Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2006, 03:10 PM

Default Re: What Is The Meaning Of LIFE?

I understand that I was merely expressing varying concepts of what life, to me, is about... ultimately learning the ways and aligning oneself with truth and you come at me from on high. You seperate yourself from the rest of us.

Feel free to drop me a private message to further clarify if you so desire.

Old 03-31-2006, 04:28 PM

See: RAMBLINGS FROM BENEATH THE SECOND TREE
Old 04-01-2006, 06:44 PM

The goal of life is to reproduce. We are all just self replicating robots programmed at birth or before to repeat our genetic code.

I don't think there is a meaning to life. It is just some kind of code/program.

Where the fittest survive and reproduce, and the losers and their would be decedents die, and don't reproduce.

That is the program. All this talk about religion is bogus.

The truth is that no one really understands what is going on, because we are stuck in four dimensions instead of the 11 or 12 that exist
The other dimensions are the key to why miracles work.

An understanding of "Jesus and His works" is the reality that other dimensional forces are at work on this planet. The Satanics are on much lower level than Christ was.

One of the greatest force dimensions is Faith. "That His will be done in Heaven and earth"

Satan/Lucifer are just one of the twenty three angels/angles of the multi dimensions.

When we, thru science/mathematics finally understand string theory, We will eventually understand "God" and the rules of the road. as to how this universe we live in operates.

"Until then all bets are off"
Old 04-02-2006, 08:58 AM

Sablefish, you have a clue, now here is a clue for you. The membrane is grainy and the grains are composed of huge things that only touch your dimension in very small ways. That is, if you still think that time and distance have relevance beyond your allowed senses. Human religions are all coarse sciences.
Old 04-02-2006, 05:07 PM

Quote:
sablefish wrote:

When we, thru science/mathematics finally understand string theory, We will eventually understand "God" and the rules of the road. as to how this universe we live in operates.
New String-Theory Notion Redefines the Big Bang:

String theory the concept that all particles can be represented as strings or string-loops of incredibly minute length, oscillating at various frequencies was initially developed to help explain why quarks, the tiny fundamental particles that make up protons and neutrons, are always confined within larger composite particles. However, string theory has evolved to allow scientists to deal with some wider issues. For example, they can use string theory to devise explanations for some grand problems in cosmology, such as the state of the universe its shape, size, etc. just after the Big Bang, when quarks roamed freely.

:article:
Old 04-02-2006, 06:28 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalsHand2.jpg[/img]
Old 04-02-2006, 08:00 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalsHand2.jpg[/img]
Let's see what lasts longer... my words or your images.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:55 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalTemp.jpg[/img]
Old 04-03-2006, 10:58 AM

What occurred to me is that in Jesus' day the Sanhedrin and other religious elite had all of the power concentrated in their hands. The people had to go through the priesthood in order to cleanse their souls, so to speak. Jesus started healing people and started hinting that they would one day have a direct relationship with God himself! He would tell people, "Your faith has healed you . . ." (NOT the priesthood!)
The Pharisees, et al, hated Jesus because their power base was threatened. Jesus came to put us into a new priesthood to commune directly with God. This is why the curtain in the Temple was torn apart during the death of Jesus.
And this principle still is at work today. Some powers (Illuminati, etc.) want to throw the world back to the time when all power, spiritual as well as political, is concentrated in the hands of a few. But Jesus came to set the captives freee . . . :-)
Old 04-03-2006, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
What occurred to me is that in Jesus' day the Sanhedrin and other religious elite had all of the power concentrated in their hands. The people had to go through the priesthood in order to cleanse their souls, so to speak. Jesus started healing people and started hinting that they would one day have a direct relationship with God himself! He would tell people, "Your faith has healed you . . ." (NOT the priesthood!)
The Pharisees, et al, hated Jesus because their power base was threatened. Jesus came to put us into a new priesthood to commune directly with God. This is why the curtain in the Temple was torn apart during the death of Jesus.
And this principle still is at work today. Some powers (Illuminati, etc.) want to throw the world back to the time when all power, spiritual as well as political, is concentrated in the hands of a few. But Jesus came to set the captives freee . . . :-)
The powers are dim and arrogant enough to think they can undo what Jesus has done for us. They may be able to keep it from their media, but they have no way of blocking direct communication from Him, unless they manage to get everyone to submit to an unholy god!