Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2006, 05:02 PM

Default Dealing With Demons

Iím sure a lot of you are dealing with demons on a daily basis now?
As some may know, now and since a while ago, demons have been flooding our world and predominantly going after people of love and faith.
Iíve had a lot (way too much) experience with demons of all kinds. I have been fighting each day. What? I donít know. Maybe thatís the point...

They are ever-present in a negative situation, as a catalyst or fuelling a dark and evil time. Either that, or they will create a source, by putting suggestions in your head - breaking you down until you believe them and end up exerting enormous amounts of negative energy for them to wallow in.

People say the best remedy is to purge them out in the name of Jesus Christ.
For me, I donít know WHY, but this doesnít work as well as I would expect. I donít know why! Maybe itís me...
But what does is to purge them out in the name of GOD. GET OUT! And I say it with God raising me up and above these evil things. And the might of GOD sends them flying at light speed.

Sometimes you can engage in conversation with them... Well almost always. And they are always out to screw up your life - no matter how sincere or friendly. Remember that.
I can sometimes 'hear' demons talking to other people. My own father was plagued by demons - terrible ones. People hear things like 'your wife is f**king 10 guys' - a real mean demon. Just ignore it. Or purge it out.

The ego is watered like a loved plant by demons. Why? Well, the ego can make someone do almost anything. It can shroud you from the truth and keep you in ignorance. I recently was woken out of an egotistical coma. I thought I had NO ego at all, when really I had a huge one. Remember to humble yourself in every respect, and let your only true strength be GOD. It will just get harder - so we must just get STRONGER!

Any other methods of dealing with demons?

Peace and Love :-)

Old 04-25-2006, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Dealing With Demons

Lord's Prayer seems to do OK.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:39 PM

There are very few. The BOOK has all the ways available to humans period. The rules require a true child of the primary progenitor or FATHER not one of the lying children of the second father. It is very specific as to how the Daemon responds. The BOOK also warns against the human playing at games and rituals that are for show and made-up from the human mind. The forces that oppose the human race consist of many offices and many different inhabitors of those offices. Humans are not alone in the creation in value to the CREATOR. Who in this "modern" world of recycled souls would believe in Daemons anyway. Who would believe in their Leader. Would you?
Old 04-26-2006, 12:21 PM

This is a strange topic. I had a dream the other day where I was in the guest bedroom of my parents (and I haven't lived there in over 10 years) and my cat was asleep next to me and I was trying to "get back to sleep" (or so I thought, I was asleep already) and I felt this cold chill on the left of me from the area ext to my cat. It got colder & colder and somehow I knew it was an evil presence. I tried to yell for help, but only a gasping noise emitted. I then tried the lords prayer and it helped to nullify the pain I was feeling from its presence, but didnt alleviate it completely. I then got up to go towards my parent's bedroom to get their help and I growled as I made for the door, the demon growled in unison with me when I did, as did my cat, he took on some evil form while he was next to this thing. I got halfway to their room and something stopped me and I prayed "Lord please rid this evil from my presence" and it was gone and the next thing I knew, I woke up. Weird thing was that my cat looked scared when I woke up.

A couple of weeks before that, I had a similar dream and was in the same bedroom. I felt something was wrong & went to check on my parents. Everything was fine, so I turned around to go back to the guest bedroom and there was a reptilian standing there, looking out the window. I was experiencing paralysis, I couldn't move at all. I saw it start to walk forward and I prayed "God please do not allow this thing to harm me" and it dissapeared. from then on I dont remember the rest of the dream, but it went on for a while after that and wasn't a nightmare after the thing dissapeared.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:25 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

"there was a reptilian standing there"

Very descriptive.

--N.
Old 05-07-2006, 02:53 PM

Not too handy if you're a pagan, just use salt lines.

Do Atheists believe in Demons then? :-?
Old 05-07-2006, 03:41 PM

If there is something that can partake of the experience of this world, but not be a complete physical part of this world, would belief or disbelief have any effect on it? My answer is no. Invitation from a being of Earth might be necessary, but this invitation could be issued in many forms. Perhaps without the issuer being aware of his invitation. Humans put too much in the effects of their beliefs or disbeliefs. An atheist only has an effect on his or her own beliefs and the personal realm this creates. This would also be true of a believer. Daemon is only a name for something other than the expected inhabitant of human reality. Is anything in this world affected by your belief alone, does it come in and out of existence by your thoughts, if not, then be assured human belief has no effect on anything else either.