Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2006, 01:50 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Give me control of a nation's Hip-Hop, and I care not who makes its laws.

Wow, ok then.

I've often thought that I need a scribe to follow me around just in case I say something brilliant.

And, well, quite honestly, I think I've really got something here.

Monetary currency does in fact move and shake the Capitalist social framework. And Mr. Rothschild certainly did come up with a really, really good trick of statecraft.

But, I tell you something....I've discovered that I'm not going to survive very long unless I somehow can systematically make myself dumber.

This 'smart' thing is really overrated. I mean, seriously, if I can't put myself into a catatonic state of numb Absinthe toxin of mind and spirit, I just flat ain't gonna make it, nigga.

And that's really when I started tapping into the Hip-Hop currency factor. The Hip-Hop is a force of such subtle and dreadful powerful that I can't even really describe it.

Still, to this day, Britany Spears is the most googled term. Imagine that! Of all the things in the world that people could be searching for--(gulp, gasp, sigh) they are needing the Britany factor.

Now that is power! Real tangible power! I'm going to somehow have to force myself to like Hip-hop, non-talented musicianship, and sheer brainless passtime.

I'm going to have to get my IQ down to about 85 or 90. Just smart enough to like totally walk around and get jiggy wid it and eat some shit and swang in my ride, jiggas.

Give me control of a nation's Hip-Hop and I care not who makes it's laws!

I will be invincible. I will take over the world.

--Fra N.

Old 06-30-2006, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Give me control of a nation's Hip-Hop, and I care not who makes its laws.

That position is filled.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:37 PM

Default Re: Give me control of a nation's Hip-Hop, and I care not who makes its laws.

You are making the mistake of confusing Pop with hip hop. I got to say for some reason a lot of people who spend a lot of time analzing the news really don't go to the same level of effort when looking at culture.

Yes mainstream hip-hop has been co-opted, but so has mainstream everything.

Check the work of Public Enemy, Paris, Sage Francis, Immortal Technique, and so so many others, even the Beastie boys are making a stand.

Check these guys out for starters and if you still think hip hop is thoughtless and part of the problem, I got a whole ipod full of stuff to school you with.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
Eric_Blair wrote:
You are making the mistake of confusing Pop with hip hop. I got to say for some reason a lot of people who spend a lot of time analzing the news really don't go to the same level of effort when looking at culture.

Yes mainstream hip-hop has been co-opted, but so has mainstream everything.

Check the work of Public Enemy, Paris, Sage Francis, Immortal Technique, and so so many others, even the Beastie boys are making a stand.

Check these guys out for starters and if you still think hip hop is thoughtless and part of the problem, I got a whole ipod full of stuff to school you with.
Oh, yes, 'Pop'. Yes, that's my mistake. Pardon my lack of low-level culteral awareness.

Well, you and your i-pod are no doubt a powerful force against the O. I. I'm sure they are affraid.

And you are even complete with your little Public Enemy mp3s. And what's this? Beastie Boys? Gosh, how will they ever stand? They'll probably disband tomarrow in the face of such power.

They will give up the governmental control.
They will give the military control.
They will give up the mineral control.
They will give up the monetary control.
They will give up the entertainment, multi-media and publishing control.
They will give up the precious metals control
They will give up the real and actual spiritual power of the god of this world.
They will give up the pharmakia control.
They will give up the precious stones control.
They will give up the social automation control.

All because of your hip-hop and i-pod.

THEY CREATED YOUR I-POD! THEY CREATED YOUR PUBLIC ENEMY! THEY CREATED YOUR BEASTIE BOYS!

What niddering, ignorant, presumptous and blind folly!

--N.
Old 07-08-2006, 12:37 PM

I dropped in a few of the weaker examples in there to try and bridge the gap, you dropping britney spears in a hip hop post, figured needed to take things easy.

Please, just listen to this one Paris track for an example as to why your hate for hip hop is misguided. You got a problem with mainstream pop culture, not hip hop.

http://www.theresistancemanifesto.com/audio/%5BParis%5DWhat_Would_You_Do.mp3

the lyrics if you can't handle the art form:

http://artists.letssingit.com/paris-what-would-you-do-jbhxknn

like it or not culture shapes ideology, the majority of people are too busy to do the research, cause they're working 2 jobs holding down a family, etc. These guys manage to get part of the message across in 3-5 minutes, or at least give people a different take on the world than they get from CNN or FOX, and that kind of awareness raising is priceless.

Change takes people, and people need to be woken up to want a change, so why hate on a delivery mechanism for that change? Where's the substance to your argument?

Hip hop as a tool for information dispursal and to surrender it to the likes of fiddy and co is giving up a powerful tool in the information war.