Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2006, 04:51 PM

Default Nouveau Tech Society Scam/Illuminati front group

A few weeks ago, I received a letter in the mail saying I'm invited to join a secret society of the rich and famous blah blah blah and they said all I had to do was send in the reply for a free 56 page booklet that had all the secrets to get power/money/love. So I get the booklet like 2 weeks later and it's nothing more than an advertisement for another book/1000 pages that they wanted me to pay $140 for called the Neo-Tech Discovery. Anyway this whole thing REAKED OF BULLSHIT, so I googled Nouveau Tech Society and went to Rip-Off.com and confirmed my suspicion. If any of you receive a letter from them, JUST THROW IT AWAY. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-01-2006, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Nouveau Tech Society Scam/Illuminati front group

You can bet they will make mega bucks on that little scam. That's why everybody should read the posts on Clubconspiracy, right? :-P

Can't give you chapter and verse on this but I read that the two countries most notorious for rip-offs were Nigeria and Israel.

Do you think that could be because they are cousins, as William F. Buckley said once on his long ago Sunday afternoon TV show. I nearly fell out of my chair when he said that, so I went in search of more information. Turns out, jews have - on average - 11% black blood.

Just a drop of water from the "Fountain of Trivia." :lol:

Oh, BTW, did you read that the Masons in a town in Massachusetts have thrown open their doors and were taking applications from every man over 18 with a pulse. Something big must be in the works and they need foot soldiers, huh?

But then, they deny being a secret society, they claim they are a society with secrets. Sure would hate to try to live on the difference.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 03-01-2006, 06:13 PM

A masonic chapter in Santa Clara,CA is doing the same thing and so are the Rosicrucians in San Jose, so I figure it must be going on everywhere. :-?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:17 PM

Oh, and about NTS, they already do make mega bucks off that scam as they've been in business for the past 5 decades. :roll:
Old 03-01-2006, 06:24 PM

Here's the infamous website for all to see:

nouveautechsociety.com :-P Notice the nice occult looking logo. Ya can't get much more NWO bullshit than this.