God?

No.

For me there is God and only God.

I personally believe that a lot of the Bible has been corrupted towards the social engineering of an Armageddon.

Is their was this one fallen angel whom God cast down to earth to be the Devil...

There is no logic in creating an earth of beauty and handing it over to Sir Shit to run. It just doesn't make any rational sense to me.

What does make sense to me is a bunch a greedy bastards wanting the people to believe that they are running the show with God's "blessing".

The devil rules the earth is always a convenient excuse to do nothing and give up. Just like the blissful rapture is a good excuse to sit around and wait and do nothing.

God didn't write that damn book - men did. And, for me, it is no different than the protocols of Zion.

Just my opinion and I mean no offence.

The main problems I have with the Bible are:

1. We are all born sinners - babies are born bad???

2. It's all Eve's fault - women are to blame for the eventual downfall of all humanity - women are especially bad???

3. Revelations - Jesus arriving on a cloud literally folks? The Great Rapture? I guess we are all fucked and might as well lay down and die for this New world order.

In conclusion, for me, the Devil is in the details. If people focused more on God and good and turned their minds away from these devilish thoughts of an all-compassing evil power running the earth plane - we would stand a far greater chance of the truth coming to light and their being peace.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:52 AM

The way I see it is, babies inherit our broken nature; they grow up with all kinds of examples around them, therefore they too will err in the path of spiritual perfection and "Fall Short" as some are fond of saying. It's a spiritual matter in a spiritual realm.
It's like the story I heard once: a ferry was on the loch when the thick fog rolled in and surronded the boat. The passengers became increasingly anxious at the sight of several near-misses of rocks and other obstacles in the water. Fearing that the Pilot was blinded by the fog, a girl ran up to the bridge to scold the Pilot, but upon her arrival she noticed that the fog was only a few feet over the main deck: from the bridge she could see everything in the water with the greatest of clarity!

And so it is that without a perspective of purity and completeness, we will always be "broken", or "fall short".
Old 02-24-2006, 04:36 PM

[img align=right]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Helal26.jpg[/img]
Neither goat nor jackass, just one of the gang.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:09 PM

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
I
The main problems I have with the Bible are:

1. We are all born sinners - babies are born bad??? NAY,BABIES ARE INNOCENT. HOWEVER THERE IS AN AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY, SAY MAYBE AROUND AGE 13.

2. It's all Eve's fault - women are to blame for the eventual downfall of all humanity - women are especially bad??? NAY, EVE WAS USED. IT WASN'T HER FAULT FOR THE FALL, BUT ADAM'S. OH, AND ANOTHER THING, HUMANITY ORIGINALLY HAD DOMINION OF EARTH BUT FORFEITED TO "SIR SHIT" AT THE FALL. :-P

3. Revelations - Jesus arriving on a cloud literally folks? The Great Rapture? I guess we are all fucked and might as well lay down and die for this New world order. WELL, THAT HAPPENS AFTER EVERYTHING HAS ALREADY GONE TO SHIT. CHRISTIANITY SPREADS THROUGH PERSECUTION & MARTYRDOM, NOT EVANGELISM AS THE SO-CALLED CHURCH WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE. ST. PAUL, PETER, AND JOHN WERE ALL STOOD BEFORE A ROMAN KANGAROO COURT AND LATER EXECUTED.
Retreading same shit we talked about awhile ago on the christianity thread. :roll: int: :-o ops: :hammer:
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-24-2006, 09:14 PM

[img align=right]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalandJack.jpg[/img]
Which jackass do you think Rules the world?