Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2006, 07:44 PM

Default Re: The Mind of GOD.

THE LORDS PRAYER.After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses

Image hosting by Photobucket

Old 02-26-2006, 07:44 PM

THE LORDS PRAYER.After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses
Old 03-31-2006, 01:17 PM

THE WORD OF GOD"The Bible contains the MIND OF GOD, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of BELIEVERS.
Its doctrines are HOLY, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable. Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains LIGHT to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you. It is the traveler's map, the pilgrim's staff, the pilot's compass, the soldier's sword, and the CHRISTIAN'S
charter.

Here paradise is restored, heaven opened, and hell disclosed. The Lord Jesus Christ is its grand OBJECT, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. Read it slowly, frequently, and prayerfully. Let it fill the memory, rule the heart, and guide the feet. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure. It is given you in life, will be opened in the judgement, and remembered forever. It involves the HIGHEST responsibility, will reward the highest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its SACRED contents".
Old 03-31-2006, 02:38 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
the soldier's sword
This is contradictory to the teachings of Jesus.

Also, think you need to understand this:

"Mat15o not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:"

...because you sometimes slander others or accuse people of being things that they could very well not be.

Peace
Old 03-31-2006, 02:44 PM

Jesus said to never call to someone "oh you cursed fool", because if you cannot forgive your fellow man for his ignorance, you will not be forgiven of your own.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:51 PM

Perhaps what is meant is the Sword of the Spirit, as in the use of God's Word to combat evil?

I want to add that the teachings of Jesus were chosen very carefully according to the audience and how much they could understand, or be responsible for. Jesus taught a lot of things that must be seen in the context of perfect spiritual maturity. He did not compromise His message so babies could handle it: as He said, "Be perfect even as your Father in Heaven is perfect . . ."
Old 03-31-2006, 02:57 PM

Jesus said to never call to someone "oh you cursed fool", because if you cannot forgive your fellow man for his ignorance, you will not be forgiven of your own.

It is so hard to fit these ideals in an age like this, but we must try.

Men who are evil cannot be forgiven for this, because everyone knows what wrong and right is on a basic level, so there is no ignorance involved, just evil.

Oh no, forgiveness is not for everyone. Who is to think that a vile man is to be rewarded for his sins, just by asking for forgiveness? That being he was relieved of his ignorance. But then what is the meaning of righteousness? And how are those who have toiled through gauntlets to become righteous, rewarded? And those who have chosen the path of evil have chosen their fate.
Are vile men rewarded for their weakness? Look at the natural ways. And un-watered flower will wither and die!
Old 03-31-2006, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Perhaps what is meant is the Sword of the Spirit, as in the use of God's Word to combat evil?
Ah yes it could very well be that!
Old 04-01-2006, 06:30 AM

[quote]
LaDominio wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:

...because you sometimes slander others or accuse people of being things that they could very well not be.

Peace

Dominio my friend, I have said many times that I'm a sinner, and that I DESERVE TO GO TO HELL! However that is not my intention, nor God's by the way, I struggle daily trying to be the best person I can try to be, That's all...I'll never achieve PERFECTION like you or Bouncer in knowing the BIBLE and God. But I'll try my hardest to try and be kind and polite to LIARS and STOOGES. Peace be with you Brother.

P.S. Understand when I commumicate to all on CC forum, I write and tell you what I feel is appropiate at the time, you may disagree with it, but It is APART and seperate from my REAL LIFE outside CYBERSPACE. Good Day :-)
Old 04-01-2006, 04:17 PM

THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU

I CREATED this thread for you, and you only, You know who You are. You see the World in Rose colored glasses the way we've been brainwashed too since childhood, I as a adult now see God everywhere in the world of mine, from a budding ROSE to a cloud-filled sky, God is everywhere to behold and ADMIRE. Yes even in the animal kingdom the Glory of God is there to behold, I'm sure your saying Who is You?

It Is You, the Non-Believer, The Skeptic, The Traveler, The Passer-By, The Atheist if you will.

Look and See that some people in the world still care about YOU! Yes YOU.

Please Let Me Finish This Thread Without Interruptions And Biblical Interpretations.

If you want to debate or critisize my personal interpretations of the Bible please do it here.http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3751&start=0#forumpost28279

Have a Great Day :-)