Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2006, 02:43 PM

Default Best example of social engineering.

hey, I'm new here and i have no idea what to make of all this stuff.

"The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over 30 universities and institutions were involved in an 'extensive testing and experimentation' program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens 'at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign.' Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to 'unwitting subjects in social situations.' At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers."

Is how this stuf really true ? I mean i've heard about some of it.. but i just wonder sometimes.

http://www.cloakeddagger.com/page/?CIA_Mind

and what the heck is the deal with all this ?

http://www.cloakeddagger.com/page/?CIA_Torture