Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2006, 03:08 AM

Default Re: Question

Yes, I think its good that people are waking up en-mass. My girlfriend called me today to tell me that people were talking of the Illuminati and the world domination (NWO) conspiracy - on a popular radio station, while she was driving to work (a very active time for radio, lots of listeners).

Its better to be aware than to be in a box of ignorance, however, this situation is not good.
They have played us like puppets, and now our actions are so very predictable.

With the release of the (box office hit) film 'V for Vendetta', a lot of people were gravely misdirected. There are no such things as bulletproof, superhuman superheroes. You cant topple government with a mask and 6 daggers. Also, blowing up parliament with a train full of RDX is not going to cause them any major damage. They are the dragon with 9 heads.

Basically, violent revolt will result in our enslavement, not our liberation. This is because we will not succeed! The 'Powers' have a military force that makes our silly militias obsolete. Physical revolt will result in thousands if not millions of civilian deaths, and a perfect reason to implement a NWO system or police state.
Can you see how it makes perfect sense that they WANT us to find out about what they did on 9/11? How they want us to know just enough to cause an uprising.

This is clockwork for them. They have modelled the public psychology. Now all they have to do is CHECKMATE.

Old 06-02-2006, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Question

WOW, LaDominio WAS ON POINT WITH HIS LAST STATEMENT. BUT YOU ASK WHAT DO I BELIEVE IS THE TRUTH? I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE BEING PLAYED JUST AS EVERYONE ELSE HAS SAID. OUR GONVERMENT IS NOTHING BUT A SMALL PIECE OF THE PIE. THESE SECRET SOCIETIES RUN OUR WORLD. WE HAVE WARS TO INCREASE THE VALUE OF MONEY, EXAMPLE- I PRINT 10 ONE DOLLAR BILLS AND GIVE THEM TO 10 INDIVIDUALS "BUT" I ONLY HAVE FIVE DOLLARS OF GOLD IN THE FEDERAL RESERVE, THE VALUE OF THE MONEY JUST WENT DOWN 50% "UNLESS" I KILL FIVE OF THOSE PEOPLE, THEN THE VALUE JUST WENT BACK UP. OUR GONVERNMENT DOES THAT ALL THE TIME.

THE NWO USES ENERGY/ELECTRONICS TO FIGURE OUT ECONMICS. IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH MATHEMATICS. THE STORING OR ENERGY AND THE STORING OF FUNDS(CD'S, SAVINGS BONDS, ETC). EVEN THE "CURRENT" PASSING THROUGH ITS CONDUCTOR AND THE "CURRENCY" PASSING THROUGH THE HANDS OF A HUMAN BEING. ITS ALL THE SAME. THEY CAN PUT A PRODUCT OUT AND APPROXIMATELY KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BUY. CREDIT CARDS AND GROCERY STORE CLUB CARDS, AND THE UPC ON PRODUCTS DO NOTHING BUT GIVE MORE INFORMATION TO THE ELITE. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT JOHN IS BUYING AND HOW CAN I CONTROL JOHN. MORE INFO ON WHAT SALLY IS BUYING AND HOW I CAN CONTROL HER.

ALSO THE DIFFERENCE IN EDUCATION OF PEOPLE. GOOD SCHOOLS VS BAD. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STUDENTS IN ONE CLASS, UN QUALIFIED TEACHERS, NO BOOKS, SCHOOLS HAVE NO MONEY, WHY? BECAUSE THEY NEED US TO BE IGNORANT. TELEVISION IS KEPT AT A SIX GRADE LEVEL. TELEVISION MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST INVENTION FOR THE ELITE.

WHAT ABOUT STOLEN HERITAGE? THE HUMAN RACE BACK IN EGYPTIANS DAYS AND WHEN THE NATIVE AMERICANS WERE AROUND, YOU HAD THE MOORS IN MOROCCO, THESE WERE ALL PEOPLE OF GOD. BUT TODAY, THEIR HISTORY IS DISTORTED. WHY? BECAUSE THE ELITE DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW WHERE YOU CAME FROM. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE A GOD! THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU CAN DO MIRACLES AND WORKS FOR GOD. THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE'RE CAPABLE OF EXTRADINARY THINGS. INSTEAD THEY WOULD LIKE YOU TO REMAIN ORDINARY. IM AFRICAN AMERICAN AND IT MAKES ME UPSET TO SEE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OBSESSED WITH THE RIMS ON THEIR CARS AND THE JORDANS ON THEIR FEET. OF COURSE I LIKE NICE THINGS TOO, BUT THE DEVIL OBJECTIVE IS TO DESTRACT EVERYONE SO THAT HE CAN COME AND RULE. THATS THE PURPOSE OF ALL THIS.

I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON, BUT I BELIEVE IVE SAID ALOT ALREADY