Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2006, 11:25 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: "Spheres"

There is quite a bit of this going on in Scotland according to Google. This one sound very close to what Barbarian saw.

Quote:
Tonight, while I was out walking my dog I witnessed the best 'unknown' in the sky that I have ever seen. Every night when I walk the dog I usually spend more time looking up than where I'm going when the sky is clear. Tonight the sky was relatively clear with scattered clouds.

Just as I finished the walk and was in my garden I noticed a very bright object in the sky. I assumed it to be a star until I realised it was moving. Secondly, I thought it was a perception error, considering the clouds were moving, I wondered whether or not the movement was 'illusional' as is often the case.

However this was not the case, this very intense white object, larger(brighter) than any star in the sky was obviously very high up, absolutely silent, yet moved across the sky at a good rate. I estimate the sighting lasted about 3 - 4 minutes.

When I first noticed the object it was about 30 degrees above the horizon directly to the south. As the sighting proceeded, the object moved north then gradually turned and headed out to the north east where I eventually lost it behind a thick cloud layer. I did proceed to walk down the hill where there are less lights to see if I could relocate it however this was not the case.

There were no indications of any anticollision beacons or noise to indicate that this was a conventional aircraft. Besides, even if it was a conventional aircraft, if it was high enough that no engine noise could be heard, there is no way it could travel the distance it did in the time it did. I must also emphasise how 'intense' the light appeared.

I would be interested in hearing about any other such cases in Scotland right now. Chances are if I seen it, many people from a wide radius around did too. Since it came up from the south, perhaps some of you down near Fife seen similar object(s) tonight?

Lots more (Don't worry, the link is safe)

http://www.rense.com/ufo3/scotufo.htm