Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2006, 02:11 PM

Default Re: What Is The Meaning Of LIFE?

Yeah that is true for me also. I'm at the point now, but I have been thinking alot about my reason for being here, or am I just waiting to turn into dust. Or where will my spirit go, when it is my time.

Old 03-27-2006, 05:54 PM

If you are average here is the meaning of life.
To have as much as possible. To get more than others so that they will know you have succeeded in the game. Amass things. Have bigger and better homes, bigger and better cars, kids go to more elite schools, to become a good little corporate player, to work your way to the top of something, to show that you really matter, to have authority over others, especially if they are smarter. You of course must leave your offspring more than they could ever use. Create a dynasty. Think of yourself above all others, but always say others come first. If you are religious, use your money to buy your way to Heaven. Gods a pushover for a good capitalist, after all wasn't Jesus a capitalist. Didn't he say get all you can, rape your brother and say its just good business. Your brother will understand and respect you for it if he is a real game player, a real competitor. If you think cutting a tree down will increase your profits then do it. If you think going to war will increase your profit and only produce minor collateral damage, then to it. Always be on the side of wealth. Maybe one day they will let you come into their home through the front door. How proud you will be to be one of the boys. Earn wealth the old fashion way: inherit it, marry it or steal it. You know deep in your heart that you and you alone are the favorite of God and that whatever you do, he will look the other way. Make noise, cause chaos, be arrogant in your genius, never cry are show emotion, be like steel or one dead. Kill your fellow creatures that you believe are less than you. Show that you can cause pain and death to those that are weaker or closer to God than you. Make your motto GREED and try to become king of it. Remember, win at all cost, bigger is better, the Earth can always renew herself, loosing is for losers, the meek are fools, what I say goes, all wealth really belongs to me anyway, I can break the law because I am the law, be faithful, honest, helpful only to the point that it does not impede profit. For profit is my reason for existence and I must make more and more. Progress equals the destruction of my environment and I must destroy more and more. Greed is my god and I must feed it night and day as the engine of Moloch requires, because I am the favorite of this god and it, in the end, is all I have.

Where is beauty?
I despoiled it.
Where is your fellow life?
I Killed it
Where is kindness?
I hated it.
Where is compassion?
I did not have any.
Where is happiness?
I could not find it.
Where is love?
I lost it.
Where is my Earth?
I Destroyed it
Where is the profit?
I made it.
Where is your reward?
I do not know.
NOR DO I.
Old 03-29-2006, 03:30 PM

THE GOAL OF LIFE

« The goal of the spiritual life is to get to know this state of higher consciousness called "divine love." This state of mind cannot be described or explained to someone who is not ready to live it; all that can be done is to try gradually to lead him there. This state of mind allows man to feel himself linked inwardly to the whole universe; he is then like an instrument whose strings vibrate in unison with all that exists, he feels a deep peace and, above all, a tremendous kindness toward all beings. He does not know where these good dispositions come from, he just feels that they have invaded his whole being and that they drive him to express himself with love and comprehension. Nature and human beings appear to him in a new light, and he feels that this is true happiness. »

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
Old 03-30-2006, 11:42 AM

The purpose of life seems to me to be as clear as night and day...

To learn the ways of good and evil in order to gain the ability to discern without judgment the origins of the energies surrounding us constantly in our daily lives and to gain understanding of these forces true underlying motives for purposes which remain and will remain unknown while in the flesh. These are the two basic ruling forms of energy (+/-) and they govern all that we do and all that we have ever done in this realm.

The purpose of life ia to align ourselves with the truth... where love is one of the many rewards.

These are mere "concepts" in this physical life and can only be obtained in their true form once we are no longer bound by the illusions of the flesh and the illusions of the senses (love, peace, harmony, justice, wisdom, compassion, truth, etc. - soul)

The senses are "finite" where concepts such as truth and soul are "infinite".

There are those meant to see and hear and those not.

I for one tend to keep these thoughts to myself in order to prevent the possibility of hindering one's ability to think for themselves and therefore have the necessary "realizations" thst come along with such information. Never rely on man to lead you to God. Allow mankind and it's actions to instesd reinforce your faith once these realizations have come to you. At the same time don't hesitste to plant fertile seeds for the future.

The purpose of life is not to fear death. The purpose of life is to rely not on the material but rather the immaterial... therefore living by example for those who surround you who mean the most to you.

Life is about learning as much as you can leading to more and more questions and having the ability to admit that the more you learn, the less you truly know and learn to find comfort in that which will only teach you how to ask better more focused questions over time.

Life is about lesrning to trust and maintaining faith in yourself and in your acceptance of all of things true while accepting that were you to have the answers, they would have been provided for you.

Life is about learning what it is to be humble and selfless and desiring more for others than for yourself.

Life is about refusing to let fear and darkness consume you for the more aligned with the truth you become the more opposition you will no doubt be confronted with.

Life is about lesrning to see good in all things and smiling in your appreciation of them and sharing them with those around you.

Life is about finding your way back from where you once came.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:18 PM

Life is for livers.

We're alive because we are: because an unfathomable loving person decided that we should be.

And that's not all . . .
Old 03-30-2006, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Life is for livers.

We're alive because we are: because an unfathomable loving person decided that we should be.

And that's not all . . .
Yes :-)

People who don’t understand this go looking for more complex answers.
If you understand "and that’s not all", then you know why you were put here, because those who know their tasks in life will understand that life on earth is really quite simple.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:09 PM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
The purpose of life seems to me to be as clear as night and day...

To learn the ways of good and evil in order to gain the ability to discern without judgment the origins of the energies surrounding us constantly in our daily lives and to gain understanding of these forces true underlying motives for purposes which remain and will remain unknown while in the flesh. These are the two basic ruling forms of energy (+/-) and they govern all that we do and all that we have ever done in this realm.

The purpose of life ia to align ourselves with the truth... where love is one of the many rewards.

These are mere "concepts" in this physical life and can only be obtained in their true form once we are no longer bound by the illusions of the flesh and the illusions of the senses (love, peace, harmony, justice, wisdom, compassion, truth, etc. - soul)

The senses are "finite" where concepts such as truth and soul are "infinite".

There are those meant to see and hear and those not.

I for one tend to keep these thoughts to myself in order to prevent the possibility of hindering one's ability to think for themselves and therefore have the necessary "realizations" thst come along with such information. Never rely on man to lead you to God. Allow mankind and it's actions to instesd reinforce your faith once these realizations have come to you. At the same time don't hesitste to plant fertile seeds for the future.

The purpose of life is not to fear death. The purpose of life is to rely not on the material but rather the immaterial... therefore living by example for those who surround you who mean the most to you.

Life is about learning as much as you can leading to more and more questions and having the ability to admit that the more you learn, the less you truly know and learn to find comfort in that which will only teach you how to ask better more focused questions over time.

Life is about lesrning to trust and maintaining faith in yourself and in your acceptance of all of things true while accepting that were you to have the answers, they would have been provided for you.

Life is about learning what it is to be humble and selfless and desiring more for others than for yourself.

Life is about refusing to let fear and darkness consume you for the more aligned with the truth you become the more opposition you will no doubt be confronted with.

Life is about lesrning to see good in all things and smiling in your appreciation of them and sharing them with those around you.

Life is about finding your way back from where you once came.
Who among you has accomplished this. Who among you has added one grape to the vineyard you were given as a place to inhabit. When the true owner of the vineyard returns, how will he find the grapes and the wine produced there from. Some would say that the condition of the vineyard was wrought by others. Some would say that an evil one has tricked us into our present condition and that it was not fair to give us the blame. Some will say to give another chance with maybe some other vineyard. The vineyard owner is not a fool or one to be played with. I know this from experience. You were set a place and boundaries were placed around it. None except one was to interfere and that one is required to receive permission and must work within conditions. You are owned, your world is owned and none of this in any way is negated by your beliefs. You have had the HIGHEST OF THE HIGH come to you and experience your conditions and you denied this one and abused this one and MURDERED this one. I and mine recognize this one and fear this one, but you do not fear, and in foolish thought and actions provoke this one believing that because you mouth words you are immune to the actions of this one. I say to you now, you are not immune. The time that you acknowledge is only relevant to you. Your science is prepared for you and the more you look the more that is produced for you to see. These truths can be communicated now because you are not equipped to believe them or act upon them. There results, when you ponder them, produces sustenance and modes of transition for others that are not you. The time is not a week since your were reborn from the desolation and yet you say if what I am told is true, why does something not happen. In the APPOINTED SEASON IT WILL AND NONE WILL BE REMOVED TO SAFETY FOR THEIR GOODNESS. SOME WILL BE REMOVED BUT NOT TO SAFETY, BUT TO A PLACE THEY HAVE EARNED. You are in the Fifth and in the Sixth I COME and this can be stopped by neither you nor me. Is it beyond you to understand this. If so then look around you and WATCH. You are ruled by the bases of humans, for Mammon of no value, you run to and throw. What you consider good progress is death for the Earth. What you consider love is rudely based. When I offer what in your heart you want above all, most of you will follow. I HAVE NO USE FOR YOU IN ANY FORM FLESH OR SPIRIT. MY DESIRE IS TO REGAIN WHAT I LOST BECAUSE OF YOU AND TO PROVE WHAT YOU REALLY ARE. TO YOU THIS IS EVIL, TO ME THIS IS GOOD.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:28 AM

Quote:
ignt wrote:

Who among you has accomplished this. Who among you has added one grape to the vineyard you were given as a place to inhabit. When the true owner of the vineyard returns, how will he find the grapes and the wine produced there from. Some would say that the condition of the vineyard was wrought by others. Some would say that an evil one has tricked us into our present condition and that it was not fair to give us the blame. Some will say to give another chance with maybe some other vineyard. The vineyard owner is not a fool or one to be played with. I know this from experience. You were set a place and boundaries were placed around it. None except one was to interfere and that one is required to receive permission and must work within conditions. You are owned, your world is owned and none of this in any way is negated by your beliefs. You have had the HIGHEST OF THE HIGH come to you and experience your conditions and you denied this one and abused this one and MURDERED this one. I and mine recognize this one and fear this one, but you do not fear, and in foolish thought and actions provoke this one believing that because you mouth words you are immune to the actions of this one. I say to you now, you are not immune. The time that you acknowledge is only relevant to you. Your science is prepared for you and the more you look the more that is produced for you to see. These truths can be communicated now because you are not equipped to believe them or act upon them. There results, when you ponder them, produces sustenance and modes of transition for others that are not you. The time is not a week since your were reborn from the desolation and yet you say if what I am told is true, why does something not happen. In the APPOINTED SEASON IT WILL AND NONE WILL BE REMOVED TO SAFETY FOR THEIR GOODNESS. SOME WILL BE REMOVED BUT NOT TO SAFETY, BUT TO A PLACE THEY HAVE EARNED. You are in the Fifth and in the Sixth I COME and this can be stopped by neither you nor me. Is it beyond you to understand this. If so then look around you and WATCH. You are ruled by the bases of humans, for Mammon of no value, you run to and throw. What you consider good progress is death for the Earth. What you consider love is rudely based. When I offer what in your heart you want above all, most of you will follow. I HAVE NO USE FOR YOU IN ANY FORM FLESH OR SPIRIT. MY DESIRE IS TO REGAIN WHAT I LOST BECAUSE OF YOU AND TO PROVE WHAT YOU REALLY ARE. TO YOU THIS IS EVIL, TO ME THIS IS GOOD.
I will not bother to address your rambling nonsensical hypocritical response but will simply say that if I am as doomed as you claim, then why is darkness working so hard to turn me to it's side? Why have I been under this same form of attack for many more years than I care to recall?
If I am already working for the side of evil, why is it continually trying to pull me down? When in human form, evil tempts you and rewards you to keep you there. The flesh is of no use... it is the soul that is sought after... right? If I am already overcome by evil, why am I constantly reminded (in more ways than I can express) that doing the right thing is something I constantly seem to need to defend and ultimately pay for? I would give specific examples but it is all rather personal. I know this... it isn't the murdered one who is behind it. Additionally, assuming I am understanding you correctly with regard to the "murdered one" you mention... while I relate to the loss... I am sorry that you fail to see all you have gained. Do you think the words spoken "Father why hast thou forsaken me?" (I won't bother posting the Aramaic) were intended as a real question from the Son to the Father? Or the more obvious scenario that these words were spoken for all who bore witness to what in our minds was the greatest tragedy in human history? Do you think the Son was unaware of this fate? This is the reward in this existence for being a "good" person... torture. I intend not to draw a comparison from the "one who was murdered" and my own situation because unlike the Son, I am NOT free from sin... but the general theme is alive and well and I am living testimony to this. I am relatively young and have plenty of progress to make in whatever time I have left here but I will say this... were the end to find me tomorrow, I would be ready for my judgment. I don't ask for forgiveness only to put myself in the same position again. I don't communicate with God asking for anything other than continued strength to be able to act as selflessly as I do only to suffer for it later... and darkness can keep coming and knock on my door and put thoughts into my head that are no good... but it can never have me for I have already proudly proclaimed myself as belonging to the "one who was murdered" you refer to and while my suffering is not remotely comparable to that of his, I will proudly continue to fight this evil even if it means I cannot live a single day at peace until my time has come to move on to greater things.

"He who loves his life shall lose it; He who hates his life shall have it eternal"

I am in it all for the long haul and I am not practicing acts of kindness for anything in return whatsoever... not even to earn my spot in the afterlife. I simply treat others the way I would like to be treated. I love the people I work with everyday and nothing will make me stop! I tell it to keep coming for me because it does and it will and I've let it know it will never get to me.

You will never get to me.

If I am to be accountable for this "murder" then I am no different from anyone else on this planet.

I forgive you for you truly know not what you say.

Expose me for what I am? I've not a thing to hide.

Please do...

I hope you are aware of the implications of the things that you are saying... (speaking as "we").

You know not what you say. You know not who I am. The list I provided I stand by... always have and always will. I will gladly suffer emotionally or mentally to do what's right. While some items on my list are "yet to be fully accomplished", most of them are and were you to know who I was, you would be able to see this for yourself... luckily for me, I wouldn't have the time required nor do I have a single thing to prove to you. You are equally guilty. Your posts show that you are far guiltier than I had imagined. Your "ego" is something I have becoms accustomed to in these parts. Anger kills by the way and your anger is as transparent as the motives of "evil" are...

Don't EVER speak for me or put words into my mouth again! You know NOT what I think of you or anyone else. My post was not the key to my mind so stop pretenfing you hve the slightest clue about me.

You are out of your territory this time...

-Specrre
Old 03-31-2006, 03:28 AM

Who among us? I will always fall short of Christ but this is not to say I shouldn't aim as high as I try to. Your words can only serve to reinforce my need to do so. Your attempt at instilling fear in those you haunt on this board only work to my advantage. I am sorry you have been overcome with yourself to the extent you so clearly display in all you pollute this site with. You are trapped in the material. You don't see it... but as it turns out, we tend to be horrible judges of ourselved and at best so biased we become blind. There is no love in anything you stated. Furthermore, who are you more concerned with... YOUR loss... or HIS? You've made it clear!

Get over yourself... we know not our own limit and time goes by quick when you lose sight of the important things such as the self indulgence we have all come to expect from you.

Next time, try to consider what your point is before you unleash your neglectful thought process out on someone. Or better still, if you MUST respond at all try to actually say something and at least attempt to make your point.

I am far from "immune" and strive everyday to meet the ideals I have shared as what I view as the meaning of life.

You are correct when you say that I do not "fear" but rather... I "revere". There is a difference.
Old 03-31-2006, 01:13 PM

See: RAMBLINGS FROM BENEATH THE SECOND TREE

If you (Spectre)do not understand, too bad.