Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2006, 09:14 AM

Default The truth about black helicopters!!!!

Black Helicopters (BH) are not just helicopters with a black paint-job as you may have been told. They are, in fact, autonomous agents -- lifeforms -- created by New World Order (NWO) agencies via nanobiotechnology. Their primary purpose is to spy on the activities of average citizens in order to gather tactical information and discover "subversives" who are not bowing to the will of the Iluminati's UN-backed Federal Government. Furthermore, when the NWO Invasion takes place in the not-too-distant future, they will round up citizens for internment in concentration camps or carry out the elimination of the more vocally anti-Liberati.

More here: http://zapatopi.net/blackhelicopters/

Some truly earth shattering facts!!!!

It's been going on for years!

Old 01-26-2006, 12:41 PM

Default Re: The truth about black helicopters!!!!

We get them out this way from time to time. The rotors beat at 13 cycles per second: the panic frequency!!! They just hover for 2 to 3 minutes at one location, circle a few times, and then move on. The hilo's don't bother me as much as the ultrasonic whispering through electromagnetic devices (stereo and television speakers, electric motors (e.g. the refrigerator), etc.); anything with electricity moving through an induction coil can become a transmitter to your brain. It sounds like someone is whispering in your ear. Quite annoying.

Not to mention the nanobots. Miniturization is everything, my friend.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:56 PM

OK as long a we are on the spooky subjects:I think that the goonsquads are out there looking for undiagnosed DID's. I mean,why spend the time breaking someone into multiples when you can find one ready-made, right?
Old 04-21-2006, 10:31 AM

``the helicopters used in these exercises are black. There is no external identification -- no flag or numbers. The markings on them are internal to the command. Anyone looking at them would not be able to tell if they are American helicopters or foreign.''
-COL Bill Darley, a spokesman at the US Department of Defense, speaking about Special Forces domestic urban training exercises, appearing in an Insight Magazine article of 1999-Oct-15

Note the words, "DOMESTIC URBAN", i.e., your home town.

I believe that EM siganals, possibly microwaves at intercranial frequencies, are ROUTINELY beamed in wide swaths across urban commumnities. I have HEARD them: voices using repeated phrases, series of tones and signals, etc. I perceive these at night, probably because it is easier to be aware of them in a relaxed state.

SO: what is to stop them from triggering hypnotically-conditioned asset in this manner (e.g., for terrorism, biological experiments, riots, etc.)? A series of tones and a verbal command delivered this way would be indecipherable to anyone else.