Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2006, 01:39 PM

Default A loving daddy.....

Mr. Matt O'Connor,

I do not have any first hand knowledge about your affiliation (or non affliation) with the "Real Father's for Justice".

We learned from Ghandi, and the Suffragette movement, that peaceful process moves mountains.

The disbanding of Father's for Justice in the UK is nothing short of heartwrenching. You did indeed fly in the first 2 years of your existence. However, it is only now in the fourth year that I came to you and you weren't there.......

I do not know whether or not you sanctioned any of the superhero stunts or indeed approved of, or liked them.

The fact of the matter is, the UK government needs to be lobbied, no stunts and most of all, no moronic arseholes from inner council estates plotting to kidnap children.

The group needs to exist again, the group needs to be strong, the group needs to be sensible.

Greenpeace were sunk once.

My presence here, with this subject, and also on your website has now had me marked as a terrorist. I doubt I will ever get admission into Florida in order to take my children that i currently don't see, admission to Disney World (Land). It is a tiny price to pay.

For our American cousins wanting more information, I will refer them here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fathers_4_Justice
http://www.fathers-4-justice.org/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4626106.stm

Mr. O'Connor, you do have a sensible, level headed sector of individuals, who know the law, who know parliament, who know technology and who know the difference between right and wrong.

I miss my boys.

Yours

Yeoshua

Old 03-23-2006, 08:59 PM

Default Re: A loving daddy.....

A loving Daddy with an angel's arse as an avatar. WTF?
Old 03-27-2006, 12:52 PM

Loving Daddy? angels arse?

My children are boys.....

I'm sorry, is this some tossers joke that non tossers don't get?

And in case it's lost on you.....I would say that Satan's hands peeling the knickers off 'said angel' would have given you more food for thought.

And anyone who accuses me of not being a loving Daddy....you 'an all yer mates, outside, in the street - now!

Gobshite......
Old 03-27-2006, 06:00 PM

Daddy dearest and his grossly inappropriate activities with an angel's bum. Brit-man don't stop your tharp. We don't want to anchor your wanker. Carry on mate.