Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2004, 08:18 AM

Default Max has an excellant idea!!!!!!!!! print 911truth.org on all currency

"Also- I had thought something similar about writing on money but instead thought to put actual URLs, like: 911truth.org -- that makes a good statement and catches interest. Put them on the bottom strip- front and center."

It comes from excellant thread of make clear use of propoganda,posted by Eagle.

This is something simple we all can do.

United we stand, divided we fall. This is one thing we call all do to get the message out there loud and clear. We would be using their tool of corruption to transmit the truth.

It's rich. It is also a peaceful protest. I can write on any piece of paper I choose to, that is my freedom of choice. Certain pieces of paper deserve respect and certain pieces don't.

Money passes through a lot of hands and currencies are exchanged internationally.

We could start a "Mark their Money" campaign. Would the shopkeeper's refuse to take money that had been truthfully challenged with mere ink...

This is a wondrously inspired idea folks. Let's all roll with it? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Peace Mary XXX

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Old 12-10-2004, 10:35 AM

Default Re: Max has an excellant idea!!!!!!!!! print 911truth.org on all currency

I think it is illegal to write on U.S bills.. something like defacing public property or something.. even though it is probably private property because the Federal Reserve is a private corporation.. I think they own the bill and we are just borrowing if for use in financial transactions.
Old 12-10-2004, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Max has an excellant idea!!!!!!!!! print 911truth.org on all currency

Illegal? When the law is corrupt, yada, yada, yada. What are they gonna do? Not accept the currency? Be forced to take the desecrated notes out of circulation?

Every canadian bill that passes through my hands will have 911truth.org and makow's site on it.

I believe it is an absolutley brilliant peaceful way to attack the powers that be, right on their money? I'm going to get a stamp made. If there is no handwriting, who put that there?

Just imagine if you were handed a bill six weeks from now with this information placed upon it? It wouldn't make you smile to think that you had been a part of the birth of this idea??? You engaged your thoughts and feelings in the debate.

And it would get right to the heart of the problem, YES? Globally, this is something every nation can do.

I'm doing it, I think it's a great idea and I'm going to tell my friends in England to do it to. I'll definitely get the word out to some friends in Australia. News travel and it's time for the people to make sure the people have access to the truth.

It's a small gesture in the name of humanity and peace - the truth coming to light.

Peace mary XXX

I've got two one dollar American bills in the kitchen. I must remember to put them back into circulation :-D
Old 12-10-2004, 11:59 AM

Exactly. Who should you serve; the state and its laws OR the cause? Itís illegal to mark sterling too but that doesnít stop tradesmen doing their sums on sterling notes, most notes here have some sort of writing on them. As long as youíre not giving the notes you write on directly to the thought police nobody will know.
Old 12-10-2004, 12:11 PM

Rollin', rollin', rollin'. Let's get this idea rolling along! Tell 2 friends and they'll tell two friends and so on and so on and so on... Everyone remebers that rediculous marvelous tool of advertising propaganda to pass on the message.

Eagle has the right idea and so does Max and so does Ana and so does Mary and so does (say name here). See what I mean? Let's see how much damage we can do to the corporate world with the copying of a few simple vowels and consonants encoding a message of truth on the paper they value greatest.

I'm in.

Power to the PEOPLE
Awake the Sheeple

mary XX :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :-o
Old 12-10-2004, 12:13 PM

I confess ignorance on this issue but, does'nt defacing currency render it useless? The thought of inking infowars or propagandamatrix on fed notes is tempting though. Hey if anyone get's away with it here in Amerika, let me know and I'll start doing it. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-10-2004, 12:27 PM

Exactly, the point. Render it useless in their eyes. It's heavy propaganda. Do you think Mr. Wal-Mart cashier is going to refuse your dollars? No. But will buddy who happens to notice something odd on his hard-earned wages as he passes it over? Maybe not. Or maybe Mr. Wal-Mart cashier will notice and he will still put it in the drawer, as he has been trained to do. Trust. So will Mr. MacDonald's and Mrs. Pizza Hut.

He might question... what is this?
He might start questioning things.
Oh dear...independent thought police....

I'm thinking 'bout a revolution of thought.

Freeing independent thought. Subtly starting to force people to question things; even if it is their own thoughts.

Peace XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nohope, start the trend. Be a leader, not a follower. If you want to do it, do it, and if you don't, don't. Don't let waiting for someone else to do it be your reason for inaction. That is apathy. Go grab a bill, grab your nuts and you will feel wonderful through this minor act or creativity and enlightenment.

Get people thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This might lead them out of apathy and into ACTION!

Imagine: the sheeple might remember or recognize the fact they are people, capable of independent thought and action. :lol:
Old 12-10-2004, 03:58 PM

Hello all.

I'm proud to say that I just went to the local mall. While I sat in the food court, I couldn't help but doodle on some bits of paper. Then I went shopping.

I feel Good. I feel Great. I accomplished a simple act of disobedience.

Try it... you'll like it!

MaryX :roll:
Old 12-10-2004, 06:33 PM

God Bless..Damn.. You must be really pissed.. Good on you.. more balls than I got.
Old 12-10-2004, 07:37 PM

MaryX.. Somehow I feel like we.. You, and Me are seeing who can get to the next level first>.. I love it...

Jeeze ...I got to 100 and I thought it would change.. but Nooo.. The next change is probably at 500 comments, and the next at 1000 comments.. However, I don't know if the world (the internet) will last that long.

After the internet goes down.. We will be in darkness.. And history will be written by the Victors (who control the news).. as usual..

Who will be the Victors is the question?.. Will it be the Satan worshippers or will it be the Anti Satanists?.. That is the question..

The Anti Satanists are the Torah believing Jews, The Four Gospel believing Christians and Islamic people, who believe that all Saints and Prophets are of the Spirit of The God of Abraham.... The Bloodline of the Prophets.

Satan is Pissed Off Big Time.. MaryX.. Get ready for the Big one.. 9/11 times 10... That will make us sheep nervous... and ...We will demand more government to protect us.. and the government of my country and your county will expand.. Because by then we will be members of the same Nation..

I am a madman... I can't help but say what I do.