Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2006, 10:35 PM

Default Don't Want to Die for Israel? Get Your Tattoos NOW!

Don't Want to Die for Israel?
News; Posted on: 2006-03-06 13:07:04

So called "hate tattoos" offer hope to young Whites who face impending military draft

Times have changed, and the Navy is no longer on board with body art since a few years ago when it put new restrictions on the statements that sailors and enlistees may make with their tattoos. No tattoos that relate to "hate group membership" are allowed.

Cmdr. Glen Kaemmerer, who oversees national enlisted programs for the U.S. Navy Recruiting Command outside of Memphis said they began reviewing tattoos in 2004. Enlistees have to explain the who, what, where, when, why and how of their body art while recruiters check reference books and Internet sources probing for connections to "hate."

A "hate" tattoo would include the number "14," which represents the phrase "14 words," the number of words in the statement: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." Recruiters consider this statement to be "White supremacist hate."

U.S. Army policy does not allow "hate tattoos" on any part of the body. Tattoos suspected of being "hate"-related require review and approval from Headquarters United States Army Recruiting Command. Photos must be submitted unless they are in a private area.

These "extremist and racist" tattoos are prohibited regardless of the location on the body. Extremist tattoos, as defined by the Army, are those depicting or symbolizing extremist philosophies; those which advocate racial, gender or ethnic intolerance; those that advocate, create or engage in discrimination based on race, color, gender, ethnicity, religion or national origin; or those that advocate White revolution.

Even "sexist" tattoos will result in you not being accepted as a recruit -- defined as those that advocate a philosophy that demeans a person based on gender.

The interpretation of U.S. Army tattoo policy resides with the commander of the organization, who is required to "seek guidance from the Equal Opportunity Adviser."

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 03-11-2006, 11:17 AM

Default Re: Don't Want to Die for Israel? Get Your Tattoos NOW!

A "hate" tattoo would include the number "14," which represents the phrase "14 words," the number of words in the statement: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." Recruiters consider this statement to be "White supremacist hate."

Has anyone figured out what is so hateful about those 14 words?

The same reaction was registered to a slogan,
"Love your race." It didn't even say which race.

There is no doubt about it, the US and western Europe has turned into an insane asylum and the inmates are in charge.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 03-11-2006, 05:05 PM

Remember the Liberty?
Old 03-11-2006, 06:21 PM

Indeed I do, Akbar. I was married with two children when that took place. That will give you some idea how long I have been studying this bloody bunch of bastards.

It's really not hard to figure them out, you can tell when they are lying, their lips move.

Whatever they declare as the truth, you know it is the opposite. They haven't changed their tactics for millennia. Like they say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

They are getting ready for the big push, all their ducks are in a row and they're bringing everything to a head. The ripe plum is getting ready to drop into their hand.

I have the feeling 2006 will be a very pivotal year.
Old 03-11-2006, 07:58 PM

"Remember the Liberty" as a tatt would probably land you in jail or worse. That goes beyond hate speech.

Don't like the truth, don't like the message, just kill the messenger. They are immune from punishment.

They can attack American intelligence ships, commit murders on American soil, spy on and steal Top Secret information from our military and sell it to our other enemies, infiltrate our government from top to bottom, propose,plan and visit a "second Pearl Harbor" on our heads, help lie us into wars, bleed our citizens of trillions of dollars, burn 10 churches in a week and who knows how many other things that have been successfully covered up that we will hear about later and STILL we hear the same old bullshit.

I, for one, am sick and tired of it.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:04 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J

http://www.logogo.net/liberty.htm

John E. Borne, Ph.D, refutes the Liberty apologists one claim at a time.