Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2006, 05:21 PM

Default Americans: Please Help Stop Mexican Racist Communist Gang-bangers

Americans: Please Help Stop Mexican Racist Communist Gang-bangers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k8aQJ_IdnEc

Hello, fellow Americans. I need your help. On 6/2/06, I took my son to the CHErry festival in Beaumont, California. Casually filming the events as we strolled the vendor areas, we came upon Mexican racist, Communist, gang-banging vendors.

As you can see in the video, my son and I were then surrounded by little vato gang-bangers flashing their gang signs. There was a total of 3 Mexican racist, communist, gang-banging vendors.

The head of the Cherry Festival Buzz Doss promised on several occasions to apologize to the American people in the local newspaper, the Press-Enterprise. After several weeks, he changed his mind, saying that I was the only complaint.

Buzz Doss indicated that the Cherry Festival will continue to support these Mexican racist, communist, gang-banging vendors unless they received more complaints. You can call Buzz Doss and voice your opinion at: (909) 208-0880.

Don't expect things to get any better if you won't pickl up the phone, folks. These Mexican racist, communist, gang-banging types can and will overrun your community just as they have Beaumont, California.

Thank you for your consideration.

God Bless America.