Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2006, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Take 2 Steps Back, Relax, Sit Down, and think for a moment.

How Will They Succeed? - :-o :-o :-o

How Will “They” Succeed ???

Questions About The "Creation" of World Goverment

1) As I said the world's people are divided more than ever in HUMAN HISTORY so how are you going to make people accept One World Government?

* For example. China a good example of a country where tremendous disparity & difference of opinion exists between the oppressed & the oppressors. Yet, because of their long history of “submission,” the oppressors seem to win & maintain power over their subjugates. I think it will be attempted to be accomplished by force & submission. A “controlled” yet chaotic situation, whether a “mocked” terrorist (nuclear, biological, conventional, or a combination) attack, followed by mass disorientation, a financial “takeover,” subjugation, submission, mass killings, reeducation, & “whoever survives that” will be allowed to be a “slave” to the Masters.

2) In the U.S.A. there are some 100,000,000 private firearms, and some 30 to 50 million people who somewhat are aware of the One World Government movement, so what about them?

* With all of the secret surveillance now in place, SWAT teams, illegal wiretapping, & illegally felonious false evidence fabricating law enforcement, & plain disregard for the “Constitution of the U.S.A. & it’s Bill of Rights,” & lack of public outcry w/ the help of a “deaf & blinded” press, it would be pretty easy to do what Fidel Castro did 45 years ago, & that is to illegally seize & arrest those individuals who Castro determined were the “Enemies Of the State” (EOSs). Remember that the “military uniform” gives them a licensee to kill under the banner of “war” w/o due process or repercussions. Kill first & ask questions later.

* Look at how many times it has been proven & reported w/o a reasonable doubt that the current administration knew, lied, & used fabricated “false” evidence to the contrary, that there was no legal, moral, or reasonable evidence to justify an attack on Iraq, & yet years later we are still debating whether something should be done, & yet nothing is done. Why? Because the secret masters of the controllers have their tentacles spread all over the pyramid from the top down, & until the “tentacles” themselves rebel & start listening to their own conscience, nothing will change. Unfortunately, there is no moral authority in “this world” w/ the power to “remove” those who have illegally seized power, & because the “power structure” itself is based & pinned in immoral grounds.

3) The ILLUMINATI themselves in America have TRILLIONS invested in business and real estate, so why would they want to destroy America?

* I thought of angle myself, & my conclusion was later revealed. When the economy goes haywire, whether in the financial markets by themselves, or whether triggered by some unexpected act of violence, natural disaster, or war itself, the moneys always flow back to the “source of money” or back to the “print shop.” If most of everyone is instantaneously killed or magically taken by the “rapture,” the controllers of money left on the planet can just run a simple computer script & have the monies, of all of those disappeared, be transferred to any bank account they wish. Electronically, just like that. Remember that those who “own & control” the process of printing money have all of the power, in this world.

* In other words, “who owns what” is irrelevant to them. Money always changes hands, but at the end, it only changes bank accounts, & at the very end there is only 1 bank who owns all of the other banks that print money, so there. It doesn’t really matter who owns what. A simple “new law” can tax, deprive of ownership, & transfer any amount of money out of the pockets of those targeted by that law, & the beneficiaries are those holding the “chests of money.” Electronically, just like that.

* With that said, you can then realize how both “the standard of living” & “ownership” (in this world) are an “illusion” created by the “Creation Of Money.” The same way “poverty” is an “illusion” created by the “Creation of Money.” If money did not exist, then everyone would be “free” to live by any means & in any way they chose.

Conclusion:

I think that the “Takeover” is already in place, however obvious, inefficient, & filled w/ holes & inadequacies. Since “destruction” doesn’t really have a face, & if it does, it is not pretty, it doesn’t really matter how it happens. In this case, “The End Justifies The Means.” I am old enough to say that in my life I have never seen & experienced a movement of such magnitude & world-wide reach, as we are now collectively experiencing. It is truly amazing, to say the least.

I have never seen such apathy & cowardice put together under 1 humongous roof. It looks almost impossible, but when you consider the fact that most of the world has been run in secret, by secret organizations agreeing to secret pacts & accords, for the recorded history of humanity, then “if you follow the money,” it becomes a “no brainer.” Try to do the same thing yourself. Try setting up a secret organization of people that are loyal to you & your ideas. Fool everyone else. Deny everything. And see how successful you become in accomplishing your goals. That’s exactly how the Mafiosi work, except this is (questionably) “legal”, its bigger, & it’s much more powerful.

The only thing you can save, is your “own” soul, & those of others you make “aware” of themselves as “souls” of the One & only Creator.

Eternity is a long, long time to piss into the wind…

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)