Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2006, 01:05 PM

Default Re: Population Control?

I think most people on this site understand that the NWO is trying to end all religion by getting both Christians and Muslims to fight each other. So if you play into the game plan of the NWO by attacking someone just because they are of a different religion, you play into their hands and will be nothing more than cattle. The holy Quran has a blueprint for peace because it already acknowledges the fact that Jews, Christians, and others who sincerely believe in God and the last day will be rewarded with heaven. There is no other religion that makes that type of statement. That is why I see the attacks on Islam to be satanic inspired.

Old 01-17-2006, 01:34 PM

Point well taken Akbar, I don't think I've attacked your Religion per se, I just think that so called "Good Muslims", have'nt spoken out on the barbaric actions of the "Wahabbi" who seek to destroy anything and anybody who does'nt follow their views of the Quaran. The world is waiting for Condemnation of the Fannatics of that "branch" of Islam.
Old 01-18-2006, 07:00 AM

The support of the Wahabis are coming from the leadership of the West. Bush and the rest of the Western leaders treat the Saudi royals as family members. The U.S. has soldiers over there to protect them. They are always informed of any U.S. attacks in the region before they happen. So actually, white Christians are the protectors of the Wahabis. In fact there is strong evidence that the Wahabis were started with strong British support to cause a wage in Islam. You seem to believe everything the media say hook, line, and sinker. If you ever decide to research Islamic history you will see that most Muslims have been against this brand of Islam since it began. The only thing that keeps it going is Western support. Why? because it paints a bad picture of Islam, and invite others to attack the religion. It is also the branch responsible for leading Muslims in a war against Christianity. The evangel Christians are responsible for leading Christians in a war against Islam. When you study both groups, you will see that most of their beliefs are similar except they are in different religions. The key factor is that both believe that you cannot be saved if you do not have their point of view, which means that there can never be peace unless you see it their way.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:55 PM

i don't know where we disagree Akbar, I would'nt be on this forum if i got my news from the liars.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:10 AM

Quote:
and a line of other white racists. Are you next?
:-P Just to upset your false sense of security Akbar, I havent gone anywhere.Just because I dont always reply to your posts or dont post here consistantly doesnt mean i have gone away i have real life to live ofcause so i dont have the time to waste here that I would like does that answer the question on whether you believe i have quit the eternal argument with you!. :-D
Old 01-19-2006, 10:54 AM

It's good to have you back!
Old 02-21-2006, 07:11 AM

Debating is good and we should not see it as a problem. It only becomes a problem when you debate off the posted subject and I see that happen a lot of times.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:11 AM

Well debating that leads to insults, lead to physical fighting, leads to murder, which leads to population control. Where does it end?