Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2005, 08:15 AM

Default Re: "The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz" - A Must Watch!

Quote:
Interesting video,I found it on a torrent,only [problem] is,David Cole the young guy in the film has completely retracted his [story].
Whether he was threatned is another conspiracy I suppose.
A problem? With his "story". What was his middle name? "Brothers Grim"? Shit, i thought i was watching a laying out of the "facts".

Hmmmmm. This has happened before i believe. Someone stated the Earth rotated around the Sun but the religious nutters of THAT day managed to prove it wrong. After all, did'nt the guy who make that claim retract it?

Please note the idiocy of your statement.

I dont care if he "retracted" full of joy. The fucking facts are the facts. Too late to put 'em back in the box old bean.

Conclusion:

There is no problem.

Only lies and liars require the law to protect them.

If you dont get it then you are simply a fool. No more and no less.

Old 11-25-2005, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Just as we must get rid of this monster, Cole, we must also get rid of the word "revisionism" from our vocabulary. This awful word and Cole, too, must be eliminated altogether. There is no argument. There needs to be no more debates, only the elimination of the Holocaust deniers.
Hmmmm...are the nutters at the JDL familiar with Jungs concept of projection? :lol:

I think the Jewish community hangs themselves a little more every day.

These nutters will start Armageddon. Gauranteed. As long as we know "who", there will be NO moral high ground for "Da Joooze". Nor the millions of WASP lackeys and minions.

Ya cant kill us all but you'll die trying wont ya?
Old 12-06-2005, 05:53 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J

To whoever said that, yes David Cole did retract his views. But only because the JDL threatened his life. They offered a reward for his address!
Old 05-31-2006, 09:05 AM

David Cole Interviews Dr Franciszek Piper

Streaming or available in avi,psp,ipod,flv formats -
http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=205

Quote:
Excerpt from transcript:

I went to Auschwitz in September of 1992 to see for myself this place I had studied for so long. I paid extra for a personal English language tour guide, a young lady named Alicia, who gives tours in Polish, German, and English. And I wore my yarmulke just so nobody missed the point that I’m Jewish.

I figured that way I could ask my questions in a manner that would not make me look like a revisionist. You see, in the past, revisionists haven’t had much success in getting answers from the Auschwitz officials. But I would come off as a righteous Jew wanting to know the real facts and answer those who say the Holocaust never happened.

(For the sake of clarity, not only am I a revisionist, I am also quite proudly an atheist. But my parents are both Jewish so if you’re a Jew by birth, you’re a Jew by birth. It’s not anything I’d be ashamed of.)

Alicia, like the other tour guides, had to take a class and memorize the spiel to become one. This is an important point because I’m going to show that the people who run Auschwitz. like Dr. Franciszek Piper and the tour guide supervisor you’ll meet shortly, teach their tour guides to say things they know aren’t true. But this shouldn’t reflect badly on Alicia; she only repeats what she’s been told and I’m sure she never had to put up with a tourist like me before.

I have over four hours of footage of me taking the tour, asking one obnoxious question after another. This footage will be re-edited into a seperate tape. This time, we’re just going to concern ourselves with the gas chamber and my interview with Dr. Franciszek Piper, Senior Curator and Head of Archives at the Auschwitz State Museum.

I came to Auschwitz as a confirmed skeptic about the gas chamber story. I know to some people, critically examining the Holocaust is the ultimate sacrilege. But you’ll have to realize that I have no sacred cows and understanding what really happened is important to me, and I ask that you respect that.

I know from years of my own research and the research of others that proofs of the Holocaust are few. Literally, all there is are the “eyewitness” testimonies and the postwar confessions. There’s no picture, plan or wartime document dealing with homicidal gas chambers or a plan to exterminate Jews.

And we can’t use the excuse the Nazis destroyed all the evidence because after we had broken the German code, we were able to intercept their secret transmissions including those that came from Auschwitz. The key to understanding the Holocaust story is understanding the true nature of the things passed off as proofs. Everything that is used as evidence of the Holocaust also can be said to have a perfectly normal explanation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:11 AM

Such an emotionally-charged issue is sure to have enbedded "static" and will of course be used to steer the hearts of those who sympathize.
The curious phenomenon of jealously and uncritically guarding a particular version of history might be called "Voodoo Logic": "If you harm my theory, you harm me and those like me . . .", which is a sure sign that the Holocaust is used to manipulate the public in a cultic manner, if possible.
I mean, just look at the uses of the 9/11 attack in the United States!
As for authenticity, there are too many records in the hands of both the Mossad and the United States intelligence community which substantiate the horrors of the "Final Solution" for it to be a total myth.