Old 08-11-2006, 09:27 AM

Default censure Bush

http://ga1.org/campaign/censure0806?rk=913lxrY1bawIE

We Haven't Forgotten

Join Senator Harkin and Senator Feingold in reminding the President: we haven't forgotten his illegal wiretapping program, and will continue to press for the Censure of the President. If we fail as a nation to hold the President accountable under the law, we risk undermining the core values of our country.

Full Petition Text:
I agree with Senators Harkin and Feingold: we need to hold the President accountable for his actions. The American people have not forgotten about his illegal domestic wiretapping program, and we need our Congress to stand up to the President and tell him that in America, no one is above the law.

Old 08-14-2006, 06:04 AM

Default Re: censure Bush

I just play my harmonica into the phone for a minute. It should disrupt who ever is tapping your phone.
They've had my phone tapped for a few months now.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:24 PM

The best way is to get a dog clicker.

When you pick up the phone as someone rings in, click the device - then ask the person who just called if they heard that. Click again.

Then freak - believe me, the person on the tap will shit themselves.

Bear in mind, most taps are recorded on codewords - think why you are being tapped, then say lots of those words sequentially.
Old 08-15-2006, 01:13 PM

I've been suspicious of tapping for a while now. I'll try your idea. I know thay are trailing me because the same Van has been parked in my neighborhood for several months. they just keep moving it from one spot to another. They never park directly across from me which is the tip off to me that I've been targetted. I drove by several times and they always lower their heads when I go by, they won't make eye contact.

I fear that they may be using sound pickup equipment when I have friends over to discuss some of this and make plans for surviving the coming apocolypse. We normally put on OZZY or some other style of metal music and then sit close and talk just loud enough to hear one another.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:03 PM

This sounds like US style tactics. I'm less sure of the American Agencies methods.

It's high risk to use a mobile unit on you, they must think you are incredibly dumb, or have the ability to sweep your home for bugs.

Which do you think it is?