Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2006, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Criminals in white face

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
black,
You sound just like them. So I guess your solution is to end the world. The world is not going back to the time were races were segregated from each other. This is God's choice. I clearly see it. Why would God want this? Because he made us human to have a larger concern than just our lives and our family lives. Man was made to make the world a better place for all. As a human if I do not have concern for my fellow human being in another country then his problams are going to effect me. Look at how the jobs are leaving America for foreign countries. Americans did not care how others lived as long as they had cable TV and sports. Now their jobs are going to those same oppressed people who will do the same job for one dollar an hour with no benefits. When we all change our way of thinking then it will be easier to have peace on earth. Everything belongs to God anyway. It's just on loan for us as a test to see what we will do with the things God gave us.
:-o

Thats the most sensible thing I've read yet Akbar.Will you Admit You Were WRONG About the Duke Players Akbar?

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/10/D8GTG5MG0.html

Old 04-13-2006, 09:41 AM

Default Re: Criminals in white face

My post was based on the initial lack of coverage on the case, which made it seem like a racial issue. I hope that all parties get treated fairly and the truth comes out. What often happens in some cases like this is that the rich accusers often have high powered lawyers who often switch the scenario around in that the victim becomes the accuser and the one placed on trial. This is clearly the case now. The chances of the victim proving the rape occured may be slim, but that does not mean it did not happen. It only means the accusers had money to beat the system.