Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2006, 08:06 AM

Default Christian numerology

redrat11,

What you have offered is not mathematics, it is numerology; you would be wise to learn the difference. What it reveals to me is that Christians will go to great lengths to defend their holy scriptures against rational analysis. It is somewhat comical to consider that God would write such a flawed document and embed the number 7 in it in clever ways to prove that it is true.

Old 05-06-2006, 08:15 AM

Default Re: Christian numerology

childish fool answer the damm questions, You don't Impress me, I figured you would say something IRRATIONAL!

has your Cabal of MENSA fixed any of these problems
1. have the starving children of the world been fed?
2.has a weapon of peace been created?
3.have the sick and diseased been healed?
4.have the evil and sick monsters of the illuminati been brought to JUSTICE?
I guess your Mathematics is useless then!
Answer the Damm Questions on Post 30 of this Thread
for those who want to know,VISHNU, and Hinduism are the Religous beliefs of CHOICE of the ILLUMINATI! ask youself WHY? read protocal 14 and 17 of the elders and see for yourself, Arjuna is Mindless and Blinded by Satanism.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/v/vishnu.html
http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/toread/pr-zion.htm#protocol_14
Dr. Panin was one of the world's greatest mathmeticians, but because of his genius, and CHRISTIAN beliefs the ILLUMINATI discredited all of his work. Most of his books are rare to find.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Panin

http://www.wordworx.co.nz/panin.html

http://www.bereanpublishers.com/Apologetics/Book_Info_On_Ivan_Panin.htm

I will not respond until you answer the damm questions, otherwise go play with your CUBES.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:18 AM

Arjuna, you truly underestimate the G-D of the Book. For this Book to be a revelation, but not a complete proof in itself it must have flaws and flaws that can be found at different times and by different souls. Of G-D you will never have proof in the flesh for the flesh is the dream of an incomplete being. The being I have accused of just what you are doing. Mathematics is not the hidden law of the universe, but a human attempt to qualify and quantify the perceived realities that you are allowed. Your species continually denies the very barriers that surround your experience. The rest of us are grateful that you are so contained.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:41 AM

Relax redrat11, it took me an hour to formulate my response. I am starting to like you more and more. You have fire and conviction. I like that. I do not respond to everyone here; for example, I will not respond to ignt.

Quote:
1.If this Entity is from above, then it violated International and National Laws of Air Space. First by Intruding on Planet Earth and then on National Airspace without PERMISSION and ADVISEMENT! For your info that's a VIOLATION of the LAW! (of course Law apparently means nothing to Liberals like yourself)
There is evidence that crop circles have been appearing for thousands of years. Perhaps the source of them has a law that makes it the legal owner of the land. If it was here first, maybe it does own the land. I don’t think the issue of land ownership or airspace law is important to our discussion of the nature and purpose of crop circles. Crop circles appear all over the world, some on land “owned” by humans, some on land that is not.

Quote:
2.If this Entity is EARTHBOUND then it again VIOLATED the law in 2 more ways, first by TRESSPASSING on Private Property, second by Destroying Private Property. (again your Liberalism does'nt recognize PRIVATE PROPERTY!)
It is an established fact that some of the crop circles have been created by humans. These crop circles are considered hoaxes. The perpetrators of these hoaxes are breaking the law. I agree with other researchers who believe that many crop circles are created by a non-human source. These crop circles are considered legitimate. As stated above, for these legitimate crop circles, I don’t think the issue of human laws is an important consideration.

Quote:
3.And last but not least your BENIGN ENTITY creates Objects that are very similar if not exact to that of ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS found throughout this Satanic World, you see these symbols in Commerce,Freemasonry,Religion,Satanism, they seem to match. Are you not seeing that your BENIGN host is Lawless and Aggressive? (not to mention Demonic and Mindless).
A symbol can mean anything a person or other intellegent lifeform wants it to mean. Let’s assume that the crop circle with the allseeing eye in the pyramid is a legitimate crop circle. The fact that the Illuminati has embraced this symbol does not imply that the source of the crop circle endorses the Illuminati conspiracy. Nor does it imply that the meaning of the symbol is the same for the maker of the crop circle as it is for the Illuminati. An eye in a pyramid is not an inherently evil symbol. For example, I could say that the symbol means that God created the universe and is interested in its creation in a beneficial way. Nonetheless, if the maker of the crop circle supports the Illuminati conspiracy, then I would agree with you that it is evil in nature.

The appearance of symbols in crop circles does not indicate to me that the source of them is lawless, aggressive, demonic, or mindless. Humans with these qualities may embrace these symbols and use them in ways unintended by their creator.

Quote:
1.Why is it that of all the world's religions, Christianity and Islam are PRIMARY targets of the Satanic ILLUMINATI? And yet Hinduism your Benign Religion is left untouched by them?
The Illuminati conspiracy seems to have its roots in the Judeo-Christian culture, and it has been actively manipulating the Jewish, Christian, and Moslem religions from its inception. Since the Illuminists seek global domination, I am sure they are attempting to manipulate Hinduism, Buddhism, Shintoism, and other religions as well.

The Illuminati attempts to implement its plan in stages. We hear a lot in the mass media about Hispanics filling all the low paying jobs in the USA. You do not hear much about asians moving here to work the high paying jobs, and a lot of jobs have been outsourced to India and China where hundreds of millions of slave laborers are available. Right now Christianity and Islam are on the chopping block. Hispanics and asians are given preferential treatment. Destroying Hinduism or Buddhism is not a high priority at this time. I suspect the Illuminati will put more effort into destroying those religions at a later date.

Quote:
2.Could it be your way over your head in LACK of knowledge on this subject? THE Bible is Real, that's is why they the ILLUMINATI seek destruction of it, read here about the protocols and VISHNU.
I actually think the elite in the Roman empire created the Bible and Christianity as a form of mind control. It has worked very well over the centuries, but now they want to use other forms of mind control, so they are destroying it. Christianity has been a good cow that produced a lot of milk for its masters, but it is getting old and it is time for it to be led to the slaughterhouse.

Quote:
from the Protocols:

All our newspapers will be of all possible complexions - aristocratic, republican, revolutionary, even anarchical - for so long, of course, as the constitution exists .... Like the Indian idol "Vishnu" they will have a hundred hands, and every one of them will have a finger on any one of the public opinions as required. When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.
Quote:
from the Protocols:

Our kingdom will be an apologia of the divinity Vishnu, in whom is found its personification - in our hundred hands will be, one in each, the springs of the machinery of social life. We shall see everything without the aid of official police which, in that scope of its rights which we elaborated for the use of the GOYIM, hinders governments from seeing. In our programs ONE-THIRD OF OUR SUBJECTS WILL KEEP THE REST UNDER OBSERVATION from a sense of duty, on the principle of volunteer service to the State. It will then be no disgrace to be a spy and informer, but a merit: unfounded denunciations, however, will be cruelly punished that there may be development of abuses of this right.
Quote:
from the Vedanta Society of Southern California

Vishnu: The second aspect of the Hindu trinity, God in his aspect as the preserver of the universe. Vishnu is frequently shown with four arms, and he holds the discus, mace, conchshell, and lotus. According to the doctrine of the avatar, Vishnu incarnates as a human being in every age for the good of the world.
Like I said, a symbol can be interpreted any way you want to interpret it. If the Illuminati wants to include an image of Vishnu in their evil plans, they are free to do so. The Protocols are thoroughly blasphemous, and I believe the Illuminists are implementing the ideas contained in them.

Quote:
3. And tell me your thoughts and analysis on the photos.
[img align=left]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/reddog11/b602ef89.jpg[/img]

I like the allseeing eye. As I said above, God created the universe, and it is interested in its creation in a beneficial way.

[img align=left]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/reddog11/f20015fd.jpg[/img]

I like this image even more. It is perfectly symmetrical, harmonious, and balanced. Viewing it encourages me to incorporate these qualities into my mind, body, and soul.

Quote:
We don't have to hurl CHILDISH insults at each other.
I agree. Although we may disagree on various matters, I hope we can continue our discussion in a respectful manner. It is the spirit of the law, not the letter of the law, that matters most. I respect anyone, regardless of their beliefs, who comes to this forum with a sincere desire to learn.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:14 AM

RE: Crop Circles

I'm just wondering...is anyone here wondering if any of (or all of) the crop circles are just man made! Period! I don't mean just some of the crop circles, I mean all of them!

Also, I read in one of the posts that crop circles have been around for thousands of years????? Says who???

Where is this information really coming from??

All this is really big business in one way or the other. As well, it keeps some people pre-occupied.

Plus, not to insult anyone here...but, I do believe that we go on to another stage after we die. I do not believe in a literal heaven and hell as it is put forth to us through writings. What I think is that we might very well have a 'conscienceness' that is eternal.
Someone once said, that we should be glad that we were born...because we are then eternal---even when life here on earth expires of our physical self we are 'around'!

I think that after we die (our ashes to ashes thingy)...yes, maybe a thousand years (or so, or whenever) those ashes will be (again) chosen to receive the 'force' to become human again. Hit or miss.
To me this is the bibles way of letting us know that the dead will rise again. Not all of them, but...hit or miss.

I don't really see the bible they way many of you do, I guess! There is so much symbology. This 'Christ' will come again when there will be a new earth again. He/it comes whenever there is a new world. I guess the design of the bible is so that we don't kill ourselves too soon! Therefore the truth is hidden. The truth you say?
Yes, no one knows GOD!!! The most we can do is marvel at the things we see and wonder how, and how come this and how come that!

But I will say this for the bible...to me it says, 'hey folks, let's get on with getting along with each other, and respecting this place called earth that gives us EVERYTHING!!!!

So as for the crop cirles...No, I do not believe they are messages from evil entities or some creature from another planet. Nor do I think the angels are sending us messages. I don't think these highly evolved (if there are) persons, angels, gods, or souls are into this stuff. Why should they be?
They would be just like man on earth...full of nonsense and game playing.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:38 PM

Maybe their nonsense and game playing involves the human species, the Earth and you. Could the reward for winning be great enough to justify their intervention as best they can with this once beautiful world. Could they silence the noise, contain the chaos, an refurbish this world. Belief of the individual as to it is or it is not is of no importance to the creation or the creator. The outcome of the experiment is sufficient to warrant the next try.
Old 05-06-2006, 04:56 PM

Wow! Great Stuff there Arjuna, I too will show you much RESPECT.

But about the Biblical Mathematics Arjuna, What is your Analysis on Ivan Panin's works? I"m not well versed in Mathematics like you, so what's the deal on it.
Old 05-06-2006, 05:55 PM

Then by no response, you have responded. Never the less I will respond to you, but I will hold you to your word. Mathematics is one of the most prominent aspects of the Book, but the actuation of mathematical vibrations Harmonics is more fundamental. The universe itself responds to so call vibration, which is fundamental to its sustenance. Light has no speed, because it is the constant by which all is derived nor is light a wave or a particle but a realm of constant existence in juxtaposition to all human experience, limited though it may be. Now if all here will pay me the same honor as the fake Hindu I can finally get my message to the one who requires it. Children continue at your play for I seek the adult among you.
Old 05-06-2006, 06:11 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
Then by no response, you have responded. Never the less I will respond to you, but I will hold you to your word. Mathematics is one of the most prominent aspects of the Book, but the actuation of mathematical vibrations Harmonics is more fundamental. Now if all here will pay me the same honor as the fake Hindu I can finally get my message to the one who requires it. Children continue at your play for I seek the adult among you.
Well IGNT maybe you can give me a thorough analysis of Panin's work, do you agree with most or all of it? and why?
Old 05-06-2006, 06:24 PM

Let us sick to the topic of the thread as is suggested by so many on this forum. Since my words are so hollow and your kind so real then ignore me and I will go away. This has been the belief for millennium and it has not worked. For instance can 0 be a negative and is 0 a number? Remember the fake can not answer or provide an answer by its own conditions.