Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Christianity has little to do with Christ

I read the below post from henry's savethemales.ca and I have to agree. I love faith and basically despise religion. Below is why.

Religion - the oldest form of politics - controlling people's faith through fear.

Comments please.

maryXXX

"After all, Christianity has little to do with Christ. It was first formed in 300 AD by the Emperor Constantine of the declining Roman Empire as a structure that would permit Rome's continued control of rising European monarchies and their rulers. Oops, sorry, forgot. I won't go into the misery perpetrated by Catholicism and ... oops, sorry.

You recent article should be read and imbibe thoroughly by all of us, Jews, Christians, and even ex-Catholic now quasi-Hindus like myself.

Paul"