Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2006, 05:14 AM

Default Jewish Kabbalah Drug Syndicate Caught Red handed

Oh dear Shocking how could they, i hear the local wasp jewish asslickers cry. Now this is getting rather close to home i mean to a previous address of mine in the leafy nth shore of sydney. http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...166349925.html

Old 07-19-2006, 07:18 AM

Default Re: Jewish Kabbalah Drug Syndicate Caught Red handed

Quote:
Pot bust a family affair

July 18, 2006 - 7:10PM

A mother and her three sons have been charged over a $2 million hydroponic marijuana setup across three houses in Sydney's northern suburbs, police say.

Police said the woman was associated with Kabbalah in Australia.[THATS "JEWISH"...WITHOUT SAYING..."JEWISH"]

Officers from the drug squad and local police raided four homes in Cowan Road and Killeaton Street, St Ives, about 6.30am.

Hundreds of cannabis plants and equipment used for hydroponic cannabis cultivation were allegedly found in the houses, police said.

The 53-year-old mother and two of her sons, aged 23 and 24, were arrested at a Cowan Road address. Another son, 26, was arrested on the Gold Coast.

All four were subsequently charged with the cultivation, supply and possession of marijuana.

Police said the raids were the result of an investigation that began in April.

Strike Force Norca, involving the NSW drug squad and police from the Ku-ring-gai area, was setup to investigate large-scale hydroponic cannabis cultivation in the area, police said.

The arrests come days after changes to NSW laws targeting hydroponic cannabis suppliers, which reduced a "commercial quantity" of hydroponic cannabis from 250 plants to 50, and a "large commercial quantity" from 1000 plants to 200.

Growers of commercial quantities of hydroponic cannabis could face 15 years' jail, while those caught with a large commercial quantity are liable for a 25 year maximum sentence.

The police force, the Police Ministry and the Attorney-General's Department had lobbied for the amendments because more homes were being used for commercial cannabis cultivation, police said.
HA! Amatures! Mine was described as a "marijuana factory" in both print, television and radio media.

I want these amatures whipped for poor form. 3 houses? So..."Jewish" of them. These jews are always trying to expand their markets and their borders...

Where will honest WASP bikers be with this outrageous competition?

We'rnt sending the cash "Diamond" Joe Gudniks way were they? :lol:
Old 07-19-2006, 11:38 PM

:roll:
Quote:
HA! Amatures! Mine was described as a "marijuana factory" in both print, television and radio media.
Well TB i I dont really think much of anyone that grows pot or deals in drugs no matter what race they are considering you claim the title christian several times on this forum i am a little suprised to say the least!.

Quote:
Did i say Biker WASPS where HONEST NO, best not to make assumptions about what someone thinks on web forum unless you want to look like a klutz!.
BTW may interest you to know the majority of bikers in sydney town these days are not WASPS at all but Lebs, wogs, and Pac Islanders this aint WA!.

Quote:
You tell me? The point is they were caught out and this isnt just any ordinary part of Sydney we talking about here this Upper Middle class leafy prime real estate where many of the ultra conservative movers and shakers in Sydney High society live or have lived in the past so its very unusual for this kind of thing to happen in that suburb so yeh, i think its important enough to be posted here, despite your sarcasm!.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Well TB i I dont really think much of anyone that grows pot or deals in drugs no matter what race they are considering you claim the title christian several times on this forum i am a little suprised to say the least!.
That was in the past. I got off lightly because I was glad it was over...genuinely.

I have NO problems however with someone growing pot for friends and family with mature consenting adults. No one would mind some one brewing their own beer or making their own wine and selling it. However, when you are selling $5000 a week you are not selling to nice consenting adults. You are selling to hard core druggies who are also on amphetamine daily. Their was no excuse for what I was doing but for the fact that I wanted to get OUT quickly onto some property.

The bottom line...two wrongs do not make a right and THE END DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS.

You are right to pull me up. Still, I was the best grower and cuttings suplier in town. :-) Also, my electricity bypass was second to none. :-)

Quote:
Did i say Biker WASPS where HONEST NO, best not to make assumptions about what someone thinks on web forum unless you want to look like a klutz!.
I was just making a joke.

Quote:
BTW may interest you to know the majority of bikers in sydney town these days are not WASPS at all but Lebs, wogs, and Pac Islanders this aint WA!.
True. You'll be pleased to know they're ALL moving over here because of the W.A economic boom.

Did you see the video of the Lebbo "Comanchero" bikers hugging and kissing with the "Bra Boys" surfers during the Cronnulla riot? They were kissing because the coppers had just announced new "stop and search" powers. Not good for the amphetamine/coke business. :-) These clowns just dont seem to get it. The more they antagonise the coppers and wave their Glocks around in public the more the Feds rub their hands with glee. Within 5 years ALL major drug dealing by amature dickheads will be OVER in this country.

Cant wait.

Quote:
You tell me? The point is they were caught out and this isnt just any ordinary part of Sydney we talking about here this Upper Middle class leafy prime real estate where many of the ultra conservative movers and shakers in Sydney High society live or have lived in the past so its very unusual for this kind of thing to happen in that suburb so yeh, i think its important enough to be posted here, despite your sarcasm!.
They cant be doing too well then if they're growing pot? :-) These are amatures. The REAL movers and shakers benefit from "cut outs" doing the dirty pill and powder dealing for them. Few bother with pot due to the large amount of effort needed.

The article was interesting. You have mistaken my sense of humour for a personal attack on you. Relax. I know it's hard being surrounded by mad Lebbo's but what can I say? :-)

Come to W.A?
Old 07-27-2006, 01:02 PM

I agree with the last part. Here in the US the hard distribution is falling to the hard core professionals and gangs, while the lightweights are putting distance between themselves and the mules; or alternately, they are selling "Scripts", or illegal prescriptions, so they can have a trade but don't have to get their hands dirty with the actual procurement and distribution of the drugs themselves. How many MD's had their dreams shattered, and stooped to taking in a little on the side?

BTW, back where I come from, home-grown was about the least desirable due in part to the poor way of drying the leaves (usually in the oven) and because the tops were usually kept by the growers.
I would stay away from Indica, if I were you, and go with Thai, Sensimella, or, my favorite, good old Columbian for the best smoke.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:24 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

I want these amatures whipped for poor form. 3 houses? So..."Jewish" of them. These jews are always trying to expand their markets and their borders...

Wow! I guess we're gonna have to rename you "GodFather Down Under". :-o Just Kidding there TB, but let me give my 2 cents worth opinion on drugs. I think, and I know that there are some people who live life as POTHEADS all their freeekin life, and don't cause anyone harm, but, the reality is Marijuana is the GATEWAY drug to harder drugs, that's a undeniable fact, trust me on that one. :-? I'ts very clear that Marijuana in my opinion should be only legalized for medical purposes, the dying and diseased could use the relief it provides before death, as well as LSD or Heroin if they choose, what the heck, they're gonna die anyway!

Pothead Links....

http://www.uncletaz.com/marijuana/marigallery/marigal7.html :-o

http://science.howstuffworks.com/marijuana.htm

http://www.hightimes.com/ht/home/ :-?
Old 07-29-2006, 04:27 AM

Quote:
BTW, back where I come from, home-grown was about the least desirable due in part to the poor way of drying the leaves (usually in the oven) and because the tops were usually kept by the growers.
I would stay away from Indica, if I were you, and go with Thai, Sensimella, or, my favorite, good old Columbian for the best smoke.
Times have changed.

No leaf...only heads. Leaf is thrown out.

I grew mainly "White Widow" from Amsterdam. VERY dense and heavy bud with a 'crystaline' shiny coating when dried naturally. The smoke was smooth and the high pleasant and not so drowsy.

I personally cant stand the stuff. :-)

Most good pot is grown hydroponically in Canada and swapped for coke inthe U.S. Asian gangs in Canada seem heavy into it.

Here in Oz they went after many people even with small amounts and went after their assets. It seems the coppers were annoyed so many 'amatures' were growing and selling and the decentralised market was making it hard for them to collect their retirement funding. :lol: Mostly though the Feds have had to come over and force the local coppers to do their job. The West Oz police force is easily the most corrupt in Oz. Just take a look at their emblem...

...it is a BLATENT upside down Pentagram and the ONLY state in Oz to have anything like it. "Knights Templar" are VERY powerful here under the auspices of 'Lord McAlpine'..paedophile extraordianire. The current Commisioner - O'Callahagn...is doing a fair clean up job in conjunction with the Feds. As always though...NO arrests and putting in jail. They are simply paid off, sacked and told to get lost. I met Senator Chris Ellison (Fed's) at a public meeting and I liked him. He's a devout Christian and keen to clean things up...we hope.

Regarding growing...If done carefully and quietly no one ever gets caught. Their is no need for LARGE operations. A small 2 square meter set up with three 600w lamps will snare $30,000 a year - wholesale. Carbon filters are a must to keep the smell down...this was my downfall. I got lazy and that is how people get caught.

I know people who have grown for 20 years. They dont mess with other drugs and they keep to themselves and sell to close friends. More power to them.

Currently their is a dope shortage but the Meth is everywhere! What a joke! But thats the point...anyone can grow dope and dilute the market and the big boys and the coppers who feed off their bribes dont want it.
Old 07-29-2006, 04:36 AM

Quote:
the reality is Marijuana is the GATEWAY drug to harder drugs
True...but if the coppers were doing their job their would'nt BE any harder drugs.

Australia gets it's "China White" heroin from Burma. Burma is also the NUMBER 1 producer of "Meth" in the world. I put to Senator Chris Ellison (Feds) that if the corrupt and downright EVIL military junta in Burma was deposed then most of the drug problem in Oz would be over. He stated, and I quote..."we lack the resources for such an operation". He did'nt deny it. Just said we cant invade. I suggested he call on our great allie the U.S and then we could all put an end to it. He appeared shocked at the question because no one has EVER pulled him up. I found out I had attained a small measure of fame in the halls of local and federal parliament with that question. :lol: Shows just how shallow and crap the whole drug debate is.

Quote:
I'ts very clear that Marijuana in my opinion should be only legalized for medical purposes, the dying and diseased could use the relief it provides before death, as well as LSD or Heroin if they choose, what the heck, they're gonna die anyway!
Their would be NO drug problem if it was'nt run by the banking and financial sector via the various intelligence services.

Watch "Layercake" for an EXCELLENT expose on the "Blueblood" involvement in drug dealing.

Quote:
Wow! I guess we're gonna have to rename you "GodFather Down Under".
Actually it's "Mr Big" according to the Scarborough Police Station and the twits whove been watching me for 3 years. They have/had my face on a white board with ALL my associates. They were ONE red texta away from filling in the FINAL line which would show up the ENTIRE dastardly network!

Fucking twits! I guess the fact that my idea of fun is a ABC documentary on Friday night made them even MORE suspicious.