Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2006, 04:47 PM

Default I WILL REPEAT MYSELF, THE COMPUTER IS SATANS TOOL of PERVERSION!

It's not ROCKET SCIENCE,The Internet is the TOOL to ENSLAVE HUMANITY!

the mass perversion going on in the MINDS of sexual deviants is only MAGNIFIED by the INTERNET! A direct creation through humankind from SATAN! SO IT IS A NEGATIVE BLIGHT ON HUMANITY. I stand by those words.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0404062teacher1.html

The Internet Emboldens the Perverts

Goodyear mother accused of luring teens for sex through myspace.com

John Machay
staff writer

A 36-year-old mother of three is behind bars after allegedly posing as a teenager on the Internet and luring underage boys to her Goodyear home for sex, officials said.
Peggy Ross is being held on one count each of sexual conduct with a minor, kidnapping and luring a minor for sexual exploitation, said Cmdr. Ralph McLaughlin of the Goodyear Police Department. She’s being held on $120,000 bond, according to court records.

Ross, who allegedly maintained a home page on the popular Web site myspace.com under the guise of a teenager named “Tabitha” is accused of striking up conversations with boys between the ages of 13 and 18 and inviting them to her home when her husband was away, McLaughlin said.

“From what we understand, apparently her husband was away on business when these activities occurred,” McLaughlin said, noting that no evidence has surfaced to suggest Ross’ husband was privy to the activities.

Police first became aware of the illicit goings on when they received a tip from someone who claimed Ross was hosting parties in her home that involved drugs, alcohol and underage boys, McLaughlin said.

“We couldn’t find anything to substantiate that, but through the course of our investigation we came into contact with a boy who told us he’d met her on the Internet and she invited him to her house,” he said, noting that the youth is between 13 and 18 years old. “Once he was there, they engaged in a sex act.”

Stake out
Although Ross’ home was placed under surveillance on Tuesday, she was taken into custody during a traffic stop that occurred shortly after police watched her leave, McLaughlin said.

“The reason for that was we knew she had kids in the house, and even though we planned on doing what we call a ‘soft’ arrest, we knew it could be pretty traumatic for them,” he said. “So we waited until after she dropped off the kids at school. She was on her way home when we stopped her.”

McLaughlin confirmed that investigators then served a search warrant on Ross’ home, but he refused to elaborate on what was seized.

While police “are aware of a few more possible underage victims,” the youths have refused to cooperate in the case, McLaughlin said.

“It’s really kind of surprising to me, because if the situation was reversed — if the predator was a man and these kids were teenage girls — their parents would have hauled them down to the police station and demanded that we do something,” he said. “But, for some reason, because they’re boys, no one seems to want to talk about it. That’s something I don’t get, because the fact that the victims were boys doesn’t make the crime any less heinous.”

Investigators believe there are more victims beyond the few that they already know about, McLaughlin said.

“When someone is busted for a crime, especially a crime like this, you can bet they’ve done it several times before they were caught,” he said. “It doesn’t usually happen after the first offense. So we feel pretty strongly that there are more victims out there. The trick is getting them to step forward.”
The Internet Is A Negative for Humanity

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3093&forum=9&PHPSESSID=927d fa8cf26c89f610d6df0a928368c4

Old 04-28-2006, 07:48 PM

Default Re: I WILL REPEAT MYSELF, THE COMPUTER IS SATANS TOOL of PERVERSION!

Correct, so what will you do about this or what the computer evolves into by the hand of humans.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:05 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
Correct, so what will you do about this or what the computer evolves into by the hand of humans.
What is Is What Has Become.

the Internet is, or has evolved into what is before you, a Cesspool of Useless Data Streams Hypnotizing the masses into SHEEPLE.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:40 PM

So is everything else in this plastic society including organized religion.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:45 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
So is everything else in this plastic society including organized religion.
So What is Your Solution For Humankind?

I think There is HOPE, People just are'nt looking for it, It's too easy to accept EVIL rather than submit to GOOD.
Old 04-28-2006, 10:13 PM

My solution is to leave the choice to humans with no intervention and let their fate come at their own hands. If they can not or will not see what has been given them, then how are they ever to be trusted with a greater gift. If those who tend the vineyard let it succumb and die, should they be given a greater vineyard?
Old 04-28-2006, 10:22 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
If those who tend the vineyard let it succumb and die, should they be given a greater vineyard?
Those people should WITHER AWAY to ASHES, However you keep PRETENDING as If you are not to blame in this Predicament Earth humans find themselves in, it is you who are responsible for the TAKING of SOULS to HELL by inducing the feeble minded.

It was a tree to be desired to make one wise, according to the serpent. But you don't become wise if you eat of it, so why would she think that it was to be desired? The serpent lied: the wisdom of the apple was just fruit without a point. There is hope. And, it is true that once you make the first decision to do something you know you shouldn't do, even before you know the consequences, only God can rescue you. You can't do anything to save yourself from the effect of sin, which is spiritual death. Only the spirit of the living God, calling and convicting you, so that you become aware of your state of utter and total depravity and cry out to him, can save you.

But is there something wrong with wanting to be wise? Solomon wanted to be wise and God blessed him with wisdom more than any man. However, the wisdom from above is not what the serpent was offering. He was offering the wisdom that is devilish, sensual, earthly. Unless you understand that the whole serpent scenario was wrong and that the choice shouldn't have been presented in the first place, then it will appear as though the devil was offerng Eve something of value. But even then, as they are today, man's deepest feelings and thoughts were under constant attack in a global attempt to turn peoples' hearts toward the enemy of their soul, to turn man away from the God of the bible and toward the "bringer of light" who was Lucifer, imagined to be on the other end of the spectrum from Satan, although they are one and the same.

John Lennon sang about imagining there's no heaven but what of discerning that there is no Lucifer? Where is the understanding that Lucifer fell and became Satan and as 1 Peter 5:8 and 9 says Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. But to those who subscribe to the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you can be a god, and the earth can be paradise, if you will push the bible out of your life. Oh, that's just the King James bible, by the way, the newer, more modern versions of the bible are okay because they concede to the concept of man attaining to godhood, of his exaltation, his ascension, while they deny the diety of the Lord Jesus Christ who is God Almighty. In denying that Jesus Christ is God one is essentially cut off from hope of eternal life.

In the 21st century man thinks that the realization of what was told to him in the garden by the serpent has arrived. He will be as god. He can finally ascend into godhood because he tells himself that man is essentially good and that he doesn't need a saviour, that the story in the garden was only metaphor for the dawn of man and that the whole point was that he needed to attain to the knowledge that came from eating the forbidden fruit because without it there would be no progress, no ascension into the heights of what man is capable of. However, those who received the son of God as their saviour and left their mortal body before the "dawning of the Age of Aquarius" having never realized godhood are outside the limits of time now and are no longer bound to the false promise of progress and they know that the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil only lead the world into chaos and tyranny. They know that the only true choice anyone can ever make is to stop believing the lie that it was necessary for man to eat of the tree, that man was meant to be exalted as a god, to stop believing in the wisdom that came from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

There is only one solution. The King James bible teaches the truth of Jesus Christ, that the world was created by him and that he gave his life to save man from the consequences of the sin which began from the lie told in the garden of Eden. The lie continues to be disseminated today. If a man does not believe that Jesus Christ is who the King James bible says he is then within that man is formed a desire for the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil to fill in the gap left by the rejection of the knowledge of the one true God. A return to God as he is revealed in the King James bible and reliance on it alone as the word of God is the only hope for those who have been called by the spirit of God.
Old 04-28-2006, 10:55 PM

This Satan, this advisory that you call to blame has this one not been given a task to preform, a duty to execute. Satan acknowledged CHRIST in the place of the two trees to both Eve and Haadam. Satan and the minions of Satan have always acknowledged the CHRIST and obeyed the commands of CHRIST. We would strongly suggest you read the BIBLE and the only divinely inspired version in your tongue, but who will. Many wait and hope to be in the 1st Harvest, so what knowledge have they obtained? If Satan and 7000 are condemned and know the truth and know the CHRIST and obey the commands of the CHRIST then what of humanity and its ways. Many days are yet to come for you are in the Fifth with the Sixth yet to begin. Wonders derived from your own imaginings and wishes are yet to manifest before you and they will be STRONG in their delusions. The locust are prepared for their homecoming. Their season is yet a while away, but humans prepare their way of their on volition and with haste they make the way smooth. Who of you will remember these words after a short time has past? Who on that day will even know what to stand up for?
Old 04-28-2006, 11:03 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
This Satan, this advisory that you call to blame has this one not been given a task to preform, a duty to execute. Satan acknowledged CHRIST in the place of the two trees to both Eve and Haadam. Satan and the minions of Satan have always acknowledged the CHRIST and obeyed the commands of CHRIST. We would strongly suggest you read the BIBLE --- The locust are prepared for their homecoming. Their season is yet a while away, but humans prepare their way of their on volition and with haste they make the way smooth. Who of you will remember these words after a short time has past? Who on that day will even know what to stand up for?
are you one of the MINIONS of Satan? Why do you portray yourself as something or someone knowledgeable about BIBLICAL DOCTRINE, It is true Satan has obeyed The Christ's Commands, but he/she/it still has MISLED humanity, into OBLIVION for that he/she/it will pay dearly according to the bible. you seem to worship the satanic minions.
Yes it's True the LOCUST WILL DEVOUR!

Chapter 9

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon
Old 04-29-2006, 10:35 AM

I am not made to worship, nor to be worshiped. Nor am I the scapegoat of blame. There is far more to the creation than can be known by those locked in matter, Those sustained by energy. In some ways I am placing a warning before the human race. There are others who treasure this Earth and know how to tend this vineyard. They are some of the "other flocks". The human species can be replaced with them. Do not count on human knowledge or human tradition or human science, or human magic to prevent the vineyard being rid of an infestation that brings death to the vineyard. You have been given a chance and the knowledge, not of your own making, to fulfill your purpose within the creation. Either do so on an individual basis or as a species or all will be replaced, for no law or promise is immutable and all can be made void.