Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2006, 06:17 AM

Default Re: MOSSAD FOOTPRINTS!

Quote:
Damm I'm Good!
Last words of Marine as he .50cal's local Iraqi's car at remote checkpoint before capture and beheading.

I like THE SKUNK. He writes damn good stuff but he is also vitally flawed. Just who does he think are running these ambushes? "Starving Iraqi's" NOT according to him. I agree, how about [b]highly trained Republican Gaurd and Iraqi special forces?[\b] Perhaps you've heard of them...remember that 2 million man army of Saddams? Guess what...they're still their and armed to the teeth with sophisticated weaponry and the vital tools to run a ruthless counter insurgency.

To say the Iraqi's require a third party is ridiculous. THEY are highly motivated and the Sunni's have nothing to lose but EVERYTHING to Shi'ite and Kurd. They do not need outside help.

Israeli's are present. To think they would kill Americans with impunity is carrying it a little too far. They have much to lose by an American backlash and little to gain by seeing Americans RUN OUT OF IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about it!!!!!!!!

I want to write much more but must leave the computer.

Finally, their is NO reason to believe this is anything other than what it is...stupid placement of American troops for no good reason...just think Vietnam. Are our memories that short? Since when did the American officer corp get smart?

Old 06-27-2006, 01:01 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
Damm I'm Good!

I like THE SKUNK. He writes damn good stuff but he is also vitally flawed. Just who does he think are running these ambushes? "Starving Iraqi's" NOT according to him. I agree, how about [b]highly trained Republican Gaurd and Iraqi special forces?[\b] Perhaps you've heard of them...remember that 2 million man army of Saddams? Guess what...they're still their and armed to the teeth with sophisticated weaponry and the vital tools to run a ruthless counter insurgency.

To say the Iraqi's require a third party is ridiculous. THEY are highly motivated and the Sunni's have nothing to lose but EVERYTHING to Shi'ite and Kurd. They do not need outside help.

Israeli's are present. To think they would kill Americans with impunity is carrying it a little too far. They have much to lose by an American backlash and little to gain by seeing Americans RUN OUT OF IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about it!!!!!!!!

Finally, their is NO reason to believe this is anything other than what it is...stupid placement of American troops for no good reason...just think Vietnam. Are our memories that short? Since when did the American officer corp get smart?
You make good points TB, but lets go back to March of 2003, where the politcal "perfumed princes" in the Pentagon made a stupid mistake, the WORST MILITARY BLUNDER IN HISTORY! If you remember the initial invasion was launched and the idiots thought that the republican guard would surrender, after all Baghdad was under occupation, however, the R.guard simply vanished into the city, (brilliant move) then proceeded to turn the tables on the Americans, by waging a ASYMETRIC WAR, nothing new there, the vietnamese did the same thing underground. Now my OPINION is that the American Military should have realized that the war was now LOST! They should have given all citizens 72 hours to clear out of the "insurgent strongholds" then leveled the sunni triangle, then bulldozed the remaining rubble, then the Marines could have had a "EASIER" time of smoking them out. It all sounds easy for us here, but if you look at WW1 and WW2 thats how it was done, now as far as the MOSSAD and the Zionist Cartel go, I Don't see your point, they dispise the American Military with a passion, remember the Ship Liberty? they want this phony war to last a long time, cause theres plenty of profit.

And of course all wars are EVIL in nature, however if you follow their logic (the zionist) they don't give a damm about anyone, not even themselves, their SUBHUMAN in nature, so being
that way they get pleasure in manipulating events.

As for just being what it is, (stupid placement of American soldiers) I disagree its all part of the GREATER ISREAL last days push for complete global domination, and OIL helps too. :-?

I gotta run off to work, ill write more and research more on the Greater Isreal push for global domination. :-o
Old 06-28-2006, 01:13 PM

Two things: 1) Saddam's capture was most likely staged, oh the disheveled appearance looked sooo convincing: "Hey, look, Iraq, your leader is cowering in a stinking hole!" Beware of psychological tactics against the "Heartless imperialists of the decadent West, etc."

2) The top brass of the Pentagon clearly state that they want to avoid "Another Vietnam", so there is some tension between the Pentagon and the Capitol, no doubt. If someone overseas were savvy enough, he could play this angle all month long.

BTW, feel free to check out muslim-answers.org as many times as you like. :-D
Old 06-29-2006, 10:11 AM

OK, Ozzy, your rebus is showing: .org as many . . .
Ever work in advertising, dude? 8-)

There are lots of posts that conjecture about the apparently perfect set-up in the capture of Hussein, so it looks like a classic PSYOP to me, too.

We didn't build a multi-billion dollar compound in Vietnam, so I guess the US is there to stay, permanently.
Old 06-29-2006, 09:43 PM

REDRAT 11...i wish i had more time for a detailed rebuff but i dont. Just some short points...

Quote:
You make good points TB, but lets go back to March of 2003, where the politcal "perfumed princes" in the Pentagon made a stupid mistake, the WORST MILITARY BLUNDER IN HISTORY!
A blunder depending on your point of view. A blunder when you are a poor sap from Kansas standing in the open getting shot at by Jabu The Sniper, but as you point out...Greater Israel is the game along with a great U.S military presence around while they do it. Jus watch the telly as Israel kills Arab families on the beach and the dickhead Hamas respond like the idiots they are. Arabs are indeed stupid people. All they have to do is renounce violence and watch the Zionists show themselves as the killers they are. World opinion will turn over night.

Quote:
Now my OPINION is that the American Military should have realized that the war was now LOST! They should have given all citizens 72 hours to clear out of the "insurgent strongholds" then leveled the sunni triangle, then bulldozed the remaining rubble, then the Marines could have had a "EASIER" time of smoking them out. It all sounds easy for us here, but if you look at WW1 and WW2 thats how it was done
Agreed. But thats what they did do. They ordered everyone out and they did level Falluga. Civilian casualties were minimal. Dont believe the Arab propaganda.

Quote:
now as far as the MOSSAD and the Zionist Cartel go, I Don't see your point, they dispise the American Military with a passion, remember the Ship Liberty?
Thats one incident. I cannot agree that Israel "hates" the U.S Military. Their are STRONG ties with Israel through the IDF and U.S MIlitary exchange programs. Israel will not bight off the hand that feeds them. 9-11 was a co-ordinated job between U.S/Israeli and British intelligence. They work together.

Sorry, have to go. Will return.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:24 AM

It's there!

There's going to be a major BOMBING in IRAQ! nothing new you say, this one will kill dozens of Marines if not hundreds at once! I told you the Mossad wants this crap to last indefinately, but don't believe me, just go ahead listen to your crap CNN! BBC! ABC! NBC! CBS! and the rest.they'll blame it on the Marines, you people can't you see the long term objective, destroy the American Military from within, China and Russia are laughing their asses off to no end, as the TRAITORS in the CONGRESS get well compensated! It's 1am now in my zone, just watch this shit happen in the next month!
:-x

http://dailywarnews.blogspot.com/

I'll Try

I'll try and not and post for a while, as I do get carried away with this shit!

http://theunitedamerican.blogs.com/Movies/2000A/2000.html :-?