Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2006, 07:43 AM

Default Is Yahoo Groups intentionally censoring?

In the past few years I have sent a million links on a multitude on sites, in this time I had only a few URLS that did not work, but in the past couple of weeks I have been posting links to a few sites that will not work, now I have gotten good advice from SeC on how to check the link will work before posting, but even doing this and finding that the link does indeed work, for some odd reason if I try to post it on my site on Yahoo Groups they still don't work, so why are these links that should work getting extra symbols in them that make them broken links on Yahoo Groups?
What is Yahoos intention?

Old 05-17-2006, 11:03 AM

Default Re: Is Yahoo Groups intentionally censoring?

Well, I didn't get that kind of trouble, but the Yahoo group eharassment_messageboard simply evaporated the day after I posted a detailed account of electronic weapons use during nonconsensual testing with operant conditioning. I had details regarding specific suggestions and locations, so maybe it got a little too hot.

BTW, whenever someone calls me a "Birdbrain", I have to remind them that birds can fly but you cannot. Something to think about.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:29 AM

I have also had problems in yahoo groups in fact when i try to send an e mail using yahoo i always get spam filter that i must fill, which i never do.
I have been told that this spam filter is actually an identifier and is linked directly to some inteligence gathering office.

This yahoo spam filter mostly showed up when i have text or links on (you know what type of material)

Using other e-mail services does not bring the spam filter.
Old 05-18-2006, 12:30 PM

Just curious, do you think I called you this?
BTW, whenever someone calls me a "Birdbrain", I have to remind them that birds can fly but you cannot. Something to think about.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:51 PM

No, TLH, sorry for the misunderstanding. I am trying to prevent a murder in another state which MIGHT involve a dirty DEA agent. So I get a call in my voice mail a little while ago that goes like this: "What's the matter (phony Brooklyn accent) you at the quickmart? You at the quick mart? Are you scratchin it off? You rubbin it out? Who are you rubbing out, huh? What's the matter, you get rained out, Birdbrain?"

So, I guess the term "Rained Out" is a tough-guy term for a delayed hit order, or something. Wow.

So, if you guys are reading this: if you can't take care of the problem, then we will take care of it for you, and then we will teach you a lesson about dereliction of duty in letting this murderous creep go free. Capisce?
Old 07-20-2006, 05:37 PM

a HOT mUMMA

yOU WANNA SEE IT AGAIN DON'T U