Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2006, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Muslims to guard Churches on Christmas

Oz,
You proved my point! How can the message of Jesus bring peace to the world without good works. It takes good works to be able to maintain faith in the world. Faith is not something you have and keep without struggle. Our faith is challenged everyday. Even Jesus was challenged by Satan. So it is our good works that keep us in the faith. I understand that the majority of Christians do not understand this. So that is why many have lost there way, due to a false understanding. If anything is worth having, it takes work to get it. Anything that comes without struggle is not worth having and you will easily lose it and this is what has happened in the world. The majority of people have lost their soul and it is going to take good works tobring their faith back.

Old 01-21-2006, 05:44 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/akbaronBible.jpg[/img]
Old 01-22-2006, 03:58 AM

Quote:
You proved my point! How can the message of Jesus bring peace to the world without good works. It takes good works to be able to maintain faith in the world. Faith is not something you have and keep without struggle. Our faith is challenged everyday. Even Jesus was challenged by Satan. So it is our good works that keep us in the faith. I understand that the majority of Christians do not understand this.
:roll: Try reading that last post of mine again akbar it is clear you did not read or comprehend it properly!.
You still do not understand christs message and are no closer to doing so than five of your posts earlier on this issue.:roll: Not that I believe for a minute that you are sincerely trying to understand what I am saying you are too conceited in your tunnel vision for that!. :-?

Anyway why are you continuing to claim to understand christianity when you have already chosen you faith in life with Muhammad,you already know there is no concilation between Christianity and Islam so stop stirring the pot unnecessarily on Christianity as i have not been arrogant enough to claim to know your holy book the Quran and do not rubbish it the way that you are trying to rubbish christianity so please show me as a christian the same respect! :-?
Old 01-23-2006, 10:32 AM

Oz,
The holy Quran is the correction of the Bible. THe holy Quran also states that Muhammad is in the Bible. So I only bring light to that fact. I haven't said anything disrespectful about the Bible. I have only shared the true. If you were Muslim then I would communicate with you using the holy Quran, but you claim to be Christian, so that is why I communicate with you using the Bible as the foundation. I am not being arrogant when I state that I am proficient than most when it comes to the Bible. I have yet to meet a Christian that does not use the same knowlege that was given to him in Sunday school or by a priest who is also lost. I have not met a Christian to defeat what I am saying by any logic. They only result to childish tactics like Madcow the clown.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:53 AM

Quote:
The holy Quran is the correction of the Bible. THe holy Quran also states that Muhammad is in the Bible.
The Quran is NOT the Bible akbar its as simple as that end of the matter!.

Quote:
I am not being arrogant when I state that I am proficient than most when it comes to the Bible.
Except for one verse about the trinity which i happened to agree with you on, you still do not understand the Bible. Especially the NT the most important and defining section for christians which give us the life and times of Jesus Christ as christian messiah and saviour.
The Bible is not the Quran it is not the same as islam and never can be because Jesus is God one in the trinity not a mortal messenger. Besides if i wanted to believe such anti christ trash i would simply seek out a trendy luciferian beliefs e.g the "Da Vinci Code" or "Holy blood Holy Grail" I wouldnt waste my time looking for apostasy from a raghead that wouldnt be a very trendy move for an NWO operative!. :roll: :-P
Old 01-24-2006, 10:03 AM

Oz,
I never said the holy Quran is the Bible. I stated it is a correction of the Bible. All of the Roman paganism that was mixed with the religion has been purified through the holy Quran. There is no way to compare the two. I simply reference the Bible, because it refutes the trinity concept itself. The Bible is at war with itself about the foudational understanding of your belief. In the Bible it has Jesus as a prophet, it has him as being divine, then as god. Jesus himself shows through his actions that he is not God or have the substance of God. There is nothing more that I can say about that matter.
Old 01-25-2006, 05:46 AM

I am finished discussing Religion with you period Akbar you seem a little dense in some cognitive areas!
ONE MORE TIME END OF RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION AKBAR!!
Old 01-26-2006, 05:12 PM

Oz,
Why do you continue to run from the truth?
Is it too painful?
Old 02-15-2006, 08:29 PM

The devil runs from truth because it is too painful.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:24 AM

This original post of Muslims guarding Churches on Christmas becomes more honorable each day. When we look at the blowing up of a sacred Mosque in Iraq and the infighting of Muslims and Christians in Nigeria over a cartoon. We need more noble acts like this by all religions. This act is good but we need more to try to head off this planned religious war that will lead to WWIII.