Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2006, 08:02 AM

Default coincidence tarpit

As most people know by now Iran is changing the currency that they accept for oil, and I find it strange that the fed is going to be more stealthy to what its doing, read below

The Federal Reserve can create new dollars out of thin air. Much of the federal government's deficit spending is funded with this "funny money." When more dollars are created prices rise and the value of your savings fall. Sadly . . .

We believe the Federal Reserve is about to create a whole bunch of new money. Why? Because, starting March 23 the Fed will stop publishing a statistic called M3. M3 is the best guide to how much new currency the Fed is creating. The only reason to stop publishing M3 is because . . .

The Fed is planning to do a whole lot of "legal counterfeiting," and wants to hide it. This is a direct threat to your budget and savings. It must be stopped. Fortunately . . .

Congressman Ron Paul is sponsoring legislation to force the Fed to continue reporting M3. We need to force this legislation through Congress. It's the best brake we have to stop inflation. And the brakes come off March 23.

Please click here to send Congress a message telling them to pass Ron Paul's bill.

Jim Babka
President
DownsizeDC.org, Inc.

Old 03-22-2006, 10:38 AM

Default Re: coincidence tarpit

OK, if I understand the gist of this, it doesn't seem prudent to go beyond the limits of fiat currency; but what is the limit? If I overextend my credit limit to handle an emergency, I might seem foolish, but I am surviving, also.

I have two questions:
1) What will be the long-term impact to me and my family if this extension of fiat continues unabated?
2) What is the connection with Iran, or is your reference a non-sequitir?
Old 03-22-2006, 06:32 PM

First question I'm not sure.
Second, If all of a sudden the US looses the currency that is now being funneled through the central banks, it's going to start showing in a big way, Personally I think they are going to ramp up the amount of money they make even more than their unrestraintent ways now, push it through the banks, but it never goes anywhere, it just goes in a big cycle that never gets into anyones hands, but it will mask the amount of credibility the US is loosing in the world.
And inso it also squashes the ability of Americans and America to improve the circumstances facing us.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:48 PM

With the 23rd being tomorrow, it doesn't look like that legislation to keep the M3 report will pass. :-?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-23-2006, 10:22 AM

Perhaps the IMF will one day begin minting an International Trade Currency, and require all trading states to go totally electronic . . . (hint, mark of the Beast :roll: )
Old 03-24-2006, 02:46 PM

http://www.clubofrome.org/

Check the above link to the Club of Rome for think-tank ruminations over global currency issues. Gradualism is usually the paradigm of change with so many layers of political and ethnic differences, though. Thus, my proposition of a global "International Trade Monetary Unit", yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah.