Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2006, 11:30 AM

Default Is Michael Jackson a Freemason?

Hello,

I have been wondering about a certain necklace/amulet that Michael Jackson wore on February 14th while on trial. So far, I have only been able to find four instances of it in photographs, and I thought I would link them incase someone else is better suited than I to pull out something so small with editing software. As it is now, it at least could be argued that he's wearing the cross and compass (I believe the third picture gives the best shot of the object in question).

Picture1

Picture2

Picture3

Picture4

Maybe someone could verify that he is or isn't a Freemason by providing some other evidence. If so, I welcome your information as it would most certainly be helpful to me, at least.

Thank you in advance.

Old 05-06-2006, 12:24 PM

Default Re: Is Michael Jackson a Freemason?

I don't know if he is or isn't. But, there are black freemasons.
With his money and stuff, you think he wasn't 'invited' to be one?

I would imagine all the wealthy blacks are freemasons. Every wealthy man I've known has been a bonafide freemason or a financial supporter/associate.

Also, the bumper stickers the masons have out there says..."to be one, ask one".

Me? Nah, they'll never ask. Plus, I know better than to ask as well. They'd laugh in my face.
Old 05-06-2006, 06:30 PM

Some Have Said

I've heard say that Michael is Alien Hybrid, just kidding, but that Amulet looks familiar, I think I've seen it on Masonic Websites, Also I think he's pictured in Texe Marr's book CODEX MAGICA, I have a copy of this awsome book, but I don't happen to have it on hand at the moment, I suspect Michael is pictured in there, Yes I think he's connected somehow to Masonry, but I doubt if he's a real one, I think Britney Spears and a handful of Pop-Stars are somehow MIND-CONTROLLED, if you follow their paths sure enough you'll find Masonic stuff around them (Pictures,Emblems,Jewelry). :-o
Old 05-08-2006, 03:56 PM

I don't know if the pop icons are mind-controlled...but I do believe that once they have started to make their millions and have tasted the limelight...they were asked to 'come in'!

And all was explained to them. What was explained??? That they are all part of what makes things happen. Follow me??

Example: now teen gals don't mind having a dead beat boyfriend (and vice versa of course) because Britney Spears does!!!

Yes, the Britney SPears, the Jessica Simpsons and all the others are the ones that put out an image or situation and put their seal of approval on it.

I read in one of the threads here:

"good is the new bad, BAD IS THE NEW GOOD!!"

These famous icons make millions even while they are sleeping because they are the ones that steer our young into the wrong direction. Today more than ever with all the hype about 'all that you can be' (remember that one?) why is it that our world is full of low mentalities? Drudgery?

What's with the scrubbiness? The characters of people today is very questionable. Do they not know that they are following a control, not just some trend??? I'll answer my own question: No they don't know they are being controlled...they are blinded by these peoples fame and fortune and admiration. Am I right??

So these pops are the deceivers, con artists, tempters, satanists so to speak. And they are part of the dumbing down of our society.

Can you imagine if there were a Hitler now? One that can do whatever he wants??

I don't even want to think about it!
Old 05-09-2006, 11:55 AM

I've always suspected a high degree of social engineering in sitcoms and other products and venues of the entertainment industry.
One example: Harvey Stephens played Damien in the original The Omen, a movie releasecd in 1976 about a child who grows up as the Antichrist.
I was a teen when I saw this movie, and I remember one scene in which Damien was at a party. He was surrounded by pretty girls with intense looks in their eyes. Now to a kid, this would indicate that evil is sexy, attractive, virulent, etc., and that being "good" or pro-God is a turn-off, impotent, etc. This is the clear message put forth in the movie.
But what you don't see are the girls who stay away from Damien because they sense he is evil; there are people who are smart enough to see trouble coming.
This is how to fight social programming in the media: keep using your left brain - keep thinking through to a reality-based conclusion instead of just what is put before you.

As for Michael J. 8-) , he is reputed to be a product of trauma-based mind control; whether public or privately funded is anyone's guess (http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000078.html). Quite frankly I find it easy to believe.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:15 PM

He's obsessed with heraldy and royalty, perhaps even secret societies--he sports "acquired" crests and medals. You see him sometimes with medallions from the Order of the Elephant, the Order of the Golden Fleece and the Order of the Garter. Go to Corbis.com and search for Jackson photos. Obviously he's is not a part of these noble orders reserved for royalty, but he does have the money to buy up all sorts of things like that in auctions and stuff. Important people die, they leave valuables and he has the money to snatch 'em up.

He might really be a freemason though since his family is Mormon, I think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:32 PM

I render the following opinion regarding Michael Jackson:

Michael Jackson was a mind controlled slave.

If you have read that which I have written about the music industry and their slaves, you should, by now, understand that they prey upon the less fortunate; those who are gifted and abused at home for obvious reasons.

Michael Jackson falls into all three categories.

Michael Jackson's Never Land ranch was run and operated by those within the Mafia/CIA/Music Industry who PREY upon the less fortunate.

They are predators.

They lured sick children to Jackson's Never Land Ranch who were star struck and, GOD only knows how many of these children were used to satisfy the sexual deviant desires of Michael Jackson, et. al.

They prey upon less fortunate children because their parent's will, in most cases, if abuse has occurred, settle for money out of court because they are less fortunate and don't have the ability and or financial resources to hire an attorney and fight the bastards for JUSTICE in a court of law.

I should know.

I was abused at home; I am GIFTED; I WAS less fortunate and I WAS a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Operative word:

"WAS."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:02 PM

Michael Jackson dies in LA hospital - Yahoo! News

Michael Jackson, the 'King of Pop,' dies at age 50

By LYNN ELBER, Associated Press Writer – 19 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson, the sensationally gifted child star who rose to become the "King of Pop" and the biggest celebrity in the world only to fall from his throne in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday. He was 50. Jackson died at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. Ed Winter, the assistant chief coroner for Los Angeles County, confirmed his office had been notified of the death and would handle the investigation.

The circumstances of Jackson's death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to the hospital, Ruda told the newspaper.

Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

His 1982 album "Thriller" — which included the blockbuster hits "Beat It," "Billie Jean" and "Thriller" — is the best-selling album of all time, with an estimated 50 million copies sold worldwide.

The public first knew him in the late 1960s, when as a boy he was the precocious, spinning lead singer of the Jackson 5, the music group he formed with his four older brothers. Among their No. 1 hits were "I Want You Back," "ABC," and "I'll Be There."

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves and his high-pitched voice punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove, tight, military-style jacket and aviator sunglasses were trademarks second only to his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance.

"For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words," said Quincy Jones, who produced "Thriller." "He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

Jackson ranked alongside Elvis Presley and the Beatles as the biggest pop sensations of all time. He united two of music's biggest names when he was briefly married to Presley's daughter, Lisa Marie, and Jackson's death immediately evoked that of Presley himself, who died at age 42 in 1977.

As years went by, Jackson became an increasingly freakish figure — a middle-aged man-child weirdly out of touch with grown-up life. His skin became lighter, his nose narrower, and he spoke in a breathy, girlish voice. He surrounded himself with children at his Neverland ranch, often wore a germ mask while traveling and kept a pet chimpanzee named Bubbles as one of his closest companions.

"It seemed to me that his internal essence was at war with the norms of the world. It's as if he was trying to defy gravity," said Michael Levine, a Hollywood publicist who represented Jackson in the early 1990s. He called Jackson a "disciple of P.T. Barnum" and said the star appeared fragile at the time but was "much more cunning and shrewd about the industry than anyone knew."

Jackson caused a furor in 2002 when he playfully dangled his infant son, Prince Michael II, over a hotel balcony in Berlin while a throng of fans watched from below.

In 2005, he was cleared of charges he molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor at Neverland in 2003. He had been accused of plying the boy with alcohol and groping him, and of engaging in strange and inappropriate behavior with other children.

The case followed years of rumors about Jackson and young boys. In a TV documentary, he had acknowledged sharing his bed with children, a practice he described as sweet and not at all sexual.

Despite the acquittal, the lurid allegations that came out in court took a fearsome toll on his career and image, and he fell into serious financial trouble.

Jackson was preparing for what was to be his greatest comeback: He was scheduled for an unprecedented 50 shows at a London arena, with the first set for July 13. He was in rehearsals in Los Angeles for the concert, an extravaganza that was to capture the classic Jackson magic: showstopping dance moves, elaborate staging and throbbing dance beats.

Singer Dionne Warwick said: "Michael was a friend and undoubtedly one of the world's greatest entertainers that I fortunately had the pleasure of working with. ... We have lost an icon in our industry."

Hundreds of people gathered outside the hospital as word of his death spread. The emergency entrance at the UCLA Medical Center, which is near Jackson's rented home, was roped off with police tape.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Michael Jackson has just died," a woman boarding a Manhattan bus called out, shortly after the news was announced. Immediately many riders reached for their cell phones.

So many people wanted to verify the early reports of Jackson's death that the computers running Google's news section interpreted the fusillade of "Michael Jackson" requests as an automated attack for about half an hour Thursday evening.

In New York's Times Square, a low groan went up in the crowd when a screen flashed that Jackson had died, and people began relaying the news to friends by cell phone.

"No joke. King of Pop is no more. Wow," Michael Harris, 36, of New York City, read from a text message a friend sent to his telephone. "It's like when Kennedy was assassinated. I will always remember being in Times Square when Michael Jackson died."

___

Associated Press Writers Derrik J. Lang in Los Angeles and Virginia Byrne, Nekesa Mumbi Moody and Jocelyn Noveck in New York contributed to this report.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:19 PM

Rest in peace, Michael.

They will not go unpunished.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:00 PM

Michael Jackson dies in LA hospital - omg! news on Yahoo!

Michael Jackson dies in LA hospitalAssociated Press - 34 minutes ago

Associated Press LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson, the sensationally gifted child star who rose to become the "King of Pop" and the biggest celebrity in the world only to fall from his throne in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday. He was 50.

Jackson died at UCLA Medical Center after being stricken at his rented home in Holmby Hills. Paramedics tried to resuscitate him at his home for nearly three-quarters of an hour, then rushed him to the hospital, where doctors continued to work on him.

"It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of his death is unknown until results of the autopsy are known," his brother Jermaine said. Police said they were investigating, standard procedure in high-profile cases.

Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

His 1982 album "Thriller" — which included the blockbuster hits "Beat It," "Billie Jean" and "Thriller" — is the best-selling album of all time, with an estimated 50 million copies sold worldwide.

At the time of his death, Jackson was rehearsing hard for what was to be his greatest comeback: He was scheduled for an unprecedented 50 shows at a London arena, with the first set for July 13.

As word of his death spread, MTV switched its programming to play videos from Jackson's heyday. Radio stations began playing marathons of his hits. Hundreds of people gathered outside the hospital. In New York's Times Square, a low groan went up in the crowd when a screen flashed that Jackson had died, and people began relaying the news to friends by cell phone.

"No joke. King of Pop is no more. Wow," Michael Harris, 36, of New York City, read from a text message a friend had sent him. "It's like when Kennedy was assassinated. I will always remember being in Times Square when Michael Jackson died."

The public first knew him as a boy in the late 1960s, when he was the precocious, spinning lead singer of the Jackson 5, the singing group he formed with his four older brothers out of Gary, Ind. Among their No. 1 hits were "I Want You Back," "ABC" and "I'll Be There."

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his backward-gliding moonwalk, his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves and his high-pitched singing, punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove, tight, military-style jacket and aviator sunglasses were trademarks, as was his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance.

"For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words," said Quincy Jones, who produced "Thriller." "He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

Jackson ranked alongside Elvis Presley and the Beatles as the biggest pop sensations of all time. He united two of music's biggest names when he was briefly married to Presley's daughter, Lisa Marie, and Jackson's death immediately evoked comparisons to that of Presley himself, who died at age 42 in 1977.

As years went by, Jackson became an increasingly freakish figure — a middle-aged man-child weirdly out of touch with grown-up life. His skin became lighter, his nose narrower, and he spoke in a breathy, girlish voice. He often wore a germ mask while traveling, kept a pet chimpanzee named Bubbles as one of his closest companions, and surrounded himself with children at his Neverland ranch, a storybook playland filled with toys, rides and animals. The tabloids dubbed him "Wacko Jacko."

"It seemed to me that his internal essence was at war with the norms of the world. It's as if he was trying to defy gravity," said Michael Levine, a Hollywood publicist who represented Jackson in the early 1990s. He called Jackson a "disciple of P.T. Barnum" and said the star appeared fragile at the time but was "much more cunning and shrewd about the industry than anyone knew."

Jackson caused a furor in 2002 when he playfully dangled his infant son, Prince Michael II, over a hotel balcony in Berlin while a throng of fans watched from below.

In 2005, he was cleared of charges he molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor at Neverland in 2003. He had been accused of plying the boy with alcohol and groping him, and of engaging in strange and inappropriate behavior with other children.

The case followed years of rumors about Jackson and young boys. In a TV documentary, he acknowledged sharing his bed with children, a practice he described as sweet and not at all sexual.

Despite the acquittal, the lurid allegations that came out in court took a fearsome toll on his career and image, and he fell into serious financial trouble.

Jackson was 4 years old when he began singing with his brothers — Marlon, Jermaine, Jackie and Tito — in the Jackson 5. After his early success with bubblegum soul, he struck out on his own, generating innovative, explosive, unstoppable music.

The album "Thriller" alone mixed the dark, serpentine bass and drums and synthesizer approach of "Billie Jean," the grinding Eddie Van Halen solo on "Beat It," and the hiccups and falsettos on "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'."

The peak may have come in 1983, when Motown celebrated its 25th anniversary with an all-star televised concert and Jackson moonwalked off with the show, joining his brothers for a medley of old hits and then leaving them behind with a pointing, crouching, high-kicking, splay-footed, crotch-grabbing run through "Billie Jean."

The audience stood and roared. Jackson raised his fist.

By then he had cemented his place in pop culture. He got the plum Scarecrow role in the 1978 movie musical "The Wiz," a pop-R&B version of "The Wizard of Oz," that starred Diana Ross as Dorothy.

During production of a 1984 Pepsi commercial, Jackson's scalp sustains burns when an explosion sets his hair on fire.

He had strong follow-up albums with 1987's "Bad" and 1991's "Dangerous," but his career began to collapse in 1993 after he was accused of molesting a boy who often stayed at his home. The singer denied any wrongdoing, reached a settlement with the boy's family, reported to be $20 million, and criminal charges were never filed.

Jackson's expressed anger over the allegations on the 1995 album "HIStory," which sold more than 2.4 million copies, but by then, the popularity of Jackson's music was clearly waning, even as public fascination with his increasingly erratic behavior was growing.

Cardiac arrest is an abnormal heart rhythm that stops the heart from pumping blood to the body. It can occur after a heart attack or be caused by other heart problems.

Billboard magazine editorial director Bill Werde said Jackson's star power was unmatched. "The world just lost the biggest pop star in history, no matter how you cut it," Werde said. "He's literally the king of pop."

Jackson's 13 No. 1 one hits on the Billboard charts put him behind only Elvis Presley, the Beatles and Mariah Carey, Werde said.

"He was on the eve of potentially redeeming his career a little bit," he said. "People might have started to think of him again in a different light."

___

Associated Press Writers Derrik J. Lang in Los Angeles and Virginia Byrne, Nekesa Mumbi Moody and Jocelyn Noveck in New York contributed to this report.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2009 at 08:55 AM.