Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2005, 05:28 PM

Default Re: the truth

Understand.

Old 11-02-2005, 06:22 PM

Quote:
It's like living in NAZI Germany and trying to market the halucaust. Some people have no tact.
Or living in Palestine and trying to market the holocaust. Some people have no tact.

Back to the subject again...
Old 11-02-2005, 06:36 PM

As for "Aliens" etc making scientific sense.

I cannot say that there are NO life forms outside of planet Earth. In fact I would be a fool to say that based on what we observe on planet Earth...that life goes everywhere. Such is the power of the life force. That we can observe billions of galaxies with billions of stars speaks for itself...good odds for the LGM people.

However, it is the AUTOMATIC assumption that from these DISTANT (to the point of being impossible to comprehend) stars come Beings far wiser, benevolent or not so benevolent, who are far technically advanced.

What is "scientifically" provable about that?

I postulate the same "theory" with exactly the same level of evidence...that WE are Gods mightiest creation in the Universe and He has bequeathed us a mighty brain to comprehend His will and marvel in wonder at His creation.

I say the meaning of life is to travel and explore Gods creation, the Universe, with peace on the mind in the spirit of spiritual and scientific discovery.

It's pretty predictable that in the Age Of Aquarius aliens would replace angels.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:51 PM

If there are aliens more advanced than us, I doubt they would need to travel here to learn about us. Their technology would have long ago made travel unnecessary for simple research. I do not mean anything supernatural, just super technology.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Snake13 wrote:
Alien life is more scientifically possible. And I also didn't deny the existance of god, I just had a different idea of god. Some things can't be blamed on man. Illness, hunger... However, aliens make since scientifically.
I will also say that spirituallity and magick make since scientifically, beyond most peoples' comprehension. However, magick can't perform no divine miracles. I really don't have a religion, just my own view of things.

Also, the dude who claims to be on the inside is obviously lying. if you were in deep enough to call yourself Illuminati, you wouldn't be posting on here and talking unless you had a death wish.
I realize that you don't deny the existance of 'god', and that you go to 'church'.

It's just that your 'god' happens to not only be created in the image of man, but is in fact man himself.

Scientology is about 99% Thelema and about 1% L. Ron Hubbard science-fiction comic books.

Scientology was started by the O.T.O.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:32 PM

" Scientology is about 99% Thelema and about 1% L. Ron Hubbard science-fiction comic books."

yeah, because believing in Heaven and Jesus are so clear and not the least bit like a comic book or a childrens story.......wow, denial is a truly frightening thing .