Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2005, 12:31 PM

Default New film at Sundance called "The Protocols of Zion"

It like the powers that be are getting worried about all the info comun out. This is there propaganda machine to disacredit the aware.

(SECAUCUS, NJ, January 28, 2005) The Protocols of Zion, an appraisal of contemporary anti-Semitism from veteran documentarian Marc Levin, made its international debut at 2005 Sundance Film Festival. The 90-minute documentary, which will screen at the Berlin Film Festival on February 13 and subsequently be broadcast on HBO, was shot by cinematographer

Noting an alarming upsurge of anti-Semitic sentiment in the U.S. and around the world after 9/11, director/producer Levin took to the streets to measure the temperature of what Elie Wiesel calls "the oldest collective bigotry in history." Throwing himself into the eye of an existential storm, Levin polls a panoply of people to explore the notion that Jews are out for world domination--a theory propagated by “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion," a century-old tract that, despite being discredited as a libelous forgery, is still widely available. Levin talks with street prophets claiming Jews are accountable for 9/11; with the mastermind behind an Aryan separatist website; with Christian evangelicals, Kabbalist rabbis, rallying Palestinian American kids, Holocaust deniers and survivors, and parading peaceniks. With a healthy skepticism, Levin listens open-mindedly to all points of view but isn't above plunging into raucous debate from his position as a secular humanist Jew.

Levin is a pioneer in the art of merging fiction and nonfiction filmmaking. From his dramatic features such as Slam, which won the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance in 1998 and the Camera d'Or at Cannes, to his episodic television projects such as Street Time, which was produced by Columbia/Tristar for Showtime, to his documentaries such as Godfathers and Sons, part of the highly-regarded Martin Scorsese PBS series on the blues, Levin seamlessly combines narrative and vérité techniques in a filmmaking style entirely his own.

Old 01-29-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Re: New film at Sundance called "The Protocols of Zion"

Or maybe the fraud that is the protocols is being fanned to help kill any possible truce in Israel/Palestine?

That's where I'd have my money.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 01-29-2005, 01:15 PM

Quote:
rangergord wrote:
Or maybe the fraud that is the protocols is being fanned to help kill any possible truce in Israel/Palestine?

That's where I'd have my money.

WHy do you call them fraud? Have you read them?

Old 01-29-2005, 01:19 PM

Don't bother, rangergord. It doesn't matter who wrote the Protocols. The fact is that everything in it has become reality.
I think you should answer 789's question about the French Revolution and the Secret Societies he asked you on another thread that you didn't answer...

I think we can all think for ourselves without you trying to direct our thoughts.

You've been had. :-x
Old 01-29-2005, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Don't bother, rangergord. It doesn't matter who wrote the Protocols. The fact is that everything in it has become reality.
I think you should answer 789's question about the French Revolution and the Secret Societies he asked you on another thread that you didn't answer...

I think we can all think for ourselves without you trying to direct our thoughts.

The Protocols is a brilliant piece and whoever

wrote it was not only a prophet but knew EXACTLY

how the NWO works.
Old 01-29-2005, 04:40 PM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Quote:
Draken wrote:

The Protocols is a brilliant piece and whoever

wrote it was not only a prophet but knew EXACTLY

how the NWO works.

Yes I agree with you it is almost of non human authorship. This was written over 100 years.
Old 01-29-2005, 04:47 PM

Personnally I have the same feeling than Henry Makow about the protocols: probably written by a Rothschild originally and re-written afterwards by the tsarist secret service in a more caricatural way in order to make clear even to the simple-minded that it was created by the "Jews". In fact, the Jews have nothing to do with the creation of the protocols, even if the "Elders of Zion" were/are Jews. Al Capone was Italian but we don`t say that the Italians are a gangster people isn`t it?
Old 01-29-2005, 07:09 PM

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is actually based on an older work created by the Society of Jesus (aka the Jesuits) in the 17th century France, called:

"The Secrets of the Elders of Bourg-Fontaine"

Read all about it: http://illuminati-news.com/black-pope2.htm
Old 01-29-2005, 08:24 PM

Quote:
alumbrado wrote:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is actually based on an older work created by the Society of Jesus (aka the Jesuits) in the 17th century France, called:

"The Secrets of the Elders of Bourg-Fontaine"

Read all about it: http://illuminati-news.com/black-pope2.htm

They are all part of the satanic plot the have been into devil worship since they came into existance.
Old 01-30-2005, 02:30 AM

Default The Protocols

In the words of Ezra Pound (radio broadcast from Italy of April 20, 1943):

"If or when one mentions the Protocols alleged to be of the Elders of Zion, one is frequently met with the reply: Oh, but they are a forgery.

Certainly they are a forgery, and that is the one proof we have of their authenticity. The Jews have worked with forged documents for the past 24 hundred years, namely ever since they have had any documents whatsoever. And no one can qualify as a historian of this half century without having examined the Protocols."

Protocol No. 8, second [paragraph]:
"We shall surround our government with a whole world of economists. That is the reason why economic sciences form, etc. Around us again will be a whole constellation of bankers, industrialists, capitalists and the main thing, millionaires, because in substance everything will be settled by the question of figures."

"Who are the lunatics? Was there a deliberate plot? That is what should concern you. WAS there a pIot? How long had it been in existence? Does it continue, with its Lehmans, Morgenthaus, Baruchs? Proposals to send the darkies to Africa, to work for Judea, and the rest of it? And WILL you, after Japan is thru with you, take on Russia? In order to maintain the banking monopoly? With Mr. Wille Wiseman, late of the British secret service, ensconced in Kuhn, Loeb and Co., to direct you and rule you?"
http://www.geocities.com/integral_tradition/prot.html

No further questions, your honor.