Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2006, 10:15 AM

Default I thought the rule of the sea was women and children first?

Hello again,

I am requesting your permission to post portions of our email conversation up on the net as it makes for interesting readers to the UK audience - rather strikes a familiar chord with how England is being sacrificed to the EU and ultimately, the UN.

Is is a joke that on the night before Tony the Toad told the papers he was going Catholic and wanted to the lead the UN when he stood down from number 10... I was cautioned as a terrorist for singing a few hymns, an English standard - Monty Python 'Always look on the bright side of life' and 'You are my Sunshine'????

please email back as soon as

I am here at the Dot Cafe in Rochester. I have resorted to riding my bike everywhere now. They can get on their bikes too! I have sent a copy of this email to a mate of mine for obvious reasons. Please take no offence.

Also, could you please mail me the cabinet members involved in that scandal I briefly viewed from your site. I would like all thier names and specifically the ones who hail from the Maritimes as I believe their will be a PREVALENCE OF NONSES FROM THAT REGION IN POSITIONS OF POWER ABUSING THE RIGHTS OF CHILDREN. Thank you in advance.

I read and understood completely that Canada is just a pot of frogs on a slow boil, like England, with both our idiot politicians slowly raising the boil on both our nation's national sovereignty. I understand all too well how they sneak through their agenda under the guise of 'freedom' and 'protection' and now 'transportation'. Section 132 - 137 of the socpa act.. enacted by section 138 - in complete contravention to the Human rights Act Section 10 and 11. Section 19 comes into play as well, I believe. (according to a briefing set before the House of Lords/shmucks by JUSTICE: a legal bunch of bods)

Tony is making an ass of the law and the English 'froggies' think I am a terrorist for singing out the truth??? Tony the toad is creating the opportunity (classic hegelian dialect) to create his own British Human Rights (England anyone?) or perhaps for the UN and his so-called reserved seat at the UN (fat %$^&ing chance mate!)

It's funny how his witchy Mrs. is cashing in on Human wrongs/rights being the legal sow she is, while her hubby is bombing the babies and creating the future refugees needing her brand of human wrongs/rights legal 'advice'. Don't vote for a war monger? (Best advice I can give.)

RACHAEL CORY ring any bells folks?

The British Navy has been sent to rescue who?
Tourists?
Employees?
Citizens?

For the Love of God who will rescue the Lebanese children?
For the Love of Christ, do the Palestinain children mean nothing/ are nothing? Has the world gone &^$£ing insane?

I thought the rule of the sea was women and children first?

Not tourists and employees!

Sick bastards is all I have to say! The water is getting mighty hot over here mate. And still, I could be over there...

Ciao
Charity Sweet
XXX

anticopyright acknowledging the terrorified children of Iraq, Palestine, and Lebanon and wherever our bomb makers sell and kill our children - may God forgive us...