Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2006, 11:25 AM

Default FLAT EARTH ANYONE?

I am inquiring as to what you all think about the idea (reality?) of a 'flat earth' with borders that no one has ever been able to penetrate, and as I've read...is covered by a semi-dome.

After reading various opinions and so-called 'factual' statements from the "flat earth society" I'm not sure if the possibility of a 'grand elusion/deception' on such a large scale---- (such as other planets and such) is possible to pull-off?!?!?!?

May I have some responses?

I would appreciate it.

Old 07-07-2006, 01:11 PM

Default Re: FLAT EARTH ANYONE?

The Bible says it's a globe. That's it.
Besides, people from thousands of years ago used to circumnavigate the Earth regularly.
And furthermore it just "feels" round don't it???
But most of all, the aliens have beautiful pictures of the whole sperical surface of the Earth in a four-dimentional holograph.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:24 PM

Quote:
talksoup2me wrote:
I am inquiring as to what you all think about the idea (reality?) of a 'flat earth' with borders that no one has ever been able to penetrate, and as I've read...is covered by a semi-dome.

After reading various opinions and so-called 'factual' statements from the "flat earth society" I'm not sure if the possibility of a 'grand elusion/deception' on such a large scale---- (such as other planets and such) is possible to pull-off?!?!?!?

May I have some responses?

I would appreciate it.
This is very possible, because all humans live in an illusion centered on themselves. I appreciate the fact that you at least appear to be thinking.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:18 PM

I found this:
The Earth is NOT a Globe.
Don't have time to read it though.
----------------------------
http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/
Old 07-07-2006, 02:40 PM

Also, is it all possible that the Freemasons and Catholics know of this as one of the 'secrets'??

Yesterday as I rode around town and glanced at some churches, I wondered if the 'dome' on some of these churches was their 'knowledge' or 'belief' of a flat earth?

BTW: thanx for your responses.
Old 07-08-2006, 01:26 PM

http://www.lhup.edu/~DSIMANEK/fe-scidi.htm
Old 07-20-2006, 06:15 PM

you make me sick to the pit of my stomach. of course the earth is effin round. have you ever been to the edge of the earth. is there really any even remotely possible reason for you to believe that the earth could be flat? i really, really despise the notion. stand down my man, stand down, know when youre beaten and accept it, honestly, this crazy talk isnt going to do you any good at all. have you a phd physics, or perhaps first hand photographic accounts of your wild trip to the literal end of the earth. give it up, your a sodden cow.