Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2006, 11:46 AM

Default Re: Book of Revelations

I surmise two things from this:
1) That the "mark" is mandatory and not voluntary, and;
2) That exclusion from commercial transactions is a SANCTION for non-compliance. In other words, it is not a gradual replacement of our current system of trade, but an all-or-nothing socio-political mandate to all.

Anyone else shed light on this?

Old 08-17-2006, 12:00 PM
The Shadow Knows!

I remember reading a book written back in 1978 and it said it was supposed to be a barcode that was to be used.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
I remember reading a book written back in 1978 and it said it was supposed to be a barcode that was to be used.
Its microchips. Search yourself for them. They are small and hard to detect. I've pulled the plug on the one they put in me. I've broken the chains of bondage.

Roof
Old 08-23-2006, 08:23 AM

Quote:
RoofTop wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Its microchips. Search yourself for them. They are small and hard to detect. I've pulled the plug on the one they put in me. I've broken the chains of bondage.

Roof
What happened Roof ?

How did you get chipped ? When ? Why ?

What were its effects on you ?
Old 08-23-2006, 10:16 AM
The Shadow Knows!

This can't be happening. There is no way they can plant those things on us.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:10 PM

Quote:
666 wrote:

What happened Roof ?

How did you get chipped ? When ? Why ?

What were its effects on you ?
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4300&forum=29&PHPSESSID=7b7 c9d9a8122bde70ead16c3403253bb

You must have missed that thread I posted in. I'm a bit fuzzy on details. I know it caaused my blackout spells and dizzyness. I think that they are at the begining of this and have selected a few to experiment on. I know I have woken up in strange places without any knowldge of how i got there or what I've done.
I think the CIA is a big player involved. I'm researching to find more answers.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:39 PM
The Shadow Knows!

How did it happen? Where you knocked out first? Is that link safe?
Old 08-25-2006, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
How did it happen? Where you knocked out first? Is that link safe?
What teh fuck is wrong with you people. Can you read? fuck, I dont know how it got there. I think they are subliminally implanting a alien abduction event into peoples minds as a suggestion for teh coverup.

otherwise it is alien abduction. That can't be happening. I mean what the fuck huh?

Either way I'm having some fucked up dreams I can sleep anymore.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:35 PM

Quote:
I surmise two things from this:
1) That the "mark" is mandatory and not voluntary
They'll put it over through the guise of "consumer convienence" at first. It will be "trendy". Movies like The Matrix (aimed at the young) push implants. Hitler knew to focus on the young and push the new ideological world view on them and forget the old. He learnt this from the American "Mr Peabody" who was the P.R man of the Rockefella foundation. I think he was the one to come up with the idea for Rockefella to go around throwing "shiny dimes" to poor kids to improve his image.

We ALREADY have GPS tracking in phones and in cars. Public transport uses GPS to track your "multi rider card". Then add in RFID chip technology and we're halfway their + every fool using their Credit Cards to get "frequent flyer points" - do the dumb sheep EVER wonder why they give you free plane rides?

Slowly but surely they introduce knew peices of technolgy which have tracking and tracing capabilities built in...an electronic prison. This is the CARROT.

Heres the STICK...

Quote:
2) That exclusion from commercial transactions is a SANCTION for non-compliance. In other words, it is not a gradual replacement of our current system of trade, but an all-or-nothing socio-political mandate to all.
This is the "nice" stick made of rubber. They have an even harder stick made of cold hard steel which they will bring out for the Christians who live simply and independantly of "the beast system". Remember WACO.

Fuck 'em. I'll never take it and i'll die happily resisting it. They can never win and there's an awful lot of nervous athiests out their who know of that ONE passage from Revelation and it plays on their mind.

In the end I believe their simply ar'nt enough arseholes on this planet to go along with it. Their will have to be destruction on a MASSIVE scale to thump the population into submission.

Lets just make sure when they collapse the U.S economy under the pretext of high oil prices and neo-Con (neo-bolshevik) economic mismanagement WE know who the REAL culprits are! The ROUND TABLE GROUPS and their Banker Masters. Let 'em know you'll know where the lamp posts are and you have plenty of rope handy. 8-)
Old 08-30-2006, 06:45 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

Fuck 'em. I'll never take it and i'll die happily resisting it. They can never win and there's an awful lot of nervous athiests out their who know of that ONE passage from Revelation and it plays on their mind.
You really are a stupid fucker. I've told you before you have no choice. One day you'll wake up with the chip embedded in your fucking head.

I've found that harmonicas disrupt the signals.