Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2005, 07:42 AM

Default "A VOICE"

Can this be done? Would you participate?
Here it goes: What if we, who are againt the NWO, and all the ugliness that makes us hopeless, non-motivated, ill, and just plain de-valued people were to start with such a small number of people and grow into a mighty voice??
Let me share this: About 8 or 9 years ago my car broke down and obviously I needed help. Having no one to call, I noticed a small, clean little building across a grassy area, so I began to walk towards it. I was approaching the back of the building and noticed that there was a back door open with a small room which led to a bigger room used for some meeting or church, what-have-you. I stood in that little room hoping their meeting would be over soon so that I may ask someone to jump start my car (or whatever it was, I forget). Well anyway, this is what I heard/witnessed. There were at least 200 men of all economical levels, some neat and clean, some just off of work from a factory, sanitation department and others. They were discussing their plan!! The plan was to put man back into the place of authority and head of the household. Whether he was educated or not, the plan was to put these men at the top of the household, and to be respected, revered, and such.
What am I talking about? This ended up to be the
million man march!!! Have any of you heard of it??
Not only was THIS little church/hall holding this meeting, but ALSO hundreds across the United States. Even though I (personally) don't agree with their true agenda, but the point is they came together!! First as a small group, then county to county, then national. They voiced themselves in Washington, D.C. I can't really tell you what was gained. I simply know that this was a religous matter where men wanted to gain back their position as head of the household.
But anyway folks, sorry for this long dragged out posting. So, my friends, is it possible at all--for us to do the same. To build a 'voice'!
There are so many unanswered questions. So many fears, uncertainties. Questions from you and me, and the person sleeping on the bench, the old lady living alone, the young man in college, the uncertain future for the office gal, the single parent.
Are we (they) not valued??
Can we be made heard, would you do it--would you participate??