Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2006, 11:35 PM

Default R.I.P Kerry Packer

[img align=left]http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200512/r68272_189131.jpg[/img] Kerry Packer - Richest man in Oz. Media mogul. Heroin dealer. Tax evader. 30 million a pop gambler.

R.I.P

The national crime authority called you "Goanna" Kerry and named you as a person of interest in drug dealing on a scale only the truly wealthy can do. You used to fly in heroin by the truck load in the late 70's and early 80's through your string of cattle stations in the nations north.

You brought tax evasion to new levels of open and mocking deceit and dared the tax department to rein you in.

You liked to blow 30 million while your fellow countrymen lived on the street and local aboriginals lived like dogs in the out back.

You laughed at the steady string of polititions who made their way to your door BEGGING for good coverage.

Imagine then when the Prime minister of Australia, John Howard, fawns at the Packer name and announces a TAX PAYER FUNDED STATE FUNERAL for a person who despised his fellow Australians and treated with a cynicism never seen in public life before.

That my friends...is the ultimate Monty Python "wet fish to the face".

What did the Australian public do and say as this insult unfolded?

They went fishing.

Australians love to think of themselves as hard, anti-authority types. In fact, Australians are nothing more than the weak and pathetic colonial mercenaries they have always been. Slaves. Pathetic ones at that.

Let me NEVER hear Australians criticize the "dumb Yanks" ever again.

Old 06-22-2006, 07:11 PM

Default Re: R.I.P Kerry Packer

Hey True, did ya already try sayin that in the Sydney Cracker forum? If so, what was your response over there? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 06-24-2006, 12:07 AM

Poor bastard didn't even make the tax free threshold year after year. No wonder he couldn't afford that second kidney.

But rubbed our noses in it by gambling hundreds of thousands at a time.

My Grandmother was "deemed" to earn 8% on her meagre savings, while this cunt took the country for a ride, while continually showing his contempt for us.

The state funeral was the last joke.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Hey True, did ya already try sayin that in the Sydney Cracker forum? If so, what was your response over there?
Not sure. I was so angry at the time I was posting anywhere. I think i even wrote a letter to the editor but i dont think their were any words in they could use. :-(
Old 07-09-2006, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Poor bastard didn't even make the tax free threshold year after year. No wonder he couldn't afford that second kidney.
Yes, indeed. How did he EVER get by?

Quote:
But rubbed our noses in it by gambling hundreds of thousands at a time.
Nay, be blew MILLIONS. In fact 30 million in one go in Las Vegas.

Quote:
My Grandmother was "deemed" to earn 8% on her meagre savings, while this cunt took the country for a ride, while continually showing his contempt for us.
You used the "C" word and rightly so.

Quote:
The state funeral was the last joke.
Nay, i'm sure there are more insults for us to come. :-D