Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2006, 10:31 PM

Default Re: The evils of the Torah

Quote:
God sanctioned the selling of ones daughter. How can any being tell another to literally sell their child into slavery? Disgusting! Exodus 21:7
When a female Israelite was sold, the owner essentially was engaged to her. In a sense, the money would act as a dowry. There was no physical relationship, and the couple did not share quarters during an engagement. An engagement could be broken off, but to do so was frowned upon. If a man bought a female slave to be betrothed to his son, then she would become a full daughter-in-law. http://www.marshcommentary.com/commentary/exo021.htm

Have you researched your on questions?

Quote:
Genesis 38:10 God murders Onan for refusing to commit incest with his sister in law.
Incest??????? How could it be incest if they are not blood related?
The sin of Onan has generally been supposed to be self-pollution; but this is certainly a mistake; his crime was his refusal to raise up seed to his brother, and rather than do it, by the act mentioned above, he rendered himself incapable of it. We find from this history that long be fore the Mosaic law it was an established custom, probably founded on a Divine precept, that if a man died childless his brother was to take his wife, and the children produced by this second marriage were considered as the children of the first husband, and in consequence inherited his possessions.

Old 08-18-2006, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Leviticus 26:30 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shill ye eat.”
First off, you got the verse wrong, it is not Lev 26:30 it is 26:29. That chapter is talking about judgment and acts to occur in the future. God is not commanding parents to eat their children, as you strangely imply. God is predicting what they actually will be doing in the future because of their desperation.

I could go on and on and on, there are so many mistakes in your post, so many deceptive spins I swear Clinton's lawyers wrote it.

You know this is kind of fun. If you want me to refute each attempted point, it would not be that difficult. It just takes a little research. I still haven't figure you out. Are you purposely being deceptive or have you just not researched it thoroughly?
Old 08-19-2006, 07:47 AM

The present humankind was not created in the image of GOD, but in the image of the Elohim. Learn the difference. Remember as you learn the truth of the GOD of the Bible, confront that GOD that is GOD at your own risk and receive your reply knowing that it is irrevocable.
Old 08-19-2006, 07:35 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
GOD said that GOD hated Esau while even in the womb. So the GOD of the Bible can and does have the ability to hate humans.
I've seen that before somewhere in there, but anyways, if God truly hated Esau from the womb, why didn't God cause Esau's mother to have a miscarriage? He must have loved him enough to let him live, no? Just like you declare to be on the other side yet God let's you live. Yes quite merciful is he, is he not? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-19-2006, 08:06 PM

I do not declare to be on any side because there is only one side and that is the side of the GOD of the Bible. If GOD hated Esau, as he did, it does not preclude GOD's forgiveness of Esau or of Esau's establishing favor in GOD's eyes. Is it impossible to understand that the absolute GOD is not like humans and does not think like humans, but can if it is desired. My accusations included that humans were incapable of comprehending even the smallest part of GOD as was shown to Moses and Moses was a great one. There is no war against that which is the total sustainer and perpetuating one of all that can be and that is the GOD of the Bible. I am very aware of the mercy of the Creator and that the agenda of the Creator is being carried out to the minutest details of space, time, flesh, and spirit. GOD is no child and does not act in a rash manner. GOD has allowed the most destructive creature that has ever breathed the air of this planet to live and that is the human race. Do not count on this always being the case for the love of a rabid species could end in it being mercifully removed from this and any other habitation.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:29 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
Do not count on this always being the case for the love of a rabid species could end in it being mercifully removed from this and any other habitation.
I seriously doubt this rabid species would need any assistance from God to be removed from this habitation. We can do that ourselves given current CBR technology. :-?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-19-2006, 09:39 PM

Whether you need it or not you will receive it. the only way to believe this is to study the Bible yourself and be receptive. No one will force feed you except of course the churches. These teach and promote a human god of myth a mixture of what humankind demands to hear and wants, a kindly god who wanders lonely for the love and companionship of humans. GOD as The CHRIST said has other flocks to feed. Little is mentioned of this, but it is there, because your species does not need to know yet. As you say and as I have said, the likelihood of the longevity of the present dominant species of Earth is not only in doubt, but assured to be low. What church will teach you this, what Priest will say this for fear of his livelihood. As I have said, confront your God with this question, see if an answer that rings true to you is forth coming. So many say why is this and why is that. The answer is that the GOD of the Bible describes GOD's ways directly to humans and does not mix words and this GOD is GOD and there is no other. Humans did not ,because of fear, feel comfortable with this GOD at Sinai and were allowed to reject GOD and they did.
The rejection will be and is being returned to this species and much more is to come.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:37 PM

O_VAUGHAN, where did you go? I responded directly to some of your concerns regarding certain verses located in the Bible. Feedback?
Old 09-03-2006, 07:17 PM

Stranger, I am still here. In case you didn't notice, the title of the thread is evils of the TORAH.... NOT THE BIBLE so your response has been ignored. I didn't necessarily put the post up for me to talk about it, either. I was interested in provoking thought to see what some of the responses would be. I'm still new here and trying to find my sea-legs as they say. Next time you decide to respond to one of my posts/threads, kindly read the title before doing so then you won't look like such a fucking moron. :-)

Regards,
OV
Old 09-03-2006, 08:18 PM

O_VAUGHAN,

Please accept my apology, I was wrong. I thought when I responded to your post that you would at least have a fraction of an intellect to work with to at least come up with a lame rebuttal. However, I was wrong, apparently, you'r even missing the fraction.

Quote:
I am still here. In case you didn't notice, the title of the thread is evils of the TORAH.... NOT THE BIBLE so your response has been ignored
OK, I know you may have trouble understanding this, so I will type it sloooower for you.

O_VAUGHAN, this may come as a shock to you, but (I'm typing even slower now) the Torah is found in the Bible. Hello?? Still there?? To repeat, the Torah is part of the Bible. And my rebuttal to you involved all Torah (Bible) verses.

Quote:
Next time you decide to respond to one of my posts/threads, kindly read the title before doing so then you won't look like such a fucking
moron. :-)
This is just too easy, I am dying to respond but it would be cruel, like picking on the dumb kid.

Next.