Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2005, 07:54 AM

Default Re: Off Topic But Thats The Way It Goes...Masonry At So Many Levels?

That's perfect, TB...I ALWAYS thought that Americans are just like Germans who talk too much ! The difference is that the Germans and the Swiss and grouchy and grumpy and tell you in your face what they think, while Americans say I love you after 5 minutes but never get close really.
It is interesting that they like the image of rebels, but their society is one of the most controlled in the world...rules, rules, rules...when someone calls you Sir, you can bet you will get a reproach for breaking some rule...it's 11:01 AM and we are not supposed to serve you breakfast after 11:00 AM even if you were on line for 10 minutes, SIR...I know he is just a little 6 month old baby but his name is in the terrorist list and he can`t board the plane..."SIR"...
In the first year I lived there I argued with everybody (I thought it was prejudice because I was a foreginer) but soon enough, when I saw that they did that to everybody, I just gave up. The rebel image of America is one of the greatest lies ever told. Sometimes the corruption and mess that Brazil is feels refreshing in comparisonn.

Old 09-07-2005, 08:06 AM

Default Re: Off Topic But Thats The Way It Goes...Masonry At So Many Levels?

I want to understand how the country that came up with the American Constitution and Bill of Rights ended up this way?
Old 09-07-2005, 08:20 AM

Default Why Americans Are The Way They Are

I have a theory...from the beginning, the country was each one for himself. Go West, Young Man ! Get a piece of land, get a gun to defend your land and your rights. Get rich. Individualism.
Economically, this is fantastic. It made them into the richest country in the world.
However, Americans now are born into a competition. Since birth, they compete with each other ALL the time. It is the only country I know that teach kids to debate each other in school ! Then it is the dean's list, the promo queen contest, the honor societies, etc, etc. Competition, competition.
In a world where everybody is against you, you need rules so people don`t cheat. In a sense, this is good, because it promotes fair play (Americans are an honest bunch). But when it is exagerated by individualism, it creates a fight where every group wants their protection and then when you realize it, society has been flooded with rules, rules, rules, because there is no group cooperation, no solidarity. Americans live in a constant tension between the urge to get ahead of others (the temptation to win even if you have to cheat) and the internalized need to obey the rules and comply with the system. It is a very neurotic thing that explains why Americans are the way they are.
Of course now many of the groups who see that the American dream doesn`t work for them, like the white trash people or the blacks are simply breaking all the rules...hence the millions of people in jail.
My wife used to say that Brazilians break the law to cheat on you, and Americans cheat on you using the law. It explains a lot.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:40 AM

Default Re: Why Americans Are The Way They Are

That is a recipie for disaster.

It is like a dysfunctional family.

Is this why Americans are in love with "family" and "apple pie" and "forrest gump"? Because they want to get away from the harshness of such a draining and competitive existence?

I suffer alot because Australia is RAPIDLY heading in this direction. This is a way of living that is alien to me. It is ruining Australia.

Beyond the machinations of the New World Order...this way of living gaurantees social breakdown.
Old 09-07-2005, 09:58 AM

TB,
exactly...family values are the last trench against the anxiety of so much competition. Of course we are talking about the couple and the kids, not extended family, grandparents, uncles , etc. It is the artificial ChuckCheesy family.
You have to understand that being a "loser" is the worst possible thing that can happen to an American. Since most people turn to be losers, it is really hard for you to live happily there. Then comes the food addiction into play...in most other countries, fat people are usually happy guys, sensual people who love food...in the US, the fat ladies are tough as nails and angry. Food is a way to get rid of depression, frustration and anxiety of being a loser, while appearing tough at the same time.
Other ways are to go "postal" and kill a dozen people at work. Remember the movie with Michael Douglas where he goes nuts? That`s when the loser finds he can`t play the toughness game anymore and freaks out.
Yet another way is to believe in radical things like survivalism, UFOs, cults or such things that you only find in the US. Or, if you are a loser, at least you find solace in the thought that at least your country , your army and your president are tough and strong. That's why so many Americans like Reagan or Bush...because they love to be part of a winning nation, something that helps them to overcome the loser state they are in their private lives.
Man, I know some very nice and good Americans, but I feel so sorry that they can`t relax, that they are always so tied to this system that they just can`t enjoy life.
Old 09-07-2005, 11:14 AM

This confirms for me what I have already thought out. That Americans are victims of a system thrust upon them as opposed to some ingrained stupidity. I see it happening before my eyes in Australia. The dog eat dog Darwinist view of existence...totally materialist and applied through the mechanism of economics.

This supports my own view that the U.S economy has little to do with Capitalism and a whole lot to do with Marxist/Leninist ideology.

Sound far fetched? When your entire existence is based around the gathering of material wealth and widgets and your personal worth is measured by "output" - "input" data with associated bar graphs. When your entire existence is "measured"...you have entered the world of the far left ideolouge. In abstract and concrete terms.

I think...

**No American feelings were harmed in the process of this exchange.

Feel free to criticize Australia...God knows I do...
Old 09-07-2005, 11:19 AM

Also...getting back to Ruppert. If he's not a plant...i think he just wants a little bit of the American dream. Hence the sell out.

He's tired of camping out in the wilderness.

Get a hold of "The Assassination Of President Nixon" starring Sean Penn. He deserves an Acadamy award for his performance. It addresses these issues of family breakdown and the destruction of the soul of a man through having to lie for his daily bread. Brilliant.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:43 PM

Quote:
I want to understand how the country that came up with the American Constitution and Bill of Rights ended up this way?
That was never anything but BS. The founding fathers were not moral Christian gentlemen, but almost exclusively monodeistic Freemasons. Freemasonry makes a great pretense about "giving the world democracy", when it is actually the most bigoted, sexist, hierarchical cult in the history of the human race. No individual member has any authority to challenge a Master or even a fellow member on any moral grounds other than breaking the blood oath or telling secrets. It's all smoke and mirrors, and the Craft's members are ultimately brainwashed into a multiple personality syndrome not unlike the MK Ultra programming. They show one face to the public and another to their brethren.
To really understand American history, you need to study the Colonel Morgan scandal of 1828 and how it affected the nation. Freemasonry was actually driven underground for several decades as a result of the public outrage. (Even today Masonry, while rejuvenated with a vengeance, is still kept out of the public eye as I described earlier.) The public backlash to the Morgan incident was the last true expression of American individualism and moral outrage. As the Industrial Revolution dawned by the twentieth century, the sudden infusion of wealth and materialism created the ideal environment for reassertion of Freemasonic control. Then the mass media took over the job of keeping the sheeple hypnotized and inert.
Now every effort is made to suppress any reminders of America's early pioneer spirit. For instance, there are almost no Westerns produced by Hollywood anymore, and almost any movie, show or even animated cartoon utilizes an ensemble cast to further encourage the idea of collectivism as opposed to individual action.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:07 PM

You ask a tough question TB, I suggest that much energy has been used against America for a long time, banksters mining the public.

Violence, and class separation have always been a feature.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:06 PM

Default Just How Do They Get Away With This "Peak Oil" Scam?

Recieved some industry mags from a mate in the mining game regarding GIANT oil and gas fields off and on the West coast of Oz. VAST...MASSIVE...HUGE... you get the picture. I guess theirs nothing like $70 a barrel oil to get you looking.

Quote...

"...during the entire 50 year history of onshore exploration in Western Australia, only 500 exploration wells have been put down. In contrast to this, more than 2000 wells are drilled in Texas every month."

[Africa had about 3000 wells. South America not much more. So, theirs no more oil to be found? The "Peak Oil" crowd are a complete and utter joke. Thats you Ruppert. Repent!] :-D

"Our vast onshore basins are not only under explored, they are untouched in many promising places," Mr Tinapple said. "And the potential is their for some huge resources to be found," he added."

PROSPECT: Western Australias International Resources Development Magazine. December 2005-Febuary 2006.

Page 3. "Petroleum Bonanza: Western Australia Is Now A Major Target For Oil And Gas Oppurtunities."

I am really sick of being treated like a right royal idiot on this issue. You should be too. For effect they have highlighted GIGANTIC swathes of the West Oz coast for effect. Thats a few hundred billion barrels of oil folks. I might add I must be gifted as I first heard of them 20 years ago. News travels slow in the oil and gas industry? :-)

Their is SOOOOOOO much oil and gas they dont know what to do with it. Actually thats a lie. They know exactly what to do with it - create artificial scarcity and then charge the suckers %1000 on the production costs. I want in!!!!!

For more on my favourite subject...

Link To "Things Are Getting Curiouser And Curiouser Down Under".

"The End Of Oil Is Closer Than You Think"...and other scams...

Ruppert Speaks Or "Spews" Again. How Much Bullshit Can This Man Put On A Plate & Tell You It's Gravy

One more thing. Western Australia is in the grip of the most gigantic resources boom in the history of the world. Will their be an economic collapse? Hmmmmm...

Oz is the NWO bunker. Collapse and war in 2011. Bet the house on it.

BTW...have a nice day...:-)