Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2006, 03:48 PM

Default REALITY: Men (Secretly) Want Men with Boobs and a C____

In regards to Oprah, Feminism, the Goddess, Woman-Power, or whatever else you 'men' are so interested in because you are so G-- Damned bored and lazy----I say this:

You truly do not want the girlie girl, soft, feminine female! Believe me, I know!!
You want that type that can support YOU. Maybe be part of the beer-chugging Saturday night bunch!

If guys were responsible, head of household type--maybe, just maybe--women would feel secure in letting the man be in charge. But no, that's not good enough for you bums. You want a slave. Someone that will be filthy in sex, not loving and playful! You convince young girls that it is natural to have oral sex, or else something is wrong with her. Shame on you. Your d--- was made to be put in one place, and one place only. Women are sacred, NOT animals.
You want a woman who would take your fist a hundred times, and never say a word! You want the woman to have some magic wand where when you give her $20 for the grocery store she can come back with $80 worth of groceries. You want a woman that will never ask you to interact with the children. You want a woman that can shut up a crying infant who is just doing its natural thing, because YOU can't take the sound of anything.
You want dinner on the table not because you're hungry---but to further project the need to powerplay! Let's feed the abuser!
You pretend that the woman must be up to no-good if she is 2 minutes late from coming home from mom's house. "Where have you been"? "Gee, at my mother's house honey, I told you I was going there"! "Yeah, sure! You were probably with some guy"!
Gee, you f---in' guys........grow up!
What this country, women, and children need are men who don't play stupid games!!!
You with your stupid notion that this world was made for men and their desires.
Shut the f--- up! If you all believe in the bible like you all profess, read it with a clean heart: men are supposed to work!!! They should never let a woman and child go homeless, penniless or hungry!!
But you guys are always looking for MS. Goodbar, MS. Atm, MS. Give me booze money.

And yet, you don't want to hear this truth. But women are supposed to constantly listen to women this and women that!

Women have NOT screwed up this country.
Women DO NOT start wars.
Women are NOT greedy.
Women's nature is to be loved and give love.
YOU men alway clan to your little 'good ole boys club' to conjure up some new idiot 'way' of how you want things to be.
You've stripped young teen girls of what is proper and good! You've convinced our young girls that 'bad is the new good', and good is the new 'bad'.
You are truly creators: creators of corruption.

Shame on you!!!